1061 users online (206 members and 855 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.01.25 Baez Unavailability and Correspondence

Quote Originally Posted by nums24 View Post
    Murder Docket Updated

01/25/2011 Correspondence

01/25/2011 Notice of Unavailability 2/21/11 - 2/25/11 (Baez)
    Any guesses as to what this is about? I wonder why he's unavailable? I didn't think any hearings or anything were scheduled for this time period, but I could be wrong. Here's hoping Muzikman gets us the documents soon!

I don't like the sound of Baez on another vacation though. He sure takes a lot of those.

Maybe a death in the family? Major dental surgery? Something like that would prevent his full attention from being paid to his clients, that's for sure.

Maybe a cruise....trip to Europe.....getting his shoes shined??? Who knows. Can't wait to find out, though!!

Maybe he is going on a fishing trip? LMAO.

Perhaps he's setting the stage to later request a continuance on having to argue motions on Mar 2 & 3?

Remember how he was all over Yuri for taking vacation in the middle of an investigation and now he takes a week off in a death penalty case...

Doesn't Baez have another trial he's working? Seems that he's had a continuance in it. I'll see if I can find it. I suspect the other Judge is just as tired of his excuses.

M-F sounds more like a planned trip. Probably a planned vacation scheduled for before the trial madness begins. can't fault him for that. Love him or hate him, he's still not the one that did the crime, and it isn't unreasonable to expect him to be able to squeeze in something resembling a normal life around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Any guesses as to what this is about? I wonder why he's unavailable? I didn't think any hearings or anything were scheduled for this time period, but I could be wrong. Here's hoping Muzikman gets us the documents soon!

I don't like the sound of Baez on another vacation though. He sure takes a lot of those.
    Perhaps he's going to use some of the investigative hours and check out puerto rico ..

..those dates are a monday (21) through friday (25) , that sounds more work related than a vacation to me.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Perhaps there is a swimwear convention and he needs to unload a bunch of outdated bikinis to raise some cash to pay his mortgage... oh SNAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post

-----------------------------
    I may have dreamed this...Doesnt he have a wife who is pregnant? I could swear I read it somewhere.It shocked me because I didnt know he married again..
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    I may have dreamed this...Doesnt he have a wife who is pregnant? I could swear I read it somewhere.It shocked me because I didnt know he married again..
    never heard he got divorced nor that he married again

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    You didn't dream it, you read it one of ICA's prison letters, I'm just not sure which release.
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast