711 users online (81 members and 630 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    74,743

    Media Exposure - #2

    Please continue here.

    thread 1
    Last edited by KateB; 04-11-2015 at 05:41 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    74,743
    Carried over from the last media thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SideKick View Post
    I have opened an account for Anna on Nancy Grace's missing person's page and in hopes of the Producers airing her story.

    http://ireport.cnn.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=540940

    sk

    TY sidekick! There is a thread in the up to the minute forum regarding Nancy Grace's new 50 missing in 50 days. It appears from MSM links in the Up to the minute thread she has already produced/recorded all 50 shows and HLN will be airing a new show non related following these 50. I'm praying HLN has enough interest and the ratings sky rocket enabling them to find a spot to continue such a fantastic show idea!

    Thanks so much for adding Anna's info to the ireport site.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Carried over from the last media thread.



    TY sidekick! There is a thread in the up to the minute forum regarding Nancy Grace's new 50 missing in 50 days. It appears from MSM links in the Up to the minute thread she has already produced/recorded all 50 shows and HLN will be airing a new show non related following these 50. I'm praying HLN has enough interest and the ratings sky rocket enabling them to find a spot to continue such a fantastic show idea!

    Thanks so much for adding Anna's info to the ireport site.
    ~ Cubby, thank you very much! Anna's photo & a bit of her bio on Nancy Grace page may bring more interest, she has been viewed by alot of people already!!

    X

    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

    Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

    Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Carried over from the last media thread.




    TY sidekick! There is a thread in the up to the minute forum regarding Nancy Grace's new 50 missing in 50 days. It appears from MSM links in the Up to the minute thread she has already produced/recorded all 50 shows and HLN will be airing a new show non related following these 50. I'm praying HLN has enough interest and the ratings sky rocket enabling them to find a spot to continue such a fantastic show idea!

    Thanks so much for adding Anna's info to the ireport site.
    It took a while to find it. Hope this is a direct link.
    http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-544577

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    74,743
    pulled from a previous post of mine:

    TY sidekick! There is a thread in the up to the minute forum regarding Nancy Grace's new 50 missing in 50 days. It appears from MSM links in the Up to the minute thread she has already produced/recorded all 50 shows and HLN will be airing a new show non related following these 50. I'm praying HLN has enough interest and the ratings sky rocket enabling them to find a spot to continue such a fantastic show idea!

    Thanks so much for adding Anna's info to the ireport site.
    This evenings show is airing a current case so I'm really unsure if what I previously read in the up to the minute forum about the 50 spots already being filled is accurate or poor reporting.

    Sidekick, you did a wonderful job on the info posted about Anna's case on CNN's ireport!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15,129
    I thought they had all the fifty cases decided ahead of time, but look at this
    http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/feb/...-topic-on-cnn/
    said she submitted her daughter's case Friday to the show's producers and within an hour show officials contacted her about profiling Andrea's case.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    74,743
    It appears NG's 50 in 50 days is still taking cases to feature. Oh how I pray they would consider Anna's case. No doubt, it deserves to be told and to get National Media attention.

    Maybe if Annasmom contacted the producers directly?

    Anyone have the contact info off hand?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15,129
    This may be the same link that sidekick used to submit
    http://ireport.cnn.com/ir-topic-stor...topicId=540940

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LMax View Post
    This may be the same link that sidekick used to submit
    http://ireport.cnn.com/ir-topic-stor...topicId=540940


    http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-544577
    ANNA's page

    http://ireport.cnn.com/ir-topic-stor...topicId=540940
    SHARE YOUR STORY HERE Page - Once you click on 'share your story' in grey it takes you to step one of the process.

    Not sure how to get in touch with the Producers directly otherthan in my paragraph to them about Anna.... One hopes they pick our story! I'll have another look tho.

    I am getting the feeling that the cases which are chosen don't go back as far as Anna's but hope also, that isn't the case in choosing stories. Obviously, if someone is recently missing, makes sense they pick those ones first.

    SK
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

    Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

    Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

  10. #10

    Wink The Italian Show

    Hi there,

    Just following up on the Italian show? Can we possibly find out if they are still planning to air Anna's story anytime soon?

    I did email them awhile back, no answer at all.

    Thanks!
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

    Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

    Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,759
    Quote Originally Posted by SideKick View Post
    Hi there,

    Just following up on the Italian show? Can we possibly find out if they are still planning to air Anna's story anytime soon?

    I did email them awhile back, no answer at all.

    Thanks!
    The last I heard about it is posted in #535 in the first Media thread. If Raf is still with us, it might help if she wrote them an e-mail in Italian and asked about it. RAI, the network, is now appearing on U.S. cable services, and this--along with the considerable expense they must have had in order to send a videographer here all the way from Rome--would make me think they would WANT to use the story.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    The last I heard about it is posted in #535 in the first Media thread. If Raf is still with us, it might help if she wrote them an e-mail in Italian and asked about it. RAI, the network, is now appearing on U.S. cable services, and this--along with the considerable expense they must have had in order to send a videographer here all the way from Rome--would make me think they would WANT to use the story.


    ~~ Has there been any kind of followup on the show in Italy?

    Google has a translator if someone wants to email the tv production show? Just write out what you want to say and put in here....
    http://translate.google.com/# then copy it into an email! Done!

    I'd love to hear why they are not airing the show, they came all the way from Italy to CA!! I don't get it... what is the delay?
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

    Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

    Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,759
    Quote Originally Posted by SideKick View Post
    ~~ Has there been any kind of followup on the show in Italy?

    Google has a translator if someone wants to email the tv production show? Just write out what you want to say and put in here....
    http://translate.google.com/# then copy it into an email! Done!

    I'd love to hear why they are not airing the show, they came all the way from Italy to CA!! I don't get it... what is the delay?
    I wrote the cameraman who did the work, wrote him twice this week, but have not had an answer. Raf had such good success with the first contact that I wish she would telephone the network. Are you here, Raf? Thanks, SK, for the Google suggestion. I use this a lot.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,437
    I was interviewed locally about the possible Garrido connection to Michaela Garecht's kidnapping. The anchor after video specifically mentioned Anna's case. It was not much, but it was something.

    http://www.kcra.com/video/28899213/detail.html
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doogie View Post
    I was interviewed locally about the possible Garrido connection to Michaela Garecht's kidnapping. The anchor after video specifically mentioned Anna's case. It was not much, but it was something.

    http://www.kcra.com/video/28899213/detail.html
    Hi DD! I am in the car driving my niece to the airport as she returns to Cali. Good to hear of the video, will listen when we get home Friday. Thanks!!
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

    Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

    Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Possible HIV exposure at Buffalo VA hospital
    By Reader in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:49 AM
  2. Media Exposure - #1
    By Dr. Doogie in forum Anna Christian Waters Discussion Threads
    Replies: 536
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 07:01 PM
  3. Children's exposure to pesticides
    By Autumn2004 in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 04:14 PM