1190 users online (168 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.01.25 Defense Requests More Time to Submit Expert Reports

Last edited by beach; 01-25-2011 at 08:48 PM. Reason: edit title for clarity & add link to motion

Totally unreal!!!!! I hope JP sticks by his guns and says it can't be allowed in then!!!!! He made reference to that at one of the hearings. This is a mockery of the court system!!!!!!!!!

I wonder when HHJP will schedule a hearing, and or a fast reply to the newest motion.

~fingers crossed it's fast~

Also, wonder if the SA needs time to reply to the latest motion before HHJP renders some kind of answer.

I wonder if the Judge will rule on this motion before the status hearing on Feb. 4th. I guess he'll have to as time's a wastin' --

ETA: Sumbunny, oops I didn't see your comment!

Best hurry before Baez's vacation starts.

Beautiful Rox.
    Sept. 18, 1997 - May 26 2012
    Rest peacefully my love I'll forever miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by drip~drop View Post
    Best hurry before Baez's vacation starts.
    -----------------------
    What part of hhJP's. speech didnt they understand?
    I'm beginning to think someone has a comprehension problem.
    Tell B. to use his week off,or have CM. do all of this work.what gall!!
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

How in the world do you need more time after how many years now Just unbelieveable........
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Thank you for this thread, I know there is also several pages of this topic that was discussed here earlier in the day:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124620"]2011.01.06 Baez Slapped with Formal Sanction - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

OH SNAP! How do you go about asking for more money (yesterday) if you do not have your expenses in order.

OFGS...

MEL

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    If BP`s rulings mean nothing and from hearing to hearing he`s just there to set the tone for that day only to overule himself a week or so later doesn`t that in itself open the door to an appeal.....
    I`m seriously going to lose it if JB is allowed to make such a mockery of the court. There isn`t a single thing he`s requesting here that a reasonable attorney wouldn`t have known last November or at the sanctions hearing, or the one after that. Jeesh someboby slap this poser with the 500$ a day fine retroactively pleeeeeease!!

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    I wonder when HHJP will schedule a hearing, and or a fast reply to the newest motion.

~fingers crossed it's fast~

Also, wonder if the SA needs time to reply to the latest motion before HHJP renders some kind of answer.
    I hope they re-introduce the sanctions motion only naming CM this time too.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

I thought they didn't have reports
    Justice for GEORGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    I thought they didn't have reports
    Oooh apparently they have some. Dr Lee's report has become a "moot" point. -Baez Jan 25th 2011, 11:05am

This really is incredible. Baez wants an extension for material that compelled by Court Order on Jan. 6.

Although he says the prior submissions were in made in "good faith" and "substantially complied in part," I just don't think Judge P is going to buy the excuses. What are the excuses this time? Much more thwartment.

Turns out two experts, Logan and Reichs, must have been busy when Baez managed to call them. Another one, Rodriguez, just got the case info, so oh well. Ummm...and KC is indigent. Aside from which, Baez opines, Rodriquez and Reichs might have some new stuff to say, so what the heck if it's late. If it's late, then it will be even more complete. Okey-dokey?

Additionally, Baez hints, there will be a "unique opportunity in the very near future." So Defense needs 45 more days for two of the expert wits and some reasonable time for the other guy and Spitz. Alrighty?

Wow! WoW! WOW!

Baez is in for nuclear sanctions this time. jmo
    Last edited by Psmith; 01-26-2011 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    OH SNAP! How do you go about asking for more money (yesterday) if you do not have your expenses in order.

OFGS...

MEL
    hahaha! Too true!

The Defense is like some vast tornado of paper and piffle, ready to touch down and wreak massive destruction.

I honestly don't know how State's prosecutors can so patiently handle all this abuse of protocols.

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast