2011.01.25 Defense Requests More Time to Submit Expert Reports

Totally unreal!!!!! I hope JP sticks by his guns and says it can't be allowed in then!!!!! He made reference to that at one of the hearings. This is a mockery of the court system!!!!!!!!!

I wonder when HHJP will schedule a hearing, and or a fast reply to the newest motion.

~fingers crossed it's fast~

Also, wonder if the SA needs time to reply to the latest motion before HHJP renders some kind of answer.

I wonder if the Judge will rule on this motion before the status hearing on Feb. 4th. I guess he'll have to as time's a wastin' --

ETA: Sumbunny, oops I didn't see your comment!

Best hurry before Baez's vacation starts.:maddening:

Best hurry before Baez's vacation starts.:maddening:

-----------------------
What part of hhJP's. speech didnt they understand?
I'm beginning to think someone has a comprehension problem.
Tell B. to use his week off,or have CM. do all of this work.what gall!!
:floorlaugh::slap:

How in the world do you need more time after how many years now :waitasec: Just unbelieveable........

Thank you for this thread, I know there is also several pages of this topic that was discussed here earlier in the day:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124620"]2011.01.06 Baez Slapped with Formal Sanction - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

OH SNAP! How do you go about asking for more money (yesterday) if you do not have your expenses in order.

OFGS...

MEL

If BP`s rulings mean nothing and from hearing to hearing he`s just there to set the tone for that day only to overule himself a week or so later doesn`t that in itself open the door to an appeal.....
I`m seriously going to lose it if JB is allowed to make such a mockery of the court. There isn`t a single thing he`s requesting here that a reasonable attorney wouldn`t have known last November or at the sanctions hearing, or the one after that. Jeesh someboby slap this poser with the 500$ a day fine retroactively pleeeeeease!!

I wonder when HHJP will schedule a hearing, and or a fast reply to the newest motion.

~fingers crossed it's fast~

Also, wonder if the SA needs time to reply to the latest motion before HHJP renders some kind of answer.

I hope they re-introduce the sanctions motion only naming CM this time too.

This really is incredible. Baez wants an extension for material that compelled by Court Order on Jan. 6.

Although he says the prior submissions were in made in "good faith" and "substantially complied in part," I just don't think Judge P is going to buy the excuses. What are the excuses this time? Much more thwartment. :wink:

Turns out two experts, Logan and Reichs, must have been busy when Baez managed to call them. Another one, Rodriguez, just got the case info, so oh well. Ummm...and KC is indigent. Aside from which, Baez opines, Rodriquez and Reichs might have some new stuff to say, so what the heck if it's late. If it's late, then it will be even more complete. Okey-dokey?

Additionally, Baez hints, there will be a "unique opportunity in the very near future." So Defense needs 45 more days for two of the expert wits and some reasonable time for the other guy and Spitz. Alrighty?

Wow! WoW! WOW!

Baez is in for nuclear
eba9c755.gif
sanctions this time. jmo

OH SNAP! How do you go about asking for more money (yesterday) if you do not have your expenses in order.

OFGS...

MEL

hahaha! Too true!

The Defense is like some vast tornado of paper and piffle, ready to touch down and wreak massive destruction.

I honestly don't know how State's prosecutors can so patiently handle all this abuse of protocols.

45 days would be March 11th, 2011. Less than two months until jury selection is to start... and aren't the Frye Hearings supposed to be held in early March?

There is no way that Judge Perry is going to give Jose 45 more days... is there? :furious:

ETA: Early March is a hearing on the "Agents of the State", the canine searches, etc... I think? Not the Frye hearings.

I was thinking that I can't really blame JB for what he is doing.

Look - it is obvious that none of the experts he had looking for evidence found anything that pointed to anything other then KC did it.

He has nothing at all - not even enough that he could ask for a plea deal - the prosecution has a slam dunk case - he hasn't found anything that would make them give any concessions.

So, what can he do other then what he has been doing - stall for time and hope against hope something will turn up.

I was thinking that I can't really blame JB for what he is doing.

Look - it is obvious that none of the experts he had looking for evidence found anything that pointed to anything other then KC did it.

He has nothing at all - not even enough that he could ask for a plea deal - the prosecution has a slam dunk case - he hasn't found anything that would make them give any concessions.

So, what can he do other then what he has been doing - stall for time and hope against hope something will turn up.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.

I tend to agree with Mr Einstein

How in the world do you need more time after how many years now :waitasec: Just unbelieveable........

If I calculated the days right... he has had 923 days to prepare for this trial. Disgusting.

If I calculated the days right... he has had 923 days to prepare for this trial. Disgusting.

And we are all still waiting on the ahahaa moment :waitasec: to be able to say now I understand!!!! :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back