1325 users online (243 members and 1082 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Thumbs up 12 workplace behaviors that drain energy

Your exhaustion might not be due to your tasks or long hours. It may be the actions of your colleagues.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Wow, DK, this sums up my work environment!

I try to maintain positivity but an hour into the day I'm complaining right along with my co-workers...
    “The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment.” ~Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpRising View Post
    Wow, DK, this sums up my work environment!

I try to maintain positivity but an hour into the day I'm complaining right along with my co-workers...
    I noticed quite a few of those things described the radio station I worked at for 18 years, as well. No wonder I was burned out all of the time. I eventually dealt with it by simply saying, "it is what it is" rather than complaining. I couldn't always change things, so I just accepted it for what it was and did the job I was paid to do to the best of my ability, even if I didn't agree with what was being asked of me.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I just identified quite a few co-workers !

Think we could get worker's comp for that ?