TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8
Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22
Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26
Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29 Thread #30
Thread #31 Thread #32
Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35 Thread #36
Thread #37 Thread #38
Thread #39 Thread #40
Thread #41 Thread #42
Thread #43 Thread #44

Media Links
Sar information for Hailey Dunn
Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS.
Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

No bashing Law Enforcement.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

Originally Posted by grandmaj
I'm seeing questions about sleuthing. Let me try to explain.

Persons named as a POI or Suspect are fully sleuthable.
Minors are never sleuthable. When copying a quote from MSM we even change minor's names to initials only.
Everyone else. You can discuss what they have said in media appearances, what the news has quoted them as saying, and their actions as reported in the news. We don't get into their personal lives, accuse them, discuss their background unless it is in MSM. Only discuss them so far as what MSM is reporting.

I hope this helps simplify sleuthing. I don't know too many people who don't have a skeleton or two in their closet. Just because they are related to, or somehow associated to a case like this, we can't destroy their reputation. Sometimes these associates or relatives move from this category to POI. Then the rules of sleuthing change.
If you have questions drop a Moderator a PM and then you will know you are on safe ground before posting.
Carry ON. Hailey.

#45 and what do we really know????
Where are you honey????

If BD was there why didn't DD say something about that too to his dad? I would think he would mention that mom was there and wouldn't open the door or something along those lines. jmo

Oh I feel sure he did! ..and we know that LE knows all about it from the affidavit...It just stops there after the 'deer/headlights' thing. We have not even heard ANYONE reference that incident on camera (and we KNOW it happened from that affidavits) ...and I believe that's at the request of LE...Am I the only one that wonders why no one has mentioned it even though obviously it was a big deal if DD went to get his dad?

Good point pondering.......I wonder if she was home. I feel for BD's friend, she comes on her and bless her for that.....but goodness me, what contradictions we look at with what BD says and what is in the affadavits and what she says.

Oh I feel sure he did! ..and we know that LE knows all about it from the affidavit...It just stops there after the 'deer/headlights' thing. We have not even heard ANYONE reference that incident on camera (and we KNOW it happened from that affidavits) ...and I believe that's at the request of LE...Am I the only one that wonders why no one has mentioned it even though obviously it was a big deal if DD went to get his dad?

I am just thinking he was stoned. But also if you look real close, he kind of has that look about him anyway. jmo

I wanted to clarify my post about using big words was in reference to PK, the city manager spokesperson guy, not Hailey's father. IMO, PK's statements to the press are strange, and contradictory at times. I'm a little baffled how LE is letting him speak for them.

"SA Daniel A COTTNER and SA Janet THOMAS interviewed Clint Dunn, 1-5-2011, and he stated DD had told him he returned home at approximately 4pm on Monday afternoon 12-27-2010 and pounded on the door for about 5 minutes and nobody would let him in. DD made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look"

Bringing forth this portion of the affidavit though I know I'm gonna get pelted with apples :crazy:..

I wanted to clarify my post about using big words was in reference to PK, the city manager spokesperson guy, not Hailey's father. IMO, PK's statements to the press are strange, and contradictory at times. I'm a little baffled how LE is letting him speak for them.

I'm betting because he volunteered and no one else wants to do it. :)

Good point pondering.......I wonder if she was home. I feel for BD's friend, she comes on her and bless her for that.....but goodness me, what contradictions we look at with what BD says and what is in the affadavits and what she says.

How many affadavits are there. Seems when I find them, it is just the same thing over and over. I know there is a contradiction about buying the drugs--she says groceries---what other contradictions are there? tia

I know for me-- the use of "nobody" would answer the door, rather than "no one" would answer-- makes me believe there was an assumption that more than one person was in the home. moo

It was stated back 40 threads ago that SA took acting lessons at school.........
school plays or somethig.
Do we have any idea what his grades were like?
BD called him Mentally R......slow.........is he???

I am just thinking he was stoned. But also if you look real close, he kind of has that look about him anyway. jmo

I thought that at first as well! Having been married to a crack head, they do have that type of look on their face when confronted!. But after realizing that BD got off work early (but no confirmation of how early) and the fact that something bothered DD enough to leave the house AFTER he was inside to go and get his dad..I just don't know? Add to that why would CD not say something to SA (granted we don't know whether he did or not for sure)..but he prolly wouldn't IF he got there and found out that BD was home too...

"SA Daniel A COTTNER and SA Janet THOMAS interviewed Clint Dunn, 1-5-2011, and he stated DD had told him he returned home at approximately 4pm on Monday afternoon 12-27-2010 and pounded on the door for about 5 minutes and nobody would let him in. DD made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look"

Bringing forth this portion of the affidavit though I know I'm gonna get pelted with apples :crazy:..

I like how your mind works, and the way you think out of the box. [ to put it mildly]

but i am going to disagree that BD was there at the house when DD climbed thru the window.

If so, then she would have been there when Hailey left for the sleep over. Do you think that is the case?

I like how your mind works, and the way you think out of the box. [ to put it mildly]

but i am going to disagree that BD was there at the house when DD climbed thru the window.

If so, then she would have been there when Hailey left for the sleep over. Do you think that is the case?

katy, I don't believe Hailey was even in her bed that morning to be honest. I hope I am proven wrong...you have no idea how much I hope that's the case.. I DO NOT mind being wrong, lol!

We have no proof of that, as far as I can see. :waitasec:

I thought that at first as well! Having been married to a crack head, they do have that type of look on their face when confronted!. But after realizing that BD got off work early (but no confirmation of how early) and the fact that something bothered DD enough to leave the house AFTER he was inside to go and get his dad..I just don't know? Add to that why would CD not say something to SA (granted we don't know whether he did or not for sure)..but he prolly wouldn't IF he got there and found out that BD was home too...

Along those same lines I wonder what was so urgent for DD to climb through a window to get in and then not stay. I really don't think CD was very involved in their lives so I am not surprised he didn't say anything. I don't find that strange. And you are right there probably hasn't been everything released. Then again LE may have thrown that into the affadavit trying to make their case against SA look better. ijdk

It was stated back 40 threads ago that SA took acting lessons at school.........
school plays or somethig.
Do we have any idea what his grades were like?
BD called him Mentally R......slow.........is he???

BD was not referring to him being 'retarded' when she called him MHMR on the 911 calls. She was telling the cops he was crazy, and he had mental problems.
The call was about him threatening to kill her and Clint. It was about his anger issues, not his being 'slow' or retarded.

When NG questioned her she LIED imo. NG asked her what she meant when she said he was MHMR and she paused for a long time and then said ' retarded' because SHE DID NOT WANT TO ADMIT SHE KNEW HE WAS CRAZY BACK THEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni