Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Thought I'd share this from the KTXS website:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26631180/detail.html

With all due respect to BD...Did I read that last sentence correctly???
    I just spewed diet coke all over my screen!

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    I'm here - but I'm also listening to a rewind of Levi's show tonight. Statement analyst Peter Hyatt was on talking about Hailey. I'm still waiting for the segment. Right now they're discussing RC (Haleigh Cummings). I think Peter Hyatt is on @ the end (to discuss HD).

Link, if anyone wants to listen. It aired earlier tonight.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...levi-page-show
    I'm going to try listening to that again. My laptop overheats and shuts down when I'm watching vids or listening to a broadcast for some reason. I got too frustrated with it the other night when I was listening...

One last video before I call it a night...we've seen it before..but worth another watch. Shawn Adkins...nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof! Nite All!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa6HA56CRkY&feature=related[/ame]
    ~"Be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle"~

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I'm sleep surfing.............which by the way means I now have to fight for my spot in bed. Murdoc the Great Dane figures "What the hey, moms not here so I'll just make myself comfortable".
    And if Murdoc is anything like my critters, Murdoc's "side" of the bed is right smack in the middle...cross-ways.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to my_tee_mouse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    Am I here by myself, lol? Everybody must be trying teh's method to get news...
    I'm bouncing around catching up on things. I probably have things to say but they're probably against TOS at the moment.

I think I can say SA is a liar and his refusal to cooperate, lawyer or not is inexcuable to the family of a missing child. If he's a party in her abduction/harm it will come to light eventually.

I'm on the fence about BD, I think I could explain some of her inconsistencies but I'm not convinced how involved she is. Lot's of bad choices yes, that's facts already in evidence.

I'm a bit frustrated someone in LE hasn't come up with a universal standard for investigating missing/probably abducted children. I see differences in different cases in the way their handled. Yes, I know all are different in some way. It's so important to clear cases from the inside out and not leave room for speculation.

Speculation only I'm of the belief Hailey was missing before she was reported missing. That's opinion and speculation, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    She was never known as a "missing child" to the media and the public, but LE said that JonBenet's parents were "under an umbrella of suspicion". The Ramseys were tried at a Grand Jury and both the governor of Colorado and the mayor of Boulder both made comments indicting that they believed the Ramseys killed JonBenet. And we all know that in 90s, they were right up there with OJ Simpson as wealthy people who got away with murder, in the minds of most of the country. The Ramseys were cleared in 2008 of any involvement in JonBenet's murder although there is some controversy about that; and if you want to read about it, you can check out the JBR forum here. LOL. I know she was never missing, but that's the best example I can think of where people were named suspects but later taken off that status. I think what happened in JonBenet's case would be pretty unusual though, since the Ramseys were cleared, but no one was convicted. It seems that in most cases, if the previously named suspects were cleared, it would be because they had caught the real killer.
    bbm

Or read the book 'Perfect Murder Perfect Town'..IIRC, many on the police force thought the Ramseys were innocent causing a battle/rift between LE & the DA's office..What really killed (no pun) solving this case was the incompetent job done by LE from day 1..They screwed up so bad I don't believe there was ever any hope to charge (never mind convict) anyone for JB's brutal death

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderella View Post

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am totally blown away....

We asked Billie what was the lowest point for her over this past month. Her response: when the investigation turned to her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, the only suspect named in the case of her missing daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ View Post
    COLORADO CITY, Texas -- It's now almost a month since Hailey Dunn went missing and her mom, Billie Jean, is starting to demand answers.

Billie Dunn's growing more frustrated, she tells us this past week has been especially hard because it marks the longest she's ever gone without seeing her daughter but she's trying to stay optimistic.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news...44/detail.html
    I guess that's referring to when Hailey went to live at someone else's house at the end of the school year? I don't see why it would matter if Hailey's been good for 2 days or for almost a month; it's not like she's been gone on vacation; she's missing due to foul play. If a parent goes on a business trip, and then their child goes missing, are they going to say, "Well he's only been good for 3 days and I went 7 days without seeing him during my trip so it's not that hard yet!" That's just weird to me.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:

We asked Billie what was the lowest point for her over this past month. Her response: when the investigation turned to her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, the only suspect named in the case of her missing daughter.
    !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peliman View Post
    I'm bouncing around catching up on things. I probably have things to say but they're probably against TOS at the moment.

I think I can say SA is a liar and his refusal to cooperate, lawyer or not is inexcuable to the family of a missing child. If he's a party in her abduction/harm it will come to light eventually.

I'm on the fence about BD, I think I could explain some of her inconsistencies but I'm not convinced how involved she is. Lot's of bad choices yes, that's facts already in evidence.

I'm a bit frustrated someone in LE hasn't come up with a universal standard for investigating missing/probably abducted children. I see differences in different cases in the way their handled. Yes, I know all are different in some way. It's so important to clear cases from the inside out and not leave room for speculation.

Speculation only I'm of the belief Hailey was missing before she was reported missing. That's opinion and speculation, IMO.

You and me both Peli..

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

That's just the last straw. really? It wasn't when you found out your DAUGHTER WAS MISSING? OMG.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsterdance View Post
    !!!

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

That's just the last straw. really? It wasn't when you found out your DAUGHTER WAS MISSING? OMG.
    It's not often that I am speechless.....

19. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

Well, if this just don't take the proverbial cake.

I'm with you PM, I'm not surprised, but @ the same time, I'm still completely outraged.

As usual, BD's thoughts & feelings are with her lover.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sorrell skye For This Useful Post:

I'm sure that will try to be spun........but after awhile and all the spinning, all ya got is one tangled mess of webs. And BD appears to be caught right in the middle.

23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

It it the longest she has gone without seeing her daughter...
    Always about Billie...
    Nothing about what Hailey may be going through...
    Billie needs to get a clue, think before she speaks, it is not helping.
    Just my opinion, of course.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

teh, you are asleep on the job ..*THUD for teh

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

teh, you are asleep on the job ..*THUD for teh
    No , I thuded like 6 posts up.........I may do it again for good measure.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    Well, if this just don't take the proverbial cake.

I'm with you PM, I'm not surprised, but @ the same time, I'm still completely outraged.

As usual, BD's thoughts & feelings are with her lover.
    We KNEW that...so why are we shocked?..wishful thinking maybe?

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    It it the longest she has gone without seeing her daughter...
    Always about Billie...
    Nothing about what Hailey may be going through...
    Billie needs to get a clue, think before she speaks, it is not helping.
    Or maybe she has a clue and this IS her thinking before she speaks. Now THAT'S a scary thought, isn't it?

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

I'm sure that will try to be spun........but after awhile and all the spinning, all ya got is one tangled mess of webs. And BD appears to be caught right in the middle.
    Oh yeah it will! Here and by her..so I'm going to bed before I get a TO...for real this time unless wonderella comes across something else before I hit post!

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

yes, spun. As in 'oh, obviously she meant other than that little girl not being in the house' or something to that effect.

I'm just going to have to add my to the pile.

37. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to brighidin For This Useful Post:

For me - it's because she's just so blatant about it. She spins everything - except her feelings for SA.

I think that's the only time she tells the unvarnished truth - when she talks about how she feels about SA.

Very sad.

Very disturbing.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

39. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sorrell skye For This Useful Post:

Billie needed a spokesperson, or a stand-in mom, to speak for her a long time ago, she is just not getting it.
    Just my opinion, of course.

41. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

I admit I'm torn. When BD's actively trying to deflect attention from SA, I'm praying that she'll tell the whole truth and nothin' but the truth. But when she actually professes the truth, it's too much for me.

Moral of the story - Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it!

43. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wonderella For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonderella View Post

HAD TO READ THAT AGAIN;

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast