Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by my_tee_mouse View Post
    Peeples and closer get puppies....and I get tickets to the Super Bowl, right???!!!!

I'll tell Tricia to get right on that for ya!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    From 2:20 CD states that Hailey spent the night that Saturday night with him and was with him on Sunday..and we know that there is video of Hailey on Sunday @ the Dollar Store and somewhere else...SO, I know we've discussed this before, but how in the world can BD say with a straight face that Hailey spent Sunday @ home. I didn't remember CD being so specific regarding that Sunday...The whole clip is interesting..I'm still looking for several others..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/109/pjKhhnQlF2I"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

This is the same one that I couldn't get to post the other night...It's part 3 on 1/4/11

If these clips don't interest some, PLEASE feel free to skip..
    Last edited by Pondering Mind; 01-26-2011 at 09:28 PM.
    ~"Be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle"~

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LisaB View Post
    The link I posted with says so. I don't know, myself.
    The link you posted has information that is all sourced, not original, and all the sources are listed.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Oh geesh I forgot to log out when I left today time to reboot!

Did I miss anything??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Lisa~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lillys View Post
    bbm/moo
    Imo, the above comments are only guesses. Unless you're BD NO one knows what she was thinking that day or what she instructed her daughter Hailey to do. Merely speculations to ---------what????
    Make people not question BD?

Not going to happen, imo. I wish we knew what went home 12/26-12/28.
    Of course they are only guesses (see disclaimer at bottom of post), but provide a possible answer to the question of why BD might have wanted Hailey home at noon. I have no inside information, I just offered my perspective, based on my experience, of how this could have gone down at MY house...
    WE DID IT! Convicted pedophile Donald Scott Brunstetter (details in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ht-on-Children) will remain behind bars for the duration of his sentence. Thanks to WS members, and Tricia's True Crime Radio listeners, at least 100 letters were received by the Parole Board prior to his July 30th, 2015 Parole Hearing, opposing his release, and they listened.
    Visit http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/ for background on the case.

My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this victim or the perpetrator of this crime. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    HAHA Kimster you crack me up.

Nana - I don't see it? What FB page is it?
    Gosh I hope I am allowed to do this if not, Mods I did not know,lol
    The FB page that has like 16,000 fans....the poster is TR it is like the second post....she has an interesting comment. FWIW, IMO
    Here.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaB View Post
    At some time between 4:05pm and December 28 at approximately 12:00pm when Billie calls him, D goes to a friendís house. He is gone from the home ďall dayĒ on December 28, but ďall dayĒ has not been defined, that is, it is unknown which date and time D went to the friendís home, only that he is at the friendís home when Billie calls him around noon or 1:00pm on December 28.

Billie calls D and tells him to text M, and tell her to tell Hailey to come home.

D is at a friendís home. Billieís cell phone is supposed to be back at Haileyís home.

D goes to Clintís home and asks if heís seen Hailey that day, which Clint hasnít. D tells Clint that everyone is starting to get worried about Hailey. It is unknown if D went home before going to Clintís house, or if he went directly from his friendís home to Clintís home.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hail...dunn-timeline/
    I very well may possibly be reading this above post incorrectly{and if so plz someone set me straight}..

By saying: "At some time between 4:05pm and December 28 at approximately 12:00pm when Billie calls him, D goes to a friendís house".. I am reading that to state that DD went to spend the night at a friends house at some point between 4:05pm and Dec.28th approx.at noon...

If I'm reading that correctly then that assessment is off.. DD left BD's home Sunday night the 26th approximately at 9:00pm..at which time he says that he last saw Hailey playing his XBox and he believed her to possibly/probably play that game til approximately midnite...

DD is at the friends home from after 9:00pm Sunday the 26th until Monday the 27th when he returns to BD's home at 4:00pm where he found the doors locked..at which time he banged for 5mins with no one answering the door..he then entered the house thru a window and saw SA in the hall with the "deer caught in the headlights look"..

As far as we know DD was at home from 4pm Monday the 27th until approximately noon the following day{Tuesday the 28th} at which time BD contacts DD and tells him to summon his sister home from the "sleepover" at MB's house..

Which as we know then set into motion the "discovery" of Hailey's "disappearance"..{which IMO is fiiiiiiiiisssssshhhhhyyyyyy}

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    I've been kinda following the Juliani Cardenas case and they are pulling car after car out of a canal, and they are finding them with sonar....
    I'm really finding myself deeply questioning why TES could not come and just do the bodies of water around CC snyder etc.. and just check for Hailey Park rangers in boats just isn't gonna do it, and it just seems even if they could for sure just eliminate hailey is in there to check it off their list.. it would be a HUGE help.. I don't understand why LE had them on standby and now nothing
    I don't understand
    From what I understand they are on standby till LE can give them an idea where to search..someone said they are looking at an area thats 600 sq miles
    ...to much area for TES to take on
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahoneys07 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
    From what I understand they are on standby till LE can give them an idea where to search..someone said they are looking at an area thats 600 sq miles
    ...to much area for TES to take on
    600 sq Miles in just bodies of water though, or does that include land as well?
    I guess i'm thinking LE could let them in to do JUST the water

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    The in and out of the house came from czgtz. I spent hours and hours over several days tracking D down lol. The info I found was that he was at a friend's house. I posted it when I found it, because during the time I was researching, I was posting and letting people know what I was looking for, in hopes that someone would come across additional info.
    That's right, I think I remember that. Doesn't it seem like poor D was always the one that got caught up in the time line?

So, if the son was at a friend's house, then did BD call the friend's phone? As someone mentioned, maybe BD did it that way to avoid a hassle speaking to Hailey directly, but Monday BD didn't care enough to check out where Hailey was, but then Tuesday there's a big hurry and concern on Billie's part that Hailey should be in her house.

Will I go bonkers if I stay on this case?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    That's right, I think I remember that. Doesn't it seem like poor D was always the one that got caught up in the time line?

So, if the son was at a friend's house, then did BD call the friend's phone? As someone mentioned, maybe BD did it that way to avoid a hassle speaking to Hailey directly, but Monday BD didn't care enough to check out where Hailey was, but then Tuesday there's a big hurry and concern on Billie's part that Hailey should be in her house.

Will I go bonkers if I stay on this case?
    BBM

Yes............
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Today we accomplished alot of area being covered with flyers of Hailey's..By not only focusing just on businesses..restaurants..etc..but we also got out into residential areas and walked the neighborhoods..handing out flyers and directly speaking with any/all that we came in contact with..as well as putting Hailey's pictures..info..pleas for help and numbers to contact with info..ON ALL MAILBOXES throughout those residential areas...
    we didn't stop until we were completely out of flyers..

I also got confirmation on all the Hailey flyers that I sent with the guys on the Railroad between here and Little Rock Arkansas..those particular trains and guys that had Hailey's flyers returned to Memphis this evening..empty handed..meaning they did their part by getting them to areas between here and Little Rock

Am continuing to get her face and info out there..as well as fervently praying for God to light the way for Hailey to be found...

ETA~ I'll post some pix of my cute "Find Hailey" Tshirts that I made and we've all been wearing
    Last edited by SmoothOperator; 01-26-2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: ETA~ will post pix of Hailey Tshirts after I upload

OT.........Sheeba in Illinois is on NG again!!! Does she have stock in that program?????
    Here.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    I very well may possibly be reading this above post incorrectly{and if so plz someone set me straight}..

By saying: "At some time between 4:05pm and December 28 at approximately 12:00pm when Billie calls him, D goes to a friend’s house".. I am reading that to state that DD went to spend the night at a friends house at some point between 4:05pm and Dec.28th approx.at noon...

If I'm reading that correctly then that assessment is off.. DD left BD's home Sunday night the 26th approximately at 9:00pm..at which time he says that he last saw Hailey playing his XBox and he believed her to possibly/probably play that game til approximately midnite...

DD is at the friends home from after 9:00pm Sunday the 26th until Monday the 27th when he returns to BD's home at 4:00pm where he found the doors locked..at which time he banged for 5mins with no one answering the door..he then entered the house thru a window and saw SA in the hall with the "deer caught in the headlights look"..

As far as we know DD was at home from 4pm Monday the 27th until approximately noon the following day{Tuesday the 28th} at which time BD contacts DD and tells him to summon his sister home from the "sleepover" at MB's house..

Which as we know then set into motion the "discovery" of Hailey's "disappearance"..{which IMO is fiiiiiiiiisssssshhhhhyyyyyy}
    No, it's not saying he spent that night at the friend's house. It's saying at some time between 4:05pm Monday and noon Tuesday he went to the friend's house. It is unknown when he went to the friend's house. He spent "all day" Tuesday at the friend's house, but "all day" was not defined, in that the point at which he left the home was never given. All that is currently known, that I could find, is that at 4:05 Monday he went into the home through the window, and that Tuesday he spent "all day" at a friend's house.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
    Do you guys follow the Hailey FB page? Interesting post from someone who has been helping...you have to click to "see more"

ETA Find Hailey Dunn FB page
    Please come down to the Facebook thread and tell us.
    I cannot find anything.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...125252&page=43
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast