Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #6

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176

Arrow CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #6

Please continue here.

Bob Harrod has been missing since July 27, 2009.
    He was last seen at his residence by his son in law sometime after 10:00 am the morning of July 27.

Bobs disappearance is being investigated as a homicide and a 50,000 dollar reward is being offered for information about his disappearance.

Authorities are asking anyone with information about Harrod's disappearance to contact detective Dave Radomski at 714-993-8176, or contact the homicide hotline at 714-993-8166.

Bobs Charley Project page:
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...od_robert.html

Bobs NamUs page:
    https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/2706/0/

Links to previous threads:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87453"]#1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110196"]#2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111789"]#3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113959"]#4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118434"]#5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113919"]Timeline and Media links only[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125468"]Forensic Astrology - ROBERT HARROD LastSeen 7/27/09 Placentia, CA - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Links to individual posts containing court documents:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5880028&postcount=192"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5921785&postcount=235"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5[/ame]
    Last edited by Cubby; 01-26-2011 at 07:44 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Funny, it was always about the attention given to Fontelle in the beginning. Come on, your Father is missing and you are quibbling over who should get more air-time??

From In Sessions thread:Roberta says-
    Aug 8 2009 " It seems the media is trying to draw him out by using the angle of Sympathy for Fontelle and also reminding him of his God, HIS money. Whatever it takes! But he DOES have a family which he brushed aside after Mom's passing in March 2008. This is why we had such high hopes that Fontelle would bring him back to reality and also make him a happy man."

Aug 13 "Us three daughters are absolutely stunned and disappointed that Dad could not see our concern as reporters were more interested in the new wife story versus talking to the life-long family. We were discouraged early on from allowing any more than one family member speak to media and then when F arrived, we no longer existed. Good, Bad, or indifferent, we are a family and he is OUR father! He abandoned us too and this is not like him!

Aug 14 "It's bad enough that his family (of up to 55 consecutive years) has been brushed aside and made invisible with the media blitz, once F arrived. WHAT IF he is waiting to hear from his daughters?

We don't mean to be non supportive but we really do not know why he left the house two days before she returned."
    Mario McNeill found guilty of murder of Shaniya Davis...now let's move on to AD!!!!!

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    There is a place to add Bobs missing persons info on Nancy Graces CNN ireport regarding her 50 missing in 50 days. I'm having a hard time adding the info. Can someone please add Bobs info to this NG ireport which requests info on Missing persons?

http://ireport.cnn.com/ir-topic-stor...topicId=540940

tia

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    There is a place to add Bobs missing persons info on Nancy Graces CNN ireport regarding her 50 missing in 50 days. I'm having a hard time adding the info. Can someone please add Bobs info to this NG ireport which requests info on Missing persons?

http://ireport.cnn.com/ir-topic-stor...topicId=540940

tia
    Cubby, I can add Robert Harrod to the NG list of missing persons.
    I posted another missing person the other day.(Brian Wehrle)
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Thanks dream, please link it here when you have added it.

thanks!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    Cubby, I can add Robert Harrod to the NG list of missing persons.
    I posted another missing person the other day.(Brian Wehrle)
    [I]Sorry to quote myself, but
    cnnireport takes a bit for 'vetting' to happen. After that, I can post the link.]
    Gary Haugen

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Originally posted by suzyq211. Removed quotes so I can reply within the post. My reply in blue.

(respectfully snipped by me)

Aug 8 2009 " It seems the media is trying to draw him out by using the angle of Sympathy for Fontelle and also reminding him of his God, HIS money. Whatever it takes! But he DOES have a family which he brushed aside after Mom's passing in March 2008. This is why we had such high hopes that Fontelle would bring him back to reality and also make him a happy man."

This poor man. Being told how he should grieve his first wife after her death, perhaps his way of greiving was to do so in solitude. Perhaps he wasn't comfortable with greiving in front of his children. But never mind that, just like he was told how he could spend his money the poor man was also told how to greive. Makes me wonder if he was also told what he could or could not do with his new bride at that Sunday family meeting. Such shallowness from his blood family having zero means to respect anothers differences other than how they thought things should be done.

Aug 13 "Us three daughters are absolutely stunned and disappointed that Dad could not see our concern as reporters were more interested in the new wife story versus talking to the life-long family. We were discouraged early on from allowing any more than one family member speak to media and then when F arrived, we no longer existed. Good, Bad, or indifferent, we are a family and he is OUR father! He abandoned us too and this is not like him!

Aug 14 "It's bad enough that his family (of up to 55 consecutive years) has been brushed aside and made invisible with the media blitz, once F arrived. WHAT IF he is waiting to hear from his daughters?

We don't mean to be non supportive but we really do not know why he left the house two days before she returned."

Considering they refused numerous opportunities to appear in the media, what the he-double hockey sticks was all the complaining about other than whining I'm important too! I'd expect this from someone no older than preschool or prekindergarten. Not grown adult children. I can't imagine what poor Bob must have endured in that house of hormones. *shakes head*

eta: if Bob abandoned anyone it was certainly through no choice of his own. He did not leave that house willingly..... he likely left it incapacitated.......

jmo

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

I can't imagine what poor Bob must have endured in that house of hormones. *shakes head*
    <snipped>

Not to mention that seemingly overall sense of entitlement!! Can you imagine? :-(
    Mario McNeill found guilty of murder of Shaniya Davis...now let's move on to AD!!!!!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    What are we missing that is preventing this case from being propelled forward? We know it is not apathy on the part of his wife. We know it is not a plethora of suspects that PPD has to sift through-they have already done all of that "heavy lifting" bringing us bact to immediate family as everyone else has been cleared.

I have to go back to the peculiar situation regarding the clean out of Bob's home...an action which benefited him in no way shape or form. The memorabilia list solidified what the daughters thought of their parents imo. Or at least what they thought of their Dad. After all none were his right?

The whole single family member attending still gets me. No support for RB, just her and the movers.

This family defies logic-since day one and to this day. Two of the keys to me would be the police report and the MP report-what was said the day it all went down and by whom? We know Fontelle was a pawn-she was not there when she was called and told whatever she was told.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Originally posted by suzyq211. Removed quotes so I can reply within the post. My reply in blue.

(respectfully snipped by me)

This poor man. Being told how he should grieve his first wife after her death, perhaps his way of greiving was to do so in solitude. Perhaps he wasn't comfortable with greiving in front of his children. But never mind that, just like he was told how he could spend his money the poor man was also told how to greive. Makes me wonder if he was also told what he could or could not do with his new bride at that Sunday family meeting. Such shallowness from his blood family having zero means to respect anothers differences other than how they thought things should be done.

Considering they refused numerous opportunities to appear in the media, what the he-double hockey sticks was all the complaining about other than whining I'm important too! I'd expect this from someone no older than preschool or prekindergarten. Not grown adult children. I can't imagine what poor Bob must have endured in that house of hormones. *shakes head*

eta: if Bob abandoned anyone it was certainly through no choice of his own. He did not leave that house willingly..... he likely left it incapacitated.......

jmo

BBM~~~~~

Exactly........You would never think these were words from a woman in her fifties!
    All posts are MOO~

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode for $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tofgamonlco-20

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Angelo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    What are we missing that is preventing this case from being propelled forward? We know it is not apathy on the part of his wife. We know it is not a plethora of suspects that PPD has to sift through-they have already done all of that "heavy lifting" bringing us bact to immediate family as everyone else has been cleared.

I have to go back to the peculiar situation regarding the clean out of Bob's home...an action which benefited him in no way shape or form. The memorabilia list solidified what the daughters thought of their parents imo. Or at least what they thought of their Dad. After all none were his right?

The whole single family member attending still gets me. No support for RB, just her and the movers.

This family defies logic-since day one and to this day. Two of the keys to me would be the police report and the MP report-what was said the day it all went down and by whom? We know Fontelle was a pawn-she was not there when she was called and told whatever she was told.
    BBM~~

Agree! What exactly were in those initial reports.

I would like to know when SIL first told the police about the suspicious vehicle cruising through Mr. Harrod's neighborhood on July 27, 2009.
    All posts are MOO~

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angelo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    BBM~~

Agree! What exactly were in those initial reports.

I would like to know when SIL first told the police about the suspicious vehicle cruising through Mr. Harrod's neighborhood on July 27, 2009.

Me too. Especially since he didn't find it suspicious enough to call LE that afternoon despite it being a summer afternoon and he has minor grandchildren living and possibly playing outside within a 2 minute drive at most of where this suspicious car was lurking the neighborhood. I wonder if he called his son or daughter in law that afternoon to let them know of his concerns so they would ensure his grandchildren were safe from harms way.

Last edited by Cubby; 01-27-2011 at 07:13 PM. Reason: add

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

BBM~~~

The "memorabilia" list can be found here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5921785&postcount=235"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5[/ame]

It has been said before but is worth repeating, the daughters have to know Mr. Harrod will never be able to refute their claim that almost everything in his house did not belong to him.
    All posts are MOO~

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Angelo For This Useful Post:

NaMus made a change to Robert's case:
    DNA location description.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/2706
    Gary Haugen

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Gary Haugen

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    Thanks Dream...I pray they pick it up!!!! :-)

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

GREAT JOB Dream...you have certainly been on this case since day one.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Exclamation Ads in the OC Register

These two ads were sponsored by a friend of Bob's who never even met him. It is clear it was a labor of love and my hat's off to the person who cared so much.

They appeared yesterday and today, page 12 of the OC Register yesterday and Page 15 today.

It was in the North Zone circulation of the paper which covers Anaheim Hills, Brea, Fullerton, La Habra, Placentia and Yorba Linda.

Attached Files Attached Files
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

These two ads were sponsored by a friend of Bob's who never even met him. It is clear it was a labor of love and my hat's off to the person who cared so much.

They appeared yesterday and today, page 12 of the OC Register yesterday and Page 15 today.

It was in the North Zone circulation of the paper which covers Anaheim Hills, Brea, Fullerton, La Habra, Placentia and Yorba Linda.

Wow. That was a very generous gesture. Wouldn't it be great if there was some info from the ad?
    Gary Haugen

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

The kindness of people who have been following the case is heartwarming.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

One of these days justice will come to Bob. I can feel it.

In the meantime I thought I'd post a link for the "Persons of Interest" to read. Give them an idea what happens when you take what is not yours to take.

DeeDee Moore charged with first degree murder in lottery winner's homicide

http://www.tampabay.com/news/deedee-...micide/1074609

42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    One of these days justice will come to Bob. I can feel it.

In the meantime I thought I'd post a link for the "Persons of Interest" to read. Give them an idea what happens when you take what is not yours to take.

DeeDee Moore charged with first degree murder in lottery winner's homicide

http://www.tampabay.com/news/deedee-...micide/1074609

"There is no credible evidence linking anyone other than DeeDee Moore to the homicide of Abraham Shakespeare," it said."

Sad story...........It amazes me what people will do for money.
    All posts are MOO~

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Angelo For This Useful Post:

Very generous and loving!! One thing about this site (even with all the sadness and horror we see and read everyday) there are the most wonderful, caring people here!!

46. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

So happy to see ya'll keeping Bob on page one. I haven't posted here for a while, but I am still here. And quite honestly, horrified by the recent developments. It just never fails to amaze (and disgust) me what people will do to get their hands on other people's money or material things.

However....I am a big believer in the old adage, "there is no honor among thieves." One of them will turn. They've already demonstrated their obvious belief that people are disposable. IMO, it's just a matter of time before they turn on each other.
    ~~~Cynical Optimist~~~

48. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:

To quote from the above post: "...it's just a matter of time before they turn on each other."

And that time cannot come soon enough. Justice for Bob.

50. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Opie For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast