CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Please continue here.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0115715a8189970c-250wi

Bob Harrod has been missing since July 27, 2009.
He was last seen at his residence by his son in law sometime after 10:00 am the morning of July 27.

Bobs disappearance is being investigated as a homicide and a 50,000 dollar reward is being offered for information about his disappearance.

Authorities are asking anyone with information about Harrod's disappearance to contact detective Dave Radomski at 714-993-8176, or contact the homicide hotline at 714-993-8166.

Bobs Charley Project page:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/harrod_robert.html

Bobs NamUs page:
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/2706/0/

Links to previous threads:

Timeline and Media links only

Forensic Astrology - ROBERT HARROD LastSeen 7/27/09 Placentia, CA - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Links to individual posts containing court documents:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5

Funny, it was always about the attention given to Fontelle in the beginning. Come on, your Father is missing and you are quibbling over who should get more air-time??

From In Sessions thread:Roberta says-
Aug 8 2009 " It seems the media is trying to draw him out by using the angle of Sympathy for Fontelle and also reminding him of his God, HIS money. Whatever it takes! But he DOES have a family which he brushed aside after Mom's passing in March 2008. This is why we had such high hopes that Fontelle would bring him back to reality and also make him a happy man."

Aug 13 "Us three daughters are absolutely stunned and disappointed that Dad could not see our concern as reporters were more interested in the new wife story versus talking to the life-long family. We were discouraged early on from allowing any more than one family member speak to media and then when F arrived, we no longer existed. Good, Bad, or indifferent, we are a family and he is OUR father! He abandoned us too and this is not like him!

Aug 14 "It's bad enough that his family (of up to 55 consecutive years) has been brushed aside and made invisible with the media blitz, once F arrived. WHAT IF he is waiting to hear from his daughters?

We don't mean to be non supportive but we really do not know why he left the house two days before she returned."

There is a place to add Bobs missing persons info on Nancy Graces CNN ireport regarding her 50 missing in 50 days. I'm having a hard time adding the info. Can someone please add Bobs info to this NG ireport which requests info on Missing persons?

http://ireport.cnn.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=540940

tia

Cubby, I can add Robert Harrod to the NG list of missing persons.
I posted another missing person the other day.(Brian Wehrle)

Thanks dream, please link it here when you have added it.

thanks!

Cubby, I can add Robert Harrod to the NG list of missing persons.
I posted another missing person the other day.(Brian Wehrle)
Sorry to quote myself, but
cnnireport takes a bit for 'vetting' to happen. After that, I can post the link.]

Originally posted by suzyq211. Removed quotes so I can reply within the post. My reply in blue.

(respectfully snipped by me)

Aug 8 2009 " It seems the media is trying to draw him out by using the angle of Sympathy for Fontelle and also reminding him of his God, HIS money. Whatever it takes! But he DOES have a family which he brushed aside after Mom's passing in March 2008. This is why we had such high hopes that Fontelle would bring him back to reality and also make him a happy man."

This poor man. Being told how he should grieve his first wife after her death, perhaps his way of greiving was to do so in solitude. Perhaps he wasn't comfortable with greiving in front of his children. But never mind that, just like he was told how he could spend his money the poor man was also told how to greive. Makes me wonder if he was also told what he could or could not do with his new bride at that Sunday family meeting. Such shallowness from his blood family having zero means to respect anothers differences other than how they thought things should be done. :furious:

Aug 13 "Us three daughters are absolutely stunned and disappointed that Dad could not see our concern as reporters were more interested in the new wife story versus talking to the life-long family. We were discouraged early on from allowing any more than one family member speak to media and then when F arrived, we no longer existed. Good, Bad, or indifferent, we are a family and he is OUR father! He abandoned us too and this is not like him!

Aug 14 "It's bad enough that his family (of up to 55 consecutive years) has been brushed aside and made invisible with the media blitz, once F arrived. WHAT IF he is waiting to hear from his daughters?

We don't mean to be non supportive but we really do not know why he left the house two days before she returned."

Considering they refused numerous opportunities to appear in the media, what the he-double hockey sticks was all the complaining about other than whining I'm important too! I'd expect this from someone no older than preschool or prekindergarten. Not grown adult children. I can't imagine what poor Bob must have endured in that house of hormones. *shakes head*

eta: if Bob abandoned anyone it was certainly through no choice of his own. He did not leave that house willingly..... he likely left it incapacitated.......

jmo :cow:

I can't imagine what poor Bob must have endured in that house of hormones. *shakes head*

<snipped>

Not to mention that seemingly overall sense of entitlement!! Can you imagine? :-(

What are we missing that is preventing this case from being propelled forward? We know it is not apathy on the part of his wife. We know it is not a plethora of suspects that PPD has to sift through-they have already done all of that "heavy lifting" bringing us bact to immediate family as everyone else has been cleared.

I have to go back to the peculiar situation regarding the clean out of Bob's home...an action which benefited him in no way shape or form. The memorabilia list solidified what the daughters thought of their parents imo. Or at least what they thought of their Dad. After all none were his right?

The whole single family member attending still gets me. No support for RB, just her and the movers.

This family defies logic-since day one and to this day. Two of the keys to me would be the police report and the MP report-what was said the day it all went down and by whom? We know Fontelle was a pawn-she was not there when she was called and told whatever she was told.

Originally posted by suzyq211. Removed quotes so I can reply within the post. My reply in blue.

(respectfully snipped by me)

This poor man. Being told how he should grieve his first wife after her death, perhaps his way of greiving was to do so in solitude. Perhaps he wasn't comfortable with greiving in front of his children. But never mind that, just like he was told how he could spend his money the poor man was also told how to greive. Makes me wonder if he was also told what he could or could not do with his new bride at that Sunday family meeting. Such shallowness from his blood family having zero means to respect anothers differences other than how they thought things should be done. :furious:

Considering they refused numerous opportunities to appear in the media, what the he-double hockey sticks was all the complaining about other than whining I'm important too! I'd expect this from someone no older than preschool or prekindergarten. Not grown adult children. I can't imagine what poor Bob must have endured in that house of hormones. *shakes head*

eta: if Bob abandoned anyone it was certainly through no choice of his own. He did not leave that house willingly..... he likely left it incapacitated.......

jmo :cow:

BBM~~~~~

Exactly........You would never think these were words from a woman in her fifties!

What are we missing that is preventing this case from being propelled forward? We know it is not apathy on the part of his wife. We know it is not a plethora of suspects that PPD has to sift through-they have already done all of that "heavy lifting" bringing us bact to immediate family as everyone else has been cleared.

I have to go back to the peculiar situation regarding the clean out of Bob's home...an action which benefited him in no way shape or form. The memorabilia list solidified what the daughters thought of their parents imo. Or at least what they thought of their Dad. After all none were his right?

The whole single family member attending still gets me. No support for RB, just her and the movers.

This family defies logic-since day one and to this day. Two of the keys to me would be the police report and the MP report-what was said the day it all went down and by whom? We know Fontelle was a pawn-she was not there when she was called and told whatever she was told.

BBM~~

Agree! What exactly were in those initial reports.

I would like to know when SIL first told the police about the suspicious vehicle cruising through Mr. Harrod's neighborhood on July 27, 2009.

BBM~~

Agree! What exactly were in those initial reports.

I would like to know when SIL first told the police about the suspicious vehicle cruising through Mr. Harrod's neighborhood on July 27, 2009.

Me too. Especially since he didn't find it suspicious enough to call LE that afternoon despite it being a summer afternoon and he has minor grandchildren living and possibly playing outside within a 2 minute drive at most of where this suspicious car was lurking the neighborhood. I wonder if he called his son or daughter in law that afternoon to let them know of his concerns so they would ensure his grandchildren were safe from harms way.

:cow:

BBM~~~

The "memorabilia" list can be found here.

It has been said before but is worth repeating, the daughters have to know Mr. Harrod will never be able to refute their claim that almost everything in his house did not belong to him.

GREAT JOB Dream...you have certainly been on this case since day one.

These two ads were sponsored by a friend of Bob's who never even met him. It is clear it was a labor of love and my hat's off to the person who cared so much.

They appeared yesterday and today, page 12 of the OC Register yesterday and Page 15 today.

It was in the North Zone circulation of the paper which covers Anaheim Hills, Brea, Fullerton, La Habra, Placentia and Yorba Linda.

:rocker::rocker::rocker:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Attachments

• BobOCRegister1.pdf
    143.5 KB · Views: 67
  • BobOCREgister2.pdf
    285.4 KB · Views: 20
These two ads were sponsored by a friend of Bob's who never even met him. It is clear it was a labor of love and my hat's off to the person who cared so much.

They appeared yesterday and today, page 12 of the OC Register yesterday and Page 15 today.

It was in the North Zone circulation of the paper which covers Anaheim Hills, Brea, Fullerton, La Habra, Placentia and Yorba Linda.

:rocker::rocker::rocker:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Wow. That was a very generous gesture. Wouldn't it be great if there was some info from the ad?

The kindness of people who have been following the case is heartwarming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni