2011.01.28 Doc Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
:praying: Please let it be the FBI documents from weeks ago...

Altho, I guess 50 pages wouldn't take 3 CD's worth of space....

(wasn't the FBI stuff only 50 pgs? I can't remember at this point,
now that I think about it...500?) Too many numbers in my head
these days!

Thank you, thank you.

After all this time, I still get so excited when I find there is to be a new release of evidence.

Isn't Friday the 28th? So we get this in two days, not tomorrow?

The press release said it had to do with the Jailhouse letter investigation and TES stuff.

feels like it's stuff we've already seen :(

but my friends, TODAY is the 27th! waiting on the edge of my seat to see if this is brand new? or stuff we know about...cant wait...

Weird, so I wonder if it's coming out today or if they meant tomorrow but put the wrong date, lol. I guess we'll see!

It does sound like stuff we've already seen, though, so I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

I believe its not expected to be released until tomorrow: Friday, January 28th.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6062140&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.01.26 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

Of course it will be released tomorrow...just in time for the roads to be cleared and I have to go back to work.

ETA: Yeah, I read Friday. I thought this thread was made today. So today they will be released tomorrow.

Weird, so I wonder if it's coming out today or if they meant tomorrow but put the wrong date, lol. I guess we'll see!

It does sound like stuff we've already seen, though, so I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

It will be released tomorrow. I'll have it, but may not be able to post anything until afternoon. :)

MM :rocker:

Tomorrow is my birthday - Happy Birthday to me!!! Of course, I set this whole week aside to do actual work IRL, now I am going to have to rely on all you good folks to screen out the good stuff - TIA to everyone!

Of course it will be released tomorrow...just in time for the roads to be cleared and I have to go back to work.

ETA: Yeah, I read Friday. I thought this thread was made today. So today they will be released tomorrow.

I sense thwarting...are you saying that you are currently being thwarted from work by road conditions? And that you will be thwarted from the doc release by the de-thwarting of the road conditions?

:crazy:

:praying: Please let it be the FBI documents from weeks ago...

Altho, I guess 50 pages wouldn't take 3 CD's worth of space....

(wasn't the FBI stuff only 50 pgs? I can't remember at this point,
now that I think about it...500?) Too many numbers in my head
these days!

You are so funny!

"I sense thwarting...are you saying that you are currently being thwarted from work by road conditions? And that you will be thwarted from the doc release by the de-thwarting of the road conditions?"

Oh, we do love that word, don't we?

Here are some interesting synonyms listed in the dictionary for the verb "thwart":
•S: (v) thwart, queer, spoil, scotch, foil, cross, frustrate, baffle, bilk

I like some of those too!

And is it "de-thwarted" or "unthwarted"? Curious minds want to know.

I sense thwarting...are you saying that you are currently being thwarted from work by road conditions? And that you will be thwarted from the doc release by the de-thwarting of the road conditions?

:crazy:

Now THAT'S funny! I don't care who you are!

:great: :great:

"I sense thwarting...are you saying that you are currently being thwarted from work by road conditions? And that you will be thwarted from the doc release by the de-thwarting of the road conditions?"

Here are some interesting synonyms listed in the dictionary for the verb "thwart":

IDK but I am going to find a way to use either scotch or foil in conversation today dogonit.

*taps foot impatiently*

So when are we gonna see these docs?

ETA argg, tomorrow?!?! That is a whole day away, dangit, I was all excited. Curses, FOILED!

There now thats one down.

Bilk is good... Strawberry fears her enjoyment of tomorrow's doc dump might be bilked by having to return to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆