1037 users online (183 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

PAW PAW, Mich. (WZZM) -- Van Buren County deputies are searching for a Hartford Township woman last seen by her husband Monday morning.

Investigators first received the missing person report about Amy Sue Henslee, 30, late Monday night. Henslee's husband saw his wife at home around 7:30 a.m. Monday, when he left for work.

Mr. Henslee told officers he tried calling their home, but his wife did not answer. He arrived at their home where he found the door locked and his wife gone. He told officers Amy Henslee did not have access to a vehicle, and left her purse at home.

more here

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/sto...150745&catid=2

Previous Thread(s)

Thread #1
    Last edited by KateB; 05-13-2015 at 10:34 PM. Reason: repair url tags.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    I wanted to bring this over:

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    I think this is a map of the exact address:

42875 County Road 687, hartford, michigan - Google Maps
    ETA: I think the address is correct but Google seems to be placing it in the 42500's and not the 42800's, so not sure of the location.

Here's the actual map:

42875 County Road 687, hartford, michigan - Google Maps
    Last edited by KateB; 05-13-2015 at 10:34 PM. Reason: repair url tags.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    I wanted to bring this over:

It's so isolated and so many places she could be.

Thank you for the map.
    Last edited by Texas Mist; 01-27-2011 at 07:43 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

Can someone local please post some links to live local news coverage? TIA

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    It's so isolated and so many places she could be.

Thank you for the map.
    Sounds like it may be the son of the property owner. I can't imagine too many relatives would live on your property other than your children. Could be another relative but doesn't sound like it. Any locals watching the evening news at 6:00? (ETA: Of course the RSO is still on my list - but that's not the same relative named in the article)

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local...ee-home-Monday

Police were on scene at the property Thursday night, and noted a camper sits in the front, where a "person in question" lives. More facilities are about a quarter-mile behind the unit.
    Last edited by belimom; 01-27-2011 at 08:14 PM.

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Someone posted on the Help Find Amy FB site that "reports" said the blood seemed to be around 2 days old and that the dogs reacted to the site which they normally wouldn't do if it was animal blood.

I'm sure it's been asked a gillion times already but I'd like to ask again.....is it true "scent dogs" would not alert on animal blood?
    Everyone sees who you appear to be ... few really know who you are.

TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    UPDATE: Police are questioning a man in the case of a missing Van Buren County mom, Amy Henslee

UPDATE AT 6:30 P.M. (WZZM) -- Police searching for Amy Henslee have taken away a man for questioning after a pool of blood was found near a trailer.

We are still getting details, but the man being questioned by police is a relative of Amy Henslee's husband-- the same relative who reportedly visited the missing mom's home the day she went missing.

Volunteer dog teams followed a trail from Henslee's home in Hartford Township to the trailer, where the blood was discoverd.

Link
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. ~ Maya Angelou

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Bringing over from previous thread:

Sounds like they have the person:

bbm

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local...ee-home-Monday

Quote:
    That "person in question" is a cousin of James, and he was taken in for questioning around 6 p.m., police said. Shortly after, Amy's husband was called to the scene.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmoo View Post
    Someone posted on the Help Find Amy FB site that "reports" said the blood seemed to be around 2 days old and that the dogs reacted to the site which they normally wouldn't do if it was animal blood.

I'm sure it's been asked a gillion times already but I'd like to ask again.....is it true "scent dogs" would not alert on animal blood?
    I am not sarx... or oriah... are verified sars people... but I bet they would say no....

not to mention they have deemed this area a crime scene...

sooo sad...

I hope this 'cousin' coughs it up about what happened....

Quote Originally Posted by mahmoo View Post

I read it too. Now all comments in the last hour have been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nandee63 View Post
    I read it too. Now all comments in the last hour have been removed.
    Ive been following this case too and things arent looking good for her at all.

Does anyone know when James was told by the neighbor about seeing a truck there that looked like the cousins? Just curious to know if that was new information or did he find that out and then call the cousin on that same day - Monday? If it was known about the cousin Monday, wonder why they didn't question or search his property then?

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Oh no 2 days out in the cold and snow...........if she is severly injured, it's so bad for her.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

lots of activity since I left work, and none of it good
    Make every day count

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast