773 users online (89 members and 684 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL - Panty raid at Victoria's Secret nets burglar nearly $5,000

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/january/201490/Panty-raid-at-Victorias-Secret-nets-burglar-nearly-$5000

Panty raid at Victoria's Secret nets burglar nearly $5,000

SANFORD -- Police are trying to figure out who carried out quite the panty raid at a Victoria's Secret.
    Hundreds of bras and panties worth $4,650 were missing from the Seminole Towne Center store.
    Employees said they recently noticed the underwear missing from drawers at the front of the store where surveillance cameras don't record.
    Employees described the varieties of bras of being black, nude, white, leopard and pink with lace.
    "At this point we don't have any video evidence," said Sgt. Dave Morgenstern from Sanford police. "We don't have anybody that's witnessed anything. We are hoping that someone says 'I thought I saw somebody in the Victoria Secret putting something in their pants or their pockets.' If you see that, let us know or store people know."
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    ’.

Huhn, now see I would assume that if there are cameras in one part of the store that they are in all parts (excluding the usual places they aren't you know what I mean).

Makes me wonder about any employees. KWIM? (like one's that may have quit...etc.)

Okay, 5000.00 retail.

What's the markup? LOL Just kidding theft is theft.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    yeah, I'm going with former employee too ...

there were a couple at least victoria secret stores that have been hit in malls around here.
    people stealing tons of underwear, likely to go and sell somewhere else online somewhere

I go with former employee also.. and don't you know that the mark up is wicked...
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    ’.