995 users online (186 members and 809 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cindy & BFF Dominic Casey, PI

Cindy says to Casey," I'm sorry for referring to Dom as my best friend back in 2008."

This is the strangest statement, I'm not even sure what to think of it. We all saw the little subtle looks, arm holding, etc b/t Dom & Cindy, but....this is just stranger than strange.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...dy_Page_18.htm

Who is Dom ?
    and you begin to notice that Holland has windmills....and Holland has tulips. Holland even has Rembrandts. - Emily Perl Kingsley

Dominic Casey. P.I. hired by the Anthony's.

The odd part about it, is if you keep reading the letter, Cindy seems to be telling Casey they are BFF's and that's why she's sorry, reminding her that Robyn Adams was never her best friend & that she betrayed her. Maybe this is Cindy's way of telling ICA I told you so, you never should trust anyone but me.I can't think of any other way to interpret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    The odd part about it, is if you keep reading the letter, Cindy seems to be telling Casey they are BFF's and that's why she's sorry, reminding her that Robyn Adams was never her best friend & that she betrayed her. Maybe this is Cindy's way of telling ICA I told you so, you never should trust anyone but me.I can't think of any other way to interpret it.
    I got the same thing from it. And man it is a sick sick relationship. It almost makes you understand how kc turned out so messed up.

I just finished listening to RA's 1st interview, and she talks about how up KC was all the time, like every day. I am wondering if KC is in some respect thrilled to be cut off from her mother, (and family as a whole)?

moo
    Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

I wonder how GA feels knowing Dom was Cindy's "best friend"?

Or maybe he knew, and just looked the other way

Cindy, like her daughter, would be BFF with anyone she thought she could manipulate, bully, seduce or otherwise do her dirty work or who could turn the other cheek to the truth.

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    Quote Originally Posted by Disguiseduser0308 View Post
    Cindy, like her daughter, would be BFF with anyone she thought she could manipulate, bully, seduce or otherwise do her dirty work or who could turn the other cheek to the truth.
    This is so true! I used the "thanks" button, but it wasn't enough. The whole family is full of "users."

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    I wonder how GA feels knowing Dom was Cindy's "best friend"?

Or maybe he knew, and just looked the other way
    I'll vote for 'looked the other way.' I remember this time period...I remember the pictures of CA and DC. And we know that this is the time period GA was frequently spending time with RC (CH).

What I got out of it is that she really feels like it's them (the A's) against the world and that they should never let anyone get in between them.

Cindy must feel utterly alone without her BFF.

I just realized that I know this family dynamic - I've seen it before in my personal life and the parallels are scary.

They will live forever in never-never land ...

Quote Originally Posted by FaerieB View Post
    I'll vote for 'looked the other way.' I remember this time period...I remember the pictures of CA and DC. And we know that this is the time period GA was frequently spending time with RC (CH).
    Sounds like an open marriage. Safety valve. Neither one wants to divorce because they don't want to be entirely alone. Seems like neither are capable of having any type of long-term relationship with anyone so they stay together. That is what happens when you constantly use people to your advantage. jmo

Because she is highy pizzed now that he is on the SA's side. Not by choice, but he is nonetheless on their witness list because of the unethical stuff he was directed to do. He jumped ship and CA is mad as a wet hen.

This woman does this for she knows it will be made public..pathetic...

In reference to BFF...if you read further, she's telling ICA, sometimes we reach out to what's in front of us...Truly you and I are the only ones who can fill that spot for each other...

She said it before, Casey is my best friend...Never should a mother be the "best friend" to her child...or visa versa...a child can feel their mom is their best friend but not the other way around..

Her letters sound like "love" letters to ICA...

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    This woman does this for she knows it will be made public..pathetic...

In reference to BFF...if you read further, she's telling ICA, sometimes we reach out to what's in front of us...Truly you and I are the only ones who can fill that spot for each other...

She said it before, Casey is my best friend...Never should a mother be the "best friend" to her child...or visa versa...a child can feel their mom is their best friend but not the other way around..

Her letters sound like "love" letters to ICA...

Justice for Caylee
    ITA and I have told my son time and time again that I want to be his friend but when it comes to being mommy? Friend has to take a back seat.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    What I got out of it is that she really feels like it's them (the A's) against the world and that they should never let anyone get in between them.

Cindy must feel utterly alone without her BFF.

I just realized that I know this family dynamic - I've seen it before in my personal life and the parallels are scary.

They will live forever in never-never land ...
    But this time one of the family done murder...and murder is pretty black and white. Death is something you can't deny away. They might have denied Caylee for 31 days with their mental powers but KC took it one step too far.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast