Cindy & BFF Dominic Casey, PI

The odd part about it, is if you keep reading the letter, Cindy seems to be telling Casey they are BFF's and that's why she's sorry, reminding her that Robyn Adams was never her best friend & that she betrayed her. Maybe this is Cindy's way of telling ICA I told you so, you never should trust anyone but me.I can't think of any other way to interpret it.

The odd part about it, is if you keep reading the letter, Cindy seems to be telling Casey they are BFF's and that's why she's sorry, reminding her that Robyn Adams was never her best friend & that she betrayed her. Maybe this is Cindy's way of telling ICA I told you so, you never should trust anyone but me.I can't think of any other way to interpret it.

I got the same thing from it. And man it is a sick sick relationship. It almost makes you understand how kc turned out so messed up.

I just finished listening to RA's 1st interview, and she talks about how up KC was all the time, like every day. I am wondering if KC is in some respect thrilled to be cut off from her mother, (and family as a whole)?

moo

I wonder how GA feels knowing Dom was Cindy's "best friend"?

Or maybe he knew, and just looked the other way

Cindy, like her daughter, would be BFF with anyone she thought she could manipulate, bully, seduce or otherwise do her dirty work or who could turn the other cheek to the truth.

Cindy, like her daughter, would be BFF with anyone she thought she could manipulate, bully, seduce or otherwise do her dirty work or who could turn the other cheek to the truth.

This is so true! I used the "thanks" button, but it wasn't enough. The whole family is full of "users."

I wonder how GA feels knowing Dom was Cindy's "best friend"?

Or maybe he knew, and just looked the other way

I'll vote for 'looked the other way.' I remember this time period...I remember the pictures of CA and DC. And we know that this is the time period GA was frequently spending time with RC (CH).

What I got out of it is that she really feels like it's them (the A's) against the world and that they should never let anyone get in between them.

Cindy must feel utterly alone without her BFF.

I just realized that I know this family dynamic - I've seen it before in my personal life and the parallels are scary.

They will live forever in never-never land ...

I'll vote for 'looked the other way.' I remember this time period...I remember the pictures of CA and DC. And we know that this is the time period GA was frequently spending time with RC (CH).

Sounds like an open marriage. Safety valve. Neither one wants to divorce because they don't want to be entirely alone. Seems like neither are capable of having any type of long-term relationship with anyone so they stay together. That is what happens when you constantly use people to your advantage. jmo

Because she is highy pizzed now that he is on the SA's side. Not by choice, but he is nonetheless on their witness list because of the unethical stuff he was directed to do. He jumped ship and CA is mad as a wet hen.

This woman does this for she knows it will be made public..pathetic...:maddening:

In reference to BFF...if you read further, she's telling ICA, sometimes we reach out to what's in front of us...Truly you and I are the only ones who can fill that spot for each other...

She said it before, Casey is my best friend...Never should a mother be the "best friend" to her child...or visa versa...a child can feel their mom is their best friend but not the other way around..

Her letters sound like "love" letters to ICA...:crazy:

Justice for Caylee

This woman does this for she knows it will be made public..pathetic...:maddening:

In reference to BFF...if you read further, she's telling ICA, sometimes we reach out to what's in front of us...Truly you and I are the only ones who can fill that spot for each other...

She said it before, Casey is my best friend...Never should a mother be the "best friend" to her child...or visa versa...a child can feel their mom is their best friend but not the other way around..

Justice for Caylee

ITA and I have told my son time and time again that I want to be his friend but when it comes to being mommy? Friend has to take a back seat.

What I got out of it is that she really feels like it's them (the A's) against the world and that they should never let anyone get in between them.

Cindy must feel utterly alone without her BFF.

I just realized that I know this family dynamic - I've seen it before in my personal life and the parallels are scary.

They will live forever in never-never land ...

But this time one of the family done murder...and murder is pretty black and white. Death is something you can't deny away. They might have denied Caylee for 31 days with their mental powers but KC took it one step too far.

Justice for Caylee

bbm
I agree...

Can a mother be a daughter's best friend?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/irene-s-levine/can-a-mother-be-a-daughte_b_560901.html

Some good reading there, Intermezzo...many of those "lines" have been crossed which is what, IMO made ICA the person she is today.

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I love my mom more than anything in this world, and I do consider her to be one of my best friends... but make no mistake about it, she is my mother first. Even though I am 32-years-old.

But this time one of the family done murder...and murder is pretty black and white. Death is something you can't deny away. They might have denied Caylee for 31 days with their mental powers but KC took it one step too far.

Death is different.......ask Caylee, if she could she would tell you.

RE: KC and CA being best friends. Why would CA want KC as her best friend? I mean look at what happened to Amy when she became KC's best friend. You, yah, KC stole from her mom, too. Brings new meaning to the words "best friend". jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back