GUILTY NJ - Dr. Ross Finesmith for child *advertiser censored*, Basking Ridge, 2005

Missizzy

Reaction score
Not sure how I missed this guy. Being that we know that looking at child *advertiser censored* is an addiction AND this man must be brilliant, are we certain that he won't weasel around his restrictions? Only three years and then what? My heart goes out to all his patients and their families.

http://www.app.com/article/20110128/NJNEWS10/110128084&source=rss

NJ doctor sentenced for possessing child *advertiser censored*

"A pediatric neurologist who admitted possessing child *advertiser censored* has been sentenced to three years probation.

Ross Finesmith also was permanently barred from practicing medicine in any state and may not have any unsupervised contact with children. He also must undergo a psychological evaluation and cannot visit social networking sites or use peer-to-peer file-sharing software...."

more at link

I recently posted another thread concerning yet another pediatric neurologist from NY, Dr. Phillip Riback, and his long fight with the state to get a new trial. He put his poor patients through hell the first time around and then, in the eleventh hour, pleaded guilty.....after the children and their families had been smirked at as they sobbed. That really hurt to read. FWIW, Riback is a free man too.

NY~Dr. Phillip Riback/pediatric neurologist--Act 2/Guilty plea - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back