GUILTY CA - Lisa Hench for child abuse, La Jolla, 2009

Really bizarre. Given the woman has 3 kids of her own makes it only harder to understand to me. MOO

I was just talking to my husband about this last night! I'm originally from SD, so I read the news there occasionally and came across it earlier this week. Seriously, one of the most bizarre stories I ever read. There are so many fetishes out there waiting to be uncovered I guess. Obviously this goes beyond a fetish, since she is hurting a baby, but it's just crazy?

That's really weird. I got nothing in my head as to what someone would get out of scratching kids like this.

This line struck me:

“It’s jaded me to a point that not ever will I hand my baby to someone I don’t know,” Frederick said.

A good lesson for everyone, IMO. I never did pass my baby around much when he was little, and never to strangers. (If I don't know someone well enough to give them my wallet, they ain't having my baby. JMOO.)

This case is truly bizarre. I get the sense of hidden internal rage which makes me wonder how often she scratched her own kids. Surely this need to hurt babies didn't just pop up one day out of the blue.

There was a Virginia case that still bothers me, from at leastb decade ago - I can't find the local paper's stories about it with google. This woman, who was in some sort of caring profession (nurse or vet tech or similar), would sidle up to children in public places, sometimes just brushing past, and stick them with toothpicks and needles from her work.

I still wonder about her motivation

I tried to search to see if this had been posted but couldn't find anything. My apologies if it's already been posted.

This is truly one of the most bizarre stories I have ever read.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/jan/25/la-jolla-woman-who-scratched-babies-gets-jail-term/

davehead thank you so much for this update. I could almost swear we had a thread about this. It's not something a person would forget. Maybe I had just read about it. Thank you again.

Not certain of this link will work. It demonstrates how bad this lady scratch these babies. Not just a little scratch. More like clawed them.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...tcher_Admits_Attacks_San_Diego-111260784.html

This case is truly bizarre. I get the sense of hidden internal rage which makes me wonder how often she scratched her own kids.

Her own kids? On purpose? Probably never.

I recall reading all about this lady. She's a go getter. A real estate selling machine. Pretty. Built. Type A personality.

Definately some kind of rage. It wouldn't be appropriate for an award winning real estate mogul to go busting people in the lip or throwing her TV set out the window. Sooooooooo who do ya hurt? A baby. Who is the baby gonna tell? Take it out on the innocent.

Gotta be that or jealousy or she's just a loop. Same kind of person I don't know the correct term for it, but a person who makes up stories like way out there stories that can not be true. A person who name drops. A person who steals for no reason. One of them. I had a neighbor exactly like that and she did hurt kids. Her stepdaugter. Poor little kid got a new pair of shoes. Loved them. My neighbor came in the back yard as I hung wash and goes "Ha, look at this. I ripped this shoe up good. Lil b*tch thinks her cheap plastic shoes are so nice? Let her find it like this. I hid the other one behind the couch".

WTH?:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::furious::furious::furious::furious::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thank God this judge over-ruled the plea agreement. At least, for one year, this sadist won't have access to babies.

A prominent La Jolla real estate agent who scratched eight neighborhood babies over a four-month period was sentenced Tuesday to two years in jail and four years of probation....

Defense attorney Steve Feldman said Lisa Hench is in therapy, taking medication and dealing with her psychological issues. All sides agreed that there is a mental illness involved, although it is unclear exactly what Hench suffers from. Feldman asked the court to seal Hench's psychological and psychiatric records, and Smyth granted that request.

http://www.10news.com/news/la-jolla-real-estate-agent-who-scratched-babies-sentenced

September 2011:

A former La Jolla real estate agent who was on probation after being convicted on child abuse charges for scratching babies, is now back in jail and has lost custody of her three kids...

According to documents exclusively obtained by NBC 7, Lisa has failed several drug tests since her sentencing last January.
Records show the drugs include Cocaine, Amphetamine, Morphine or Heroin. She also has several prescriptions for painkillers like Vicodin..

After picking up their children from Lisa's Del Mar home, the kids told John Hench they hadn't eaten or gone to school for two days.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/ExclusiveBaby-Scratcher-Back-In-Jail-130007758.html

Oct 2011:

Lisa Hench, 45, was arrested last month when she failed to enroll in a substance abuse program and tested positive for drugs three times, said Deputy District Attorney Nicole Rooney.

The defendant, a mother of three, had been out of custody while she appealed her original sentence handed down in January by Superior Court Judge Michael Smyth.

http://patch.com/california/lajolla/baby-scratcher-sentenced

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back