OK OK - Leonard Dirickson, 39, Strong City, 14 March 1998

believe09

Reaction score
http://www.ok.gov/osbi/Investigative/Missing_Persons/index.html

He is a white male
39 years old,
5’10” tall, approximately 200 lbs.,
Brown hair and gray eyes.

Mr Dirikson was last seen on Saturday, March 14, 1998, in the Roger Mills – Beckham County, Oklahoma area. Dirickson was last seen with another white male, possibly driving a white Ford pick-up truck.

The unknown subject is further described as having a reddish/brown beard, approximately 6’2” tall, 210 lbs., 41 years of age, right handed, and possibly smokes Marlboro Lights cigarettes.

Here is a sketch of the POI/Companion in the Dirikson case.

Attachments

• dirickson_companion.jpg
    dirickson_companion.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 97
After re-reading the details and watching the UM segment, I think he ran away from his debts.

According to Unsolved:

Their farm was located at Cheyenne, Oklahoma.
Leonard and the man were going to Elk City
[33-45 min drive]

Later from Elk City to Mobeetie, Texas, (According to DOE NETWORK)
[1hr 5 drive]

A witness said he saw Leonard at a bar in Amarillo Texas. Mobettie to Amarillo is about an hour drive.

None of this makes sense

Also, a comment on Unsolved.com from a relative:

Our family has no clue what happened to Leonard. My dad used to receive letters from someone stating that would see him all the time in Oregon, but nothing was ever found. Leonard never seemed like the one to walk away. The episode didn’t mention a suspect in Texas that Leonard had ties to. Don’t believe the man ever let the authorities gain access to his properties.

Bump! Let's solve this case
Ive tried contacting the son. Twice. No response. He's on FB. And so is his mom. I did a good amount of research on this one. The suspect or POI description makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Ive tried contacting the son. Twice. No response. He's on FB. And so is his mom. I did a good amount of research on this one. The suspect or POI description makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

The case itself doesn't make sense. He lived in OK, yet the suspect is from Texas and Leonard was spotted in said state?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back