1081 users online (219 members and 862 guests)  

Websleuths News

CO - Brenna Luviano, 16, Colorado Springs, 17 Jan 2011

This just hit our news, Brenna has been missing for 2 weeks! And she stole her parents gun when she left.....

http://www.krdo.com/news/26671508/detail.html

A family is searching for a 16-year-old girl missing for almost two weeks. Brenna Luviano's parents said she ran away from home without warning on Monday, Jan. 17. They said she took off with their gun, several boxes of ammunition and some knives.

~~~More at link

Yikes! I hope she doesn't get involved in anything with those weapons, though her family is thinking gang. Scary.

I hope they are absolutely sure she "ran away" on her own and wasn't taken by one of those so called gang members. It would make more sense for the gang member to demand the guns and ammo than for her to take them, knowing her dislike for the gun in the first place.

IMO once you label your child a runaway you don't get the same media coverage nor search efforts by LE. Just saying I hope they are sure.

Prayers she is safe and comes home soon.

And no other info, I guess she will be filed away as a runaway

It said in the article that they had also lost their son. Wonder what happened to him.
    I am scared for Brenna and wonder why they think she may be with gang members, maybe when she ran away before that is where she went?

Quote Originally Posted by redsky View Post
    It said in the article that they had also lost their son. Wonder what happened to him.
    I am scared for Brenna and wonder why they think she may be with gang members, maybe when she ran away before that is where she went?
    I think I read the son died of cancer or something? IIRC.

There are a lot of gangs in this area, I think more than the average city of this size..... I guess maybe there were warning signs, or possibly she did run to that before. Its scary to know about the weapons out there, We have enough violence, they don't need any more weapons!

Bump for Brenna, it is so scary around here to know there are that many more weapons on our streets, a woman was stabbed just yesterday, in a random robbery.

Oh and I cannot find any news articles except the first one, no updates. I live here, I work in retail, I haven't seen flyers anywhere, it seems no one cares about runaways

I know ws members do, but what can we do without info????

Is Brenna still missing? Any news on her?
    I hope she is ok or even home by now!! My heart goes out to the family!

Quote Originally Posted by mums1962 View Post
    Is Brenna still missing? Any news on her?
    I hope she is ok or even home by now!! My heart goes out to the family!
    No updates that I see but her older brother (age 24ish) died in 2006 of leukemia. Sad...

According to her older sister's facebook page, she was found way back on February 7th, but I can't find any media that picked up the story and reported her being located.

http://dailyaudiobible.org/Forums/Me...0030546&page=1
    Updates on a discussion from someone who appears to be her mother. She has been in contact with the family but they're still worried.

From a blog that Brenna's mother writes
    Brenna is 18, pregnant, living with her boyfriend's family, and still not speaking to us.
    http://taluvia.blogspot.com/2012_08_01_archive.html

There is a lot more information in her blogs. I don't know if this makes her not missing anymore.