942 users online (189 members and 753 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
    Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
    Thread #3 Thread #4
    Thread #5 Thread #6
    Thread #7 Thread #8
    Thread #9 Thread #10
    Thread #11 Thread #12
    Thread #13 Thread #14
    Thread #15 Thread #16
    Thread #17 Thread #18
    Thread #19 Thread #20
    Thread #21 Thread #22
    Thread #23 Thread #24
    Thread #25 Thread #26
    Thread #27 Thread #28
    Thread #29 Thread #30
    Thread #31 Thread #32
    Thread #33 Thread #34
    Thread #35 Thread #36
    Thread #37 Thread #38
    Thread #39 Thread #40
    Thread #41 Thread #42
    Thread #43 Thread #44
    Thread #45 Thread #46
    Thread #47 Thread #48
    Thread #49 Thread #50

Media Links
    Sar information for Hailey Dunn
    Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS.
    Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

No bashing Law Enforcement.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
    You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
    Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
    The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
    We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
    You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
    Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
    If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
    If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
    Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
    If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
    Include:
    The case
    Your Websleuths name
    Your phone number and a good time to call
    Your real name.
    In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
    It will all be kept strictly confidential.
    Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
    Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
    Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
    If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
    Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-25-2016 at 05:25 AM. Reason: broken links

No more Topix to be linked or discussed on the Hailey Dunn Threads.

There are too many rumors there that are not allowed here.

Thank this post so we know you've read it.

Originally Posted by grandmaj
    I'm seeing questions about sleuthing. Let me try to explain.

Persons named as a POI or Suspect are fully sleuthable.
    Minors are never sleuthable. When copying a quote from MSM we even change minor's names to initials only.
    Everyone else. You can discuss what they have said in media appearances, what the news has quoted them as saying, and their actions as reported in the news. We don't get into their personal lives, accuse them, discuss their background unless it is in MSM. Only discuss them so far as what MSM is reporting.

I hope this helps simplify sleuthing. I don't know too many people who don't have a skeleton or two in their closet. Just because they are related to, or somehow associated to a case like this, we can't destroy their reputation. Sometimes these associates or relatives move from this category to POI. Then the rules of sleuthing change.
    If you have questions drop a Moderator a PM and then you will know you are on safe ground before posting.
    Carry ON. Hailey.

The presser that is today is it just with Billie?

Link to the article about BD's presser:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...o-media-today/

Supposed to happen at 1 p.m. CST, which is 2 p.m. EST

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

OK, it's at 1pm CENTRAL time - right? And, I have KTXS on my screen. Any other good potentials for carrying this? TIA

Ah! 1pm CST. Thanky
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

Wow....clicked into the last thread and first thing I saw was a post about Cousin Joe and I freaked out thinking I had somehow gotten myself into the Haleigh C. thread and that I was really losing my faculties if I couldn't even get to the right thread!!!! Is there REALLY a Cousin Joe being attempted to be implicated here????? Too weird!!

jmo

Oh, this should be good. *facepalm* Her own press conference is JUST what BD needs. Lord. And I forgot to bring popcorn to work with me...wait, my boss has some! LOL.

Just My Humble opinion,
    If my child were missing the first thing, I would do (after Calling LE). I go on here and post my name rank and serial number for all of you to investigate me, stick me and my life under a microscope, anyone in my life, I would gladly want 100 % investigated to the fullest, I would not care what you thought of me or my family. I would hope you would dig up any and everything you could find that might even be a little fish and check it out. (Even the time when I was 5 and I stole the apple off the neighbors tree and had to help wash their floors for the 2 day.)
    I would beg that you send it all to LE to get myself and any others cleared up as POI.
    As Mark Klass always says, take a Polygraph and get yourself cleared so LE can focus on the true POI.
    I would speak for myself on here and not second hand through a friend.
    I would be sitting down with LE every second of the day that they would allow, take a Polygraph until LE was satisfied and the rest of the time looking for My Child
    I would not have any contact with POI unless I was wearing a wire for LE.
    It would be about finding my Child.
    Then again, That’s Just ME…
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

gypsyblue is offline this is not what Haleigh would have wanted
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mck16
    Where did HD bounce exactly? I have heard that she lived with her Dad, and a couple for a short time. What are the other places? And do you know the reasons?

And I personally know that a hospital would absolutely do a drug test on their employees if they suspected drugs were being used. And it would be difficult to cover up drugs around professional people who deal in drugs on a daily basis. mpo

Dunn has stayed with Byerley and her boyfriend off and on, including the last two weeks of the previous school year, Byerley said.

“That was the school year that I think she started in Colorado City, went to Snyder a month or so, and then back to Colorado City,” she said.

“The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her Dad because she doesn’t like the boyfriend,” Byerley said, referring to Adkins.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...xxxxxxxxxxxxx/

.... and bbm key word being if...
    QQQQQQQQQQ~nightmare the cat

Just wondering if any of the local Abilene stations are going to interrupt their broadcasting to show the PC.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    Just wondering if any of the local Abilene stations are going to interrupt their broadcasting to show the PC.
    I think stations may record the interview but I am not thinking they will stream it... that is just my opinion...

currently at ktab there is not one Hailey story on the front page:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/

which is not how you ramp up to a live stream event...

moo

gypsyblue is offline this is not what Haleigh would have wanted
    speaking of byerley.... the boyfriend used to date a relative of billie..... hmmmm
    QQQQQQQQQQ~nightmare the cat

Does anyone know where she will be broadcasting from?

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by gypsyblue View Post
    Dunn has stayed with Byerley and her boyfriend off and on, including the last two weeks of the previous school year, Byerley said.

“That was the school year that I think she started in Colorado City, went to Snyder a month or so, and then back to Colorado City,” she said.

“The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her Dad because she doesn’t like the boyfriend,” Byerley said, referring to Adkins.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...xxxxxxxxxxxxx/

.... and bbm key word being if...
    Thanks. I was just about to post that article about Byerley.

Don't you think that tells a lot? I would like BD to respond to that statement today along with all those questions she never got around to asking SA.
    Why is HD sleeping at somebody elses house for a couple of weeks when she has not one but two homes with parents in them?

I don't think BD is the suspect in HA's disappearance. I do think she contributed to the events leading up to December 27th.

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast