TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8
Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22
Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26
Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29 Thread #30
Thread #31 Thread #32
Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35 Thread #36
Thread #37 Thread #38
Thread #39 Thread #40
Thread #41 Thread #42
Thread #43 Thread #44
Thread #45 Thread #46
Thread #47 Thread #48
Thread #49 Thread #50
Thread #51

Media Links
Sar information for Hailey Dunn
Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS.
Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

No bashing Law Enforcement.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

No more Topix to be linked or discussed on the Hailey Dunn Threads.

There are too many rumors there that are not allowed here.

Thank this post so we know you've read it.

Originally Posted by grandmaj
I'm seeing questions about sleuthing. Let me try to explain.

Persons named as a POI or Suspect are fully sleuthable.
Minors are never sleuthable. When copying a quote from MSM we even change minor's names to initials only.
Everyone else. You can discuss what they have said in media appearances, what the news has quoted them as saying, and their actions as reported in the news. We don't get into their personal lives, accuse them, discuss their background unless it is in MSM. Only discuss them so far as what MSM is reporting.

I hope this helps simplify sleuthing. I don't know too many people who don't have a skeleton or two in their closet. Just because they are related to, or somehow associated to a case like this, we can't destroy their reputation. Sometimes these associates or relatives move from this category to POI. Then the rules of sleuthing change.
If you have questions drop a Moderator a PM and then you will know you are on safe ground before posting.
Carry ON. Hailey.

Why was the receipt by the woman who said she saw Hailey Monday night taken to BD and not taken to police,so they could verify by store cameras in the area?

I really was suprised she was all alone. Made me quite sad really. Color me crazy, but did we ever hear Casey come out like this? Nope. Had she only left out CD (in an ever so veil way) would I have more compassion. Though I do (even though). May our prayers be answered that Hailey comes home soon. If not, may they find her, and may the perp be sentenced appropriately. I don't know about others, but my heart goes out to her Clint, and especially Hailey. I'll be praying real hard for all 3 of them tonight.

Bless,

Mel

More from raw video:

I feel like I need to go over the days surrounding disappearance again for several reasons. Many people who are not close to the case seem to be confused because there are so many conflicting accounts of what actually happened. After watching many of the interviews, I’m beginning to see why myself. Um, I have yet to see an entire interview aired or printed that cut or pasted, edited for time and space and often I’m not quoted in correct context. My words are sometimes picked apart and twisted around in such a way that I do not even recognize them. I have been flat out called a liar by some people, others speculate on my possible involvement in Hailey’s disappearance or wonder if I’m covering up for somebody. Some people accuse me of withholding information and not cooperating with law enforcement. These things are not true but I now feel that I have to defend myself from ridiculous accusations, slander or defamation of character.

Wonder if it was dark at 8:30 at night and she thought it was Hailey and her friend.

From last thread:

Today, 06:22 PM sorrell skye

So now we have BD saying that when she talked to SA on the phone on the afternoon of Monday December 27 (from work) SA told her about the "sleepover' @ MB's.

In an earlier interview, I remember BD saying SA told her about the "sleepover" after arriving home from Snyder on 12/27.

Does anyone else remember this?

I remember this. If anyone comes across it, please hit me up for the timeline?

TIA

Bringing my last post from the previous thread over.

So now we have BD saying that when she talked to SA on the phone on the afternoon of Monday December 27 (from work) SA told her about the "sleepover" @ MB's.

In an earlier interview, I remember BD saying SA told her about the "sleepover" after arriving home from Snyder on 12/27.

Does anyone else remember this?

I'm going to look for previous media statements/interviews where BD discussed when she was first told about HD's alleged sleepover.

If anyone finds it before I do, or already has a link handy that they could post - TIA x a million!

IDK what to think any more. There are so many stories I guess just pick which one you want to believe because there are enough for everyone. jmo

Wonder if it was dark at 8:30 at night and she thought it was Hailey and her friend.

Why doesn't anyone believe it was HD? Just because the little girl said so. I am not saying that is the case but I would believe an adult before a child who knows she is going to be in big trouble for being out at night and most certainly since the friend she is with is missing.

Depending upon who they were seen with he may have threatened both of them. jmo

I don't want to get OT, but what happened to the person that BD wants LE to look at. No mention -- not even close to that direction. IF there's someone out there that knows something, LE (and us) should be privy to it. Or, is LE keeping it close to the vest.

Random thoughts..

Mel

I would like to know more about this broken window that HD broke with a basketball.
When did that happen? Has anyone heard about that incident or that broken back door window before?

I think KP wants Billie not to lawyer-up and let her keep-on talking. It would serve no purpose that I can see to call her a POI at this time.

IDK what to think any more. There are so many stories I guess just pick which one you want to believe because there are enough for everyone. jmo

From BD's own mouth:

Many people who are not close to the case seem to be confused because there are so many conflicting accounts of what actually happened. After watching many of the interviews, I’m beginning to see why myself.

I would like to know more about this broken window that HD broke with a basketball.
When did that happen? Has anyone heard about that incident or that broken back door window before?

I believe that was a new one.

I don't want to get OT, but what happened to the person that BD wants LE to look at. No mention -- not even close to that direction. IF there's someone out there that knows something, LE (and us) should be privy to it. Or, is LE keeping it close to the vest.

Random thoughts..

Mel

According to redcat (previous thread), LE told her she could not speak about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10