Alcala photos Facebook

norest4thewicked

True Crime Writer
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I found a Facebook for the Alcala photos. I talked to the owner and they are having trouble getting the word out to the public. Facebook is an excellent social networking site, so if you have Facebook, please add this page as I have and spread the word to everyone you know. I honestly think that this is the way that we will get more answers. I'm surprised that LE hasn't done this already!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...Killer-Rodney-Alcalas-Victims/161183953929612

I found a Facebook for the Alcala photos. I talked to the owner and they are having trouble getting the word out to the public. Facebook is an excellent social networking site, so if you have Facebook, please add this page as I have and spread the word to everyone you know. I honestly think that this is the way that we will get more answers. I'm surprised that LE hasn't done this already!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...Killer-Rodney-Alcalas-Victims/161183953929612

Wow! I am astonished! These photos are grouped and easy to follow.
What a wealth of information as I hadn't seen many of these photos before.

Some of these pics are so disturbing to me. The ones where the victims are isolated are so haunting. The eyes of these victims portray the many emotions of survival...sadness, comtempt, fear, frantic state.

The ones taken in public seem to show genuine smiles of joy as opposed to the the photos in a private setting.

Also, I noted while going thru these that there seems to be quite a few fotos where one of the victims eyes is concealed while the other eye appears to protrude.

Many of the 'isolated' victims are also wearing necklaces or chokers.

Some of the subjects appear asexual/transexual? It's hard to discern if a man or woman.

A blonde female has obvious ligature marks on her neck.

Another blonde in a straw hat is photographed in a side by side mirror image reflection while standing beside a window.

I questioned whether the person hanging upside down was an upside down mirror image of ballerina/helmet girl.

One thing is for sure. Alcala is a monster. He doesn't think like the rest of us!

Thanks for the link norest4the wicked!

MOO

wm

I never heard about this case until this year. Someone told me that CBS reporter Howard Dow died. I wanted to find out about his death. I searched his name on the internet and thats how I came upon the RA case. This is a good idea to get the word out.

Yes...he was and is a monster. I think having these photos on Facebook is brilliant because if everyone here who has a Facebook and they post this and ask their friends to post it, there will be more people seeing it than ever before. If one case is solved through here or the Facebook, it will be worth it. And what of our personal time? It will take us maybe 5 minutes total to do this. Personally, I'm all over it!

Thank you norest4thewicked for the link to Facebook! I posted it to my profile!

Please post the above info on your Facebook, if you have one. I am currently writing a book on these unidentified photos and could really use the help by getting the word out. TIA so much! :)

Bumping for the new year. If you know anything at all about Alcala, or recognize any of the people in the photos, please contact the authorities or post here for help in where to give the information. We must find some answers to these photos!

Has anyone seen any recent updates in the media or written the PD and asked them how many of these people are still unidentified?

How do we know that all of these are actually Acala photos? ETA: What is the source of the photos-is it LE? It isnt clear to me.

I would proceed with caution regarding any FB, much less one that might be fund raising. This FB leads back to a website that is looking for money.

Only the owners of Websleuths can rubberstamp any kind of endorsement/fund raising using this board.

If anyone can point me to law enforcement endorsement of this FB page, I would appreciate it. TIA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back