Christina Applegate has baby girl

Oh I like the name Sadie Grace . At least they didn't name her Fifi, Apple, or Coco ;)

Best of luck to the new little family!

Mel

I feel nothing but happiness for Christina Applegate bringing her little girl Sadie into the world. I admire her so much. I also want to add that I am a 24 year survivor of breast cancer so I can relate. But I was shocked and saddened to read some of the comments from folks on the People Magazine article in my previous post. Some folks really blasted her for one, having a baby because her cancer might return, and two, possibly passing down the breast cancer gene to her daughter Sadie. It makes me very sad that some people are so mean spirited. :(

I feel nothing but happiness for Christina Applegate bringing her little girl Sadie into the world. I admire her so much. I also want to add that I am a 24 year survivor of breast cancer so I can relate. But I was shocked and saddened to read some of the comments from folks on the People Magazine article in my previous post. Some folks really blasted her for one, having a baby because her cancer might return, and two, possibly passing down the breast cancer gene to her daughter Sadie. It makes me very sad that some people are so mean spirited. :(

Nancy I am so glad you are doing well. People stink, and have no knowledge of what they speak. It's plain rotten for them to say such things.

At the end of the day Christina is Blessed as is her baby girl. You are doing great. That's all that matters.

BTW, "Sadie" is one of my all time fave Blues tunes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back