Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by everyoneneedsavoice View Post
    CCity 911 dispatch is 24/7 (as required by TX H&S Code) AND is located / housed at the C City Police Department.

IMO, there was no need to call ahead or make an appointment, per se; when 911 / Emergency Dispatch / C City PD share the same location. (nope...not believin' it).

http://tx-coloradocity.civiccities.c...x.aspx?NID=225
    Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    That's dispatch... it doesn't mean there is an officer there 24/7. Dispatchers can't file a police report... a police officer has to do that.
    Maybe she thought showing up in person would get a better response than just asking that somebody come out. Look at the response the one officer gave during the 911 call in Feb. What if she thought they would do the same thing this time?
    BBM
    I clearly acknowledged that was "dispatch" in my originating post.

I never said there was an officer there 24/7.

What I did say was, IMO, there was no need to "call ahead" to make an appointment, since dispatch is there 24/7 and share the building w/ CCPD.

I am aware that dispatch can't file a report...they "dispatch" a police officer; in which case, they would have dispatched an officer from the office which they---9-1-1---share with Colorado City Police.

I never questioned her showing up there in person...so I'm not sure why you are debating my post???

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to everyoneneedsavoice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LisaB View Post
    BBM

I believe the afidavit states that SHAWN said they had some friends over for drinks... IIRC
    ADKINS downplayed the “party” stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks for New Years Eve.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011...anuary-6-2011/

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by curiousc View Post
    I always found that comment quite interesting.

I wonder if there's two main ways to look at that comment:

1) They were both involved directly.
    2) What SA was saying is that if he goes down, he'll take BD down too. It could be a threat to BD as it could be that BD knows what happened but wasn't involved.

I am off the fence about BD but I don't know if it's because I think she was involved or that she knows what happened after the fact. But what bothers me is "deception" on the questions relevant to the participation of Hailey's disappearance. However, she could have been deceptive even if she knows what happened but wasn't involved.
    At the time of that interview SA wouldn't have a clue that his words would wind up in an affidavit released to the media and therefore BD would see what he had said. So I don't know if there was any message in there to BD letting her know in his way that he will implicate her too.

I do think it was a way of throwing her under the bus. I can't see him taking any responsibility for whatever his actions are. If he goes down I am sure he will be pointing his finger at BD. Whereas BD will do just the opposite and supply an alibi for SA.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KMouse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck View Post
    Sweets, I agree I have not read or heard BD saying they had people over for drinks. I have asked for a link -I am sure impatientredhead will get back to me with the link. I have tried to read all MSM reports but may have missed some,
    Here's all I can find:

Affidavit has Shawn saying it, not Billie:

Information was also obtained that ADKINS and Billie DUNN hosted a New Years Eve party at their home after Hailey DUNN had been reported missing. ADKINS downplayed the “party” stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks for New Years Eve.

What Billie said on NG:

GRACE: Did you have out food for them? Was anybody having drinks?

BILLIE DUNN: I know that there was a lot of food out, and I think Shawn had some drinks. Nobody else. Nobody was worried about having a New Year`s Eve party.

GRACE: Did you have the TV on?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: Were you watching the ball drop?

BILLIE DUNN: We were just watching news.

GRACE: Are you sure?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: So you`re telling me that you have people over, you had food out, alcohol was being served, but it was not a party.

BILLIE DUNN: There was no party, and we weren`t serving alcohol. I think Shawn had a beer.

GRACE: So it was just him.

BILLIE DUNN: Nobody was trying to have a party. that was — right. That was on nobody`s mind.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Can someone refresh my old mind.... What day Did BD take her first Polygraph?
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck View Post
    Sweets, I agree I have not read or heard BD saying they had people over for drinks. I have asked for a link -I am sure impatientredhead will get back to me with the link. I have tried to read all MSM reports but may have missed some,

Here's a link to NG. BD said there was a lot of food and Shawn had "some drinks" then changed it to "Shawn had a beer" in the same conversation. I don't know if this is what your looking for.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../12/ng.01.html

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denyl2005 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    Can someone refresh my old mind.... What day Did BD take her first Polygraph?
    January 5th.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curiousc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    Didn't say "inappropriate" just odd....I think it would be a good idea to get on with one of the local TV Stations, KTAB, KTXS, News West 9, etc. Or heck, why not Nancy Grace? But I am interested in what he has to say for sure!
    Haven't read the rest of the posts after this one yet so not sure if this has been brought up but perhaps Clint is not doing any TV interviews at this time because he is not at home, he is out traveling the roads looking for his daughter. It is much easier to call in to a show than it is to stop searching and do a TV show. Either way I am glad that he is doing what he is doing, the searching and the radio show interview.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TorisMom003 For This Useful Post:

“The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her Dad because she doesn’t like the boyfriend,” Byerley said, referring to Adkins.
    http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...xxxxxxxxxxxxx/

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to KathrynL For This Useful Post:

A few days ago we were discussing the statements made on Nancy Grace. Eventually Nancy asked if they "filled a prescription not at a pharmacy", and if that was the "illegal drugs" in the Affidavit. Billie (I thought) said yes.
    No she didn't she said she had the scripts before she "thought".
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by czgtz View Post
    Does anyone have a link stating that Hailey was living with Clint for any length of time? Although she did see her dad daily, and spent the night often, she was actually living with Billie full time. ( I do know that one interview by BD was given stating as much, but anything other than that, please.

And on Christmas, Billie, Shawn, DD, and Hailey spent the day going around to various family members' houses and visiting. Hailey did not spend the entirety of Christmas day with Clint, and only went over fairly late in the day to spend the night with him.
    MSM link:

“The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her Dad because she doesn’t like the boyfriend,” Byerley said, referring to Adkins.
    ReporterNews, January 8, 2011
    http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...xxxxx/?print=1
    Last edited by grandmaj; 02-02-2011 at 06:27 PM. Reason: TOS in quote

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Zephyr,

Clint has a brand new baby with his girlfriend. So I don't think he would make any kind of promise to Hailey like the one you described. I think Hailey was pretty convinced that her parents marriage was over and done with.
    Yes, I'm sure Hailey realized her parents weren't getting back together. And that eventually they would be divorced. What I meant was that she wanted to live with CD (or CD and GF). And especially to get away from SA.

So that's one way she could get away from SA and live with or close to her dad. Also, things would be better for GF that way, with CD officially not living with her (albeit spending nearly all his time with GF).

JMO

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zephyr For This Useful Post:

Sailor, the only thing that I have heard personally is that Shawn said the was 'at his mom's house the whole time.'

mod snip

lillys, I respect the fact that you have interpreted her statement as you have. We are all entitled to our own opinions, and I am not going to try and sway you from yours.
    IMO, Billie has not changed her story. And (again, just MOO) don't you think it is in the realm of possiblity that LE has asked Billie to remain as friendly as possible and keep the lines of communication open with Shawn?
    Last edited by grandmaj; 02-02-2011 at 06:27 PM.

25. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to czgtz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by czgtz View Post
    snipped:
    And on Christmas, Billie, Shawn, DD, and Hailey spent the day going around to various family members' houses and visiting. Hailey did not spend the entirety of Christmas day with Clint, and only went over fairly late in the day to spend the night with him.
    How do you know this?

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KMouse For This Useful Post:

A few days ago we were discussing the statements made on Nancy Grace. Eventually Nancy asked if they "filled a prescription not at a pharmacy", and if that was the "illegal drugs" in the Affidavit. Billie (I thought) said yes.
    Nope...
    <snipped>

GRACE: OK, so are you telling me that you got, basically, a refill of prescription drugs not from the drugstore? Is that what the illegal narcotic was?

BILLIE DUNN: No. I`m not even sure what day I got the prescriptions. I think it was before then.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to everyoneneedsavoice For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast