OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul,

quoting a snip of your post #579 :
As of now the last thing I know of is The court thing with JJ. Or the giving wy of the clothes. Or the new church being finished. that Date when SH moved.

Don't remember about new church construction, but does anyone know how it was paid for? Unanimous donation?

C-Bars earlier post.

"OK MTrooper-Where I was going with this question is the fact that a friend in OKC has emphatically stated without reservation that Sherilyn was at her house on Sept 1 and asked to stay with her while she found a house to rent that she was divorcing Bobby.Having to clear it with her husband Sherilyn left and was supposed to get a answer later that day however later that day Bobby supposedly called her back apparently to ridicule her then Sherilyn got on the phone and they argued (for the last time).Sherilyn supposedly left OKC so Madyson could get back to school.The point being was the date of Sept 1 pulled out of thin air by friend or a mistake?You can't be in OKC and in lock down at the same time!!

Secondly--While Sherilyn was in evaluation/rehab of some kind could she have met someone there,became friends and come up with some kind of plan to rid herself of Bobby.I have known a couple of people that had drug/mental issues that went to rehab or a week or so of evaluation that made new acquaintances/friends and ended up in a worse situation upon release!

I wonder if any of the phone numbers that you don't know who they were could be someone met there?"

Actually while I was at Star's house we found a folder from St. Anthonys hospital on it with some hand written names and numbers. I will go back and re-check to make sure, that the numbers are not on the phone bill. I went through my whole file yesterday and made a list of everyones phone numbers that I could find, I am going to go through tonight at recheck the phone bills. I am now curious about the date conflict as well. I will go see where my date came from, but I am pretty sure it was the FBI's timeline as well as from the folder at Stars house. But I will double check just to be extra sure.

C-Bars earlier post.

"OK MTrooper-Where I was going with this question is the fact that a friend in OKC has emphatically stated without reservation that Sherilyn was at her house on Sept 1 and asked to stay with her while she found a house to rent that she was divorcing Bobby.Having to clear it with her husband Sherilyn left and was supposed to get a answer later that day however later that day Bobby supposedly called her back apparently to ridicule her then Sherilyn got on the phone and they argued (for the last time).Sherilyn supposedly left OKC so Madyson could get back to school.The point being was the date of Sept 1 pulled out of thin air by friend or a mistake?You can't be in OKC and in lock down at the same time!!

Secondly--While Sherilyn was in evaluation/rehab of some kind could she have met someone there,became friends and come up with some kind of plan to rid herself of Bobby.I have known a couple of people that had drug/mental issues that went to rehab or a week or so of evaluation that made new acquaintances/friends and ended up in a worse situation upon release!

I wonder if any of the phone numbers that you don't know who they were could be someone met there?"

Actually while I was at Star's house we found a folder from St. Anthonys hospital on it with some hand written names and numbers. I will go back and re-check to make sure, that the numbers are not on the phone bill. I went through my whole file yesterday and made a list of everyones phone numbers that I could find, I am going to go through tonight at recheck the phone bills. I am now curious about the date conflict as well. I will go see where my date came from, but I am pretty sure it was the FBI's timeline as well as from the folder at Stars house. But I will double check just to be extra sure.

BBM:
mtrooper- double check if you have the time? But I don't think they are. If they are, I'm missing them on my records.

The date conflict is huge.

Man....I hate conflicts.

Regarding the mandatory 72 hr hold. It depends upon who and how it is signed, and what state one lives in.

Check yourself in, in OK and you're staying for 72 hrs unless you change your mind and check out earlier. You can do that at any time. If someone else commits you (as an adult) they need some sort of validation from a professional source- i.e. a psychiatrist- but not necessarily a court order. A court order usually goes through LE who commits when called out on a situation that they deem dangerous to the individual or others (such as a domestic.)

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong here?

C-bar
.The point being was the date of Sept 1 pulled out of thin air by friend or a mistake?You can't be in OKC and in lock down at the same time!!

Wouldn't it be possible that all events occurred on the same day? After they had a upsetting conversation in which the friend said that the convo went very dark? Maybe she tried to end her life right after the phone call?? OR maybe I am just being a bonehead & not getting your point ;-)

Good catch BTW!

Wfgodot-I hope you are safe up in your corner of the state.I read on the Tulsa World website that there was a terrible accident in the Miami area this morning that claimed 3 lives.It sounded like a rough rescue and recovery in the river.
Out here where I live the grader finally bladed us a path to get to town.Thank goodness the tractor started and is 4-wheel drive and I was able to get round bales to the cows today.It is colder today than yesterday no sun.Sure hope that damn groundhog was right!!

Wfgodot-I hope you are safe up in your corner of the state.I read on the Tulsa World website that there was a terrible accident in the Miami area this morning that claimed 3 lives.It sounded like a rough rescue and recovery in the river.
Out here where I live the grader finally bladed us a path to get to town.Thank goodness the tractor started and is 4-wheel drive and I was able to get round bales to the cows today.It is colder today than yesterday no sun.Sure hope that damn groundhog was right!!

Thanks for the thoughts, C-Bar! I haven't dug out yet but I'm safe, warm, and well-fed. (Bobbles too.) That accident happened probably 10-12 crow-fly miles from me - Channel6 Tulsa had a chopper there; four medical helicopters from Joplin, too, and lots of rescue people. That Spring River looked mighty cold (it was about 11 below zero when the accident happened) as the rescuers made their way through the waist-deep water and ice. The six who survived are all hospitalized in Joplin, for hypothermia, haven't heard of other injuries (it was a 80-100 ft. fall), and they're expected to survive. A small miracle, that. Prayers for the three dead.

Thanks for the thoughts, C-Bar! I haven't dug out yet but I'm safe, warm, and well-fed. (Bobbles too.) That accident happened probably 10-12 crow-fly miles from me - Channel6 Tulsa had a chopper there; four medical helicopters from Joplin, too, and lots of rescue people. That Spring River looked mighty cold (it was about 11 below zero when the accident happened) as the rescuers made their way through the waist-deep water and ice. The six who survived are all hospitalized in Joplin, for hypothermia, haven't heard of other injuries (it was a 80-100 ft. fall), and they're expected to survive. A small miracle, that. Prayers for the three dead.

Prayers indeed. And also why I beg (heck-TELL ya'll!) to stay safe and warm and well fed and oxygenated! Go wfgodot and Bobbles!

(In all seriousness, very glad my Okie frieds are all ok. :)
Stay in, and stay safe. It's not usually your own driving skills one has to worry about..it's everyone elses. )

ETA: Small miracles are as large as big ones, IMO.

MOO... but the groundhog lied.

(But round bales, they should be good on for, oh- maybe a week? Depending on how many you have, of course...)

wfgodot and C-Bar... hope you've dug out safely. How's your weather in Walmart today?

Anyone keep up with the FB page for the Jamisons? If so, want to make it clear that NO money is involved in any search I have discussed. I am a bit perplexed about that. Is someone else planning a search where money is being requested to search for the Jamisons? I feel slightly out of the loop (not following topix and FB all that much...)
If anyone who keeps up with these things could clarify for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
TIA.....

wfgodot and C-Bar... hope you've dug out safely. How's your weather in Walmart today?

We're basking in the warmth of 15 above zero° goodness here in NE OK this morning. Grey skies so far. I was further saddened in terms of the accident yesterday to learn - as I suspected - that all of the occupants of the vehicle were headed for work at the mushroom farm and processing plant a mile from me.

We're basking in the warmth of 15 above zero° goodness here in NE OK this morning. Grey skies so far. I was further saddened in terms of the accident yesterday to learn - as I suspected - that all of the occupants of the vehicle were headed for work at the mushroom farm and processing plant a mile from me.

Oh wfgodot, I'm so sorry to hear that. :tears:

Stay safe. At least you've gotten out of the negatives and into double digits.

Anyone keep up with the FB page for the Jamisons? If so, want to make it clear that NO money is involved in any search I have discussed. I am a bit perplexed about that. Is someone else planning a search where money is being requested to search for the Jamisons? I feel slightly out of the loop (not following topix and FB all that much...)
If anyone who keeps up with these things could clarify for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
TIA.....

Oriah-Thanks for asking and the concern!Boy oh Boy it is now a blistering +20 degrees here now and snowing like a ______!!We already have about 3 inches of new snow.Glad your OK wfgodot!!

I click on the FB page every day or so to see whats up.I see where a couple relatives post from time to time so that interest me.I did see the other day where FTJ spoke of a Spring search and claimed to really need to raise $ for it.I just knew in my heart that wasn't your search she spoke of.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/10/bobby_jamison_and_his_family_a.php

I found this thread recently and there is a (Keith) that claims to be in OK now with his group investigating.The thread is very lengthy and his post are way down the page if your interested.The man claims to be Ex Special Ops and specialized in finding the missing.

Gotta go feed!!!

Oriah-Thanks for asking and the concern!Boy oh Boy it is now a blistering +20 degrees here now and snowing like a ______!!We already have about 3 inches of new snow.Glad your OK wfgodot!!

I click on the FB page every day or so to see whats up.I see where a couple relatives post from time to time so that interest me.I did see the other day where FTJ spoke of a Spring search and claimed to really need to raise $ for it.I just knew in my heart that wasn't your search she spoke of.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/10/bobby_jamison_and_his_family_a.php

I found this thread recently and there is a (Keith) that claims to be in OK now with his group investigating.The thread is very lengthy and his post are way down the page if your interested.The man claims to be Ex Special Ops and specialized in finding the missing.

Gotta go feed!!!

Good god...thank you for that link C-Bar...I think.
I think I might also now have a seizure.

True "ex-Special Ops" is a very small world. It is a world I know a whole lot about, and can easily background check.

So far everyone I have found involved in this case with claims of "Ex- Special Ops" did a couple years in the military. Which is, ummm, a whole lotta different than, say, my partner who retired out of SF after 20 years.

I cannot for the life of me make sense of why these people who are claiming to miss and love the Jamison's buy into this stuff...as oppossed to verified and proven SAR who have repeatedly offered services at no cost.

Unfortunately, it only screams one thing to me.

ETA: I should have eta'd this to say- heck if someone is out searching....god bless 'em, and I hope they find the Jamisons.

Anyone know who the search group is that is being referred to on FB? The one she is raising money for?

Copied from Oriah's response to my earlier post.

So far everyone I have found involved in this case with claims of "Ex- Special Ops" did a couple years in the military. Which is, ummm, a whole lotta different than, say, my partner who retired out of SF after 20 years.

I cannot for the life of me make sense of why these people who are claiming to miss and love the Jamison's buy into this stuff...as oppossed to verified and proven SAR who have repeatedly offered services at no cost.

My thoughts exactly Oriah!Why oh Why?? I hope I didn't upset you too much with the info.Have you checked out the link I left you?At one point I think the feller left his e-mail address.Claimed he was going to stay hooked in OK until he figured this out.I wish him luck if he is for real.I did see where he and his team are here now.Oh Well???

Copied from Oriah's response to my earlier post.

My thoughts exactly Oriah!Why oh Why?? I hope I didn't upset you too much with the info.Have you checked out the link I left you?At one point I think the feller left his e-mail address.Claimed he was going to stay hooked in OK until he figured this out.I wish him luck if he is for real.I did see where he and his team are here now.Oh Well???[/quote]

BBM:
No worries with upsetting me with info. Unfortunately I've got plenty of that, lol. Yes I did check the link and email address. ;)

Wish you luck on the ground, buddy, is all I can say! Stay warm and safe.

I don't think the SAR resources are there, but if they are then that is excellent....and I reiterate- we are available as a SAR resource at no cost in the spring. Please note this is not a request for services, mods! Just clarification that we are not associated with any group mentioned on other sites. All family and friends should have that info if desired. Have not turned anyone down yet...unless they do not respond via family/friends or LE.

I do hope the people who love and miss the Jamisons are not being taken for a ride.

MOO, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member