TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8
Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22
Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26
Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29 Thread #30
Thread #31 Thread #32
Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35 Thread #36
Thread #37 Thread #38
Thread #39 Thread #40
Thread #41 Thread #42
Thread #43 Thread #44
Thread #45 Thread #46
Thread #47 Thread #48
Thread #49 Thread #50
Thread #51 Thread #52
Thread #53 Thread #54
Thread #55

Media Links
Sar information for Hailey Dunn
Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS.
Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

No bashing Law Enforcement.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

No more Topix to be linked or discussed on the Hailey Dunn Threads.

There are too many rumors there that are not allowed here.

Thank this post so we know you've read it.

Originally Posted by grandmaj
I'm seeing questions about sleuthing. Let me try to explain.

Persons named as a POI or Suspect are fully sleuthable.
Minors are never sleuthable. When copying a quote from MSM we even change minor's names to initials only.
Everyone else. You can discuss what they have said in media appearances, what the news has quoted them as saying, and their actions as reported in the news. We don't get into their personal lives, accuse them, discuss their background unless it is in MSM. Only discuss them so far as what MSM is reporting.

I hope this helps simplify sleuthing. I don't know too many people who don't have a skeleton or two in their closet. Just because they are related to, or somehow associated to a case like this, we can't destroy their reputation. Sometimes these associates or relatives move from this category to POI. Then the rules of sleuthing change.
If you have questions drop a Moderator a PM and then you will know you are on safe ground before posting.
Carry ON. Hailey.

Originally posted by grandmaj:
The moderators have talked this over. There were several of us on listening to the Radio Show with Clint D. tonight.
We may live to regret this but, we have decided to allow this interview with a link to be discussed in the Hailey Dunn Thread upstairs.

There are rules however.
At no time are you to discuss those in chat on that Radio Show, identify them other than by *caller* and at no time may you sleuth the callers on that radio show even so much as saying you think it was a WS Member.

There will be no warnings. If you chose to violate the rule above you will be on a long TO. I am closing this thread and the one upstairs. We expect everyone to Thank not only this post but the one in the Hailey thread. The threads will be closed for about five minutes for everyone to read this post.
Use the link to the show when referring to anything on the show.

A transcript will be great in case this show is removed in the future. The moderators would like to see any transcripts before you use them in the forum. Once we agree that they appear to be a good representation of the show we will approve them for use on the forum.

We have all placed our trust in you to follow the rules. Please don't disappoint us.
Thanks.......
Mods and Admin Team.
Please thank this post that you understand the rules.

Is the car broken down? And when did it break down? We know it was running as of December 26th when they drove it to Scurry County. And SA took it to work on Tues. December 27 right?

OK so I see a lot of people are still very much discussing the day mix-ups. I see a lot of confusion so let me help try clear that up a little bit. This is what I get out of everything all statements. Clint did NOT mess anything up. Naomi simply mixed her days up but other than everything else makes sense.

SEE HERE:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Clint Dunn was NOT home on Monday, December 27, 2010 he worked that day. Naomi was sick and on the couch with the baby. She NEVER saw Hailey at all on Monday, December 27th 2010. On Tuesday December 28th Clint Dunn took off work that day because had thrown his back out. Naomi and him lazed around all day on Tuesday. DD went to Clint Dunn's later that day to find out if Hailey had ever came there the day before upon orders from his mother Billie Dunn.

Naomi messed her days up TWICE in the interview that was taken place last night on the Blog Talk Radio website.

(BBM)

So after we had told DD that she hadn’t been there -I had thought originally that she might of came by that morning

She is talking about MONDAY here which is the SCREW UP. She thought that Hailey had come over Monday morning and told DD that Hailey was there on MONDAY that morning but realized that she was WRONG. She then goes on to say:

(BBM again)

but I remembered that was the morning before, which was Saturday.

She meant to say SUNDAY that Hailey was there ON SUNDAY morning hence her comment about "I remembered it was the morning before." A few minutes after that Naomi confirms that Hailey NEVER came on MONDAY.

(BBM)

(RE: Okay. And so Hailey did or did not come to your house that day?)

NS: No, she never came over Monday.

Another thing that threw people off was that Naomi mixed up her days twice in the interview saying that Hailey stayed the night on SUNDAY. Again this was a mix up. She meant to say that Hailey stayed on SATURDAY. This was when she was asked about the earring thing.

(BBM)

NS: Umm Hailey….. Like we had said, Hailey had stayed the night Sunday.

Crazy question: Would walking in all that cactus we have seen in the search photos tear your levi's? Would the thorns go through work boots?
Did LE take the adults clothing from the house which may have been worn on Monday?

We need the information on the contact lenses. If she slept in them or not.

Is the car broken down? And when did it break down? We know it was running as of December 26th when they drove it to Scurry County. And SA took it to work on Tues. December 27 right?

Yes I believe the car was not running by Jan 5th when the final polygraphs were administered. I think it was czgtz who told us that both BD and SA got a ride to the police station that day because the car was not running and that BD got a ride home with LE. I think SA was picked up by a relative and taken to his grandmother's.

MOO

Crazy question: Would walking in all that cactus we have seen in the search photos tear your levi's? Would the thorns go through work boots?
Did LE take the adults clothing from the house which may have been worn on Monday?

We need the information on the contact lenses. If she slept in them or not.

That cactus is typical of the range lands of West Texas. And yes, if you were not careful and walked through it the thorns would be awful. But, in the city or residential areas there isn't cactus normally unless used in the landscape.

mck16 did you ever find out from your relative if marijuana would be called an illegal narcotic on an affadavit based on the DFW police website?

Just FYI, today in the case of missing Phylicia Barnes, the last person to see her reportedly went into to talk to LE today, and he has an attorney. He hasn't officially been named as a suspect, but it is possible to continue to talk to LE when they need information from you, even if you have a lawyer.

Billie, we know how badly you want SA to be cleared; you are the person closest to him, if he won't talk to LE for you, and for Hailey, what does that tell you? You shouldn't be speaking out on his behalf, he needs to speak for himself, he is a big boy.

mck16 did you ever find out from your relative if marijuana would be called an illegal narcotic on an affadavit based on the DFW police website?

I did ask him if marijuana was classified as a narcotic. He said yes. Then I asked if it was in the same category as heroin, and meth. He said he was pretty sure it was, but would have to check the policies as far as classification. With this flu going on with me that was all I could think of to ask him. Hope that is what you wanted.

I can't believe I am doing this....I vowed not to get into the mix up day situation....LOL

Grandmaj, the 27 was Monday not Tuesday..............I think:innocent:

Was it ever determined if there is still one red earring missing?

From the interview last night, it sounds like NS found one and put in on a shelf; but both had been left in the house when Hailey stayed over on Christmas. DD came over and took it off the shelf at Clint's on Monday. Why? What made DD go get it and take it to his mom without saying anything? Did Billie already have one and wondered where the other was? If so, why didn't she say so on NG? First Billie said Hailey had the earrings on 12/26 p.m. and it was part of the flyer. Then she admitted she couldn't remember on NG and said that DD had found one in Clint's house after they moved out, IIRC. Now we hear DD had taken one to Billie on 12/27? Color me confused.

Did DD take one off the shelf on Monday and then find one on the floor at Clint's after he moved?

I don't know if the earring means anything at all, but it's curious if DD was sent to retrieve a missing earring on 12/27. Very curious to me...

From the radio interview transcript:

NS: It was Monday that I found the earring. Excuse me - and I set it up on my shelf. And D. had came over and got it and took it over to his mom and I didn’t even know he took it over there and I guess she had said that he had found it.

(BH: And why is this such a big deal?)

NS: I have no idea.

I did ask him if marijuana was classified as a narcotic. He said yes. Then I asked if it was in the same category as heroin, and meth. He said he was pretty sure it was, but would have to check the policies as far as classification. With this flu going on with me that was all I could think of to ask him. Hope that is what you wanted.

Thanks so much for asking him. Sorry to hear you're suffering with the flu. Hope you feel better soon.

So with all this talk of pills, it is possible that they bought marijuana that night.

MOO

Just a quick post and I am out of here...early morning tomorrow.
The DEA still classifies marijuana as a Schedule I drug, which means it has no legitimate or legal medical use even though it is used as such almost nationwide.
Marinol suppositories are widely used, even here in Tennessee, for those suffering from cancer and aids.
(used in other forms for glaucoma)
The only side effect it seems to have is increasing the appetite, which is wonderful for those undergoing chemotherapy.
So it is classified by the DEA at the top of the list with heroin and LSD.
Add to that that cocaine is Schedule II while all other amphetamines are Schedule IV.
They never really changed the list since they started it, only added new drugs to it.
So yes, even though marijuana has legal medical use, it is still considered a Schedule I narcotic.....weird to say the least.
Good night and praying hard for Hailey still!!!!

I can't believe I am doing this....I vowed not to get into the mix up day situation....LOL

Grandmaj, the 27 was Monday not Tuesday..............I think:innocent:

I give up I can't keep my days straight either. Tell me today is Friday please. :floorlaugh:

MOO, I was on the fence w/ BD. Here as of late, I fell off.

My hopes are the reason she is still talking to SA could be, to keep the communication line open.. just in case he ( SA ) might reveal some useful info in regards to HD missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123