Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Bean, thanks very much. So we really do not know what day the calls made from Adkins cell phone to a Billie that he removed was made. We do not know if they were Monday, Tues or even Wed. We do not know if they were made to Billie-Cell or Billie Work number. That would be what we need to tie it all in.

I know on my home phone I have some numbers programed for Pat cell and Pat home. Is that they way you do it on a cell phone.

If he was calling say on Monday-to Billie's cell which was at her house would that may Billie's cell ping also?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LadyLuck For This Useful Post:

gngr~snap is offline Verified Professional Pediatric Triage/Phone Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunCares View Post
    This is from BD PC transcribed by Belimom here
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

What does not add up for me is BD says SA called her between 3 and 4 on her cell phone.Well, how did SA know BD was with her cell phone when she has said it was left at home for the kids? As far as SA knew BD was at work, and she herself said she did not call SA after hearing HD never made it to her friends, so why would he be calling her cell between 3 and 4?
    I hope this makes sense to somebody, cause it sure makes no since to me!
    all I can come up with is maybe SA called the cell to see if anyone was home, DD and was wanting to get a feel for what the atmosphere was like before coming home?
    I'd call it a "blind call"I guess...so he could prepare himself mentally? (if he was responsible for HD being missing)

He'd already had one deer in the headlights moment at 4:00pm the previuos day.
    Am I making any sense?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Billie will be appearing on the Bring Then Home Now radio show and doing an interview with the same hosts that interviewed Clint. Airdate is 2/7
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck View Post
    Bean, thanks very much. So we really do not know what day the calls made from Adkins cell phone to a Billie that he removed was made. We do not know if they were Monday, Tues or even Wed. We do not know if they were made to Billie-Cell or Billie Work number. That would be what we need to tie it all in.

I know on my home phone I have some numbers programed for Pat cell and Pat home. Is that they way you do it on a cell phone.

If he was calling say on Monday-to Billie's cell which was at her house would that may Billie's cell ping also?
    Well again, Billie says they were to her at work. I've posted it several times. I don't want to get a TO for going over the limit of posting the same thing twice. If you use search for all my posts, it's probably on the first page of them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

NSS

When checking pings:
    Traveling the same route twice.
    Once to work and then return. same route.
    Could you tell how fast someone was traveling on the return by comparing the times of the pings to the first trip?

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki077 View Post
    BBM, I am confused. Where did she say this? In the same PC or some place else? TIA
    This post is where I learned she had not talk to SA before reporting her missing this is from BD friend that post here.I can't fing the exact post but Passionflower brought this forward a few minutes ago.Can some help me fing the actual post? TIA

01-03-2011, 05:03 PM
    czgtz

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CajunCares For This Useful Post:

Is there a list of Shawn's lies/deceptions/mistruths anywhere?
    Waiting for Ali to return.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue Eyed Chick For This Useful Post:

OT my husband and I are following a local trial. My husband isn't a crime sleuther or follower but I usually give him the readers digest version of crimes I read about etc. Anyway, him and I have been arguing about the evidence in a local trial. I asked him if he could imagine twelve internet sleuthers sequestered in a room. Ummmm....big fat NO
    LOL

But I love reading all the different theories, thought processes, and challenges.
    "No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to KMouse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Well again, Billie says they were to her at work. I've posted it several times. I don't want to get a TO for going over the limit of posting the same thing twice. If you use search for all my posts, it's probably on the first page of them.
    Sorry, did not mean to upset you, I was just trying to figure out the calls,,no more questions about the cell phone calls from me. I do try to read all the post.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyLuck For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Eyed Chick View Post
    Is there a list of Shawn's lies/deceptions/mistruths anywhere?
    here is something posted a couple weeks ago about it.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472929/detail.html
    Last edited by Miziree; 02-04-2011 at 06:00 PM. Reason: forgot link

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miziree For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
    Billie will be appearing on the Bring Then Home Now radio show and doing an interview with the same hosts that interviewed Clint. Airdate is 2/7
    I have to say, I saw that one coming.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunCares View Post
    This post is where I learned she had not talk to SA before reporting her missing this is from BD friend that post here.I can't fing the exact post but Passionflower brought this forward a few minutes ago.Can some help me fing the actual post? TIA

01-03-2011, 05:03 PM
    czgtz

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.
    bbm

It does seem to me that he would have been called before she contacted the police. As the last person to see Hailey and the one who told BD where Hailey was going, it just seems logical that BD would want to verify once again with SA exactly where Hailey said she was going - before contacting LE - just to make sure she got it right or to see if he had forgotten another person/place that Hailey may have also mentioned, kwim?

I am not bashing BD's course of action - just analyzing it from a logical point of view. MOO
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    I think that about summarizes the situation. Everything that followed has been confuse and evade. I choose to trust that LE knows what they are doing and they do have the perp in their 'crosshairs'.

Much of the angst expressed here at WS shows how incredulous we are at the reaction, inconsistencies, and defense of the main suspect by one of the parents, and we try to make sense out of it, or at least figure out WHY it is what it is.

It is what it is. Whatever it is, it has already happened, and we cannot turn back the clock, as much as we wish we could. I think most of the evidence is 'in', except for Hailey, God bless her. Its just a matter of time now.

So, my only two remaining questions are really, is there complicity or is there denial? Which is it? It is either one or the other. I am still on the fence on that question. I think it could be either one.

IMO

Hailey, you are LOVED sweetheart.
    I think that SA may have done something in complicity with another person who has not been named, such as a friend. Is this what you mean?

Billie has been cleared by LE.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

Billie will be appearing on the Bring Then Home Now radio show and doing an interview with the same hosts that interviewed Clint. Airdate is 2/7http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow
    3 more days.......do we have a time yet?
    Thanks
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

26. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    3 more days.......do we have a time yet?
    Thanks
    7 pm on Monday 2/7
    We will be interviewing Billie Dunn and she will be sharing Hailey's story with us from her perspective. We will also let you call in and speak with Billie Dunn on Monday night and ask her your questions.

Okay, who's going to call in?

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

Let BD talk and talk in her circles again.
    after all she and SA talk on phone.........
    maybe they will 'add' more to this story.........Can't wait til blog radio on Mon!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Hmmmm, I wonder if SA will be off limits?
    Just striving to be average.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to alwaysonmymind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    I think the important question is who is gonna be willing to transcribe Billie?

35. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:

I hope it's available "on demand" like CD's interview. My dd has choir on Mondays, and I'm an assistant so I'll miss it live. Barnacles!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to KathrynL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    I think that about summarizes the situation. Everything that followed has been confuse and evade. I choose to trust that LE knows what they are doing and they do have the perp in their 'crosshairs'.

Much of the angst expressed here at WS shows how incredulous we are at the reaction, inconsistencies, and defense of the main suspect by one of the parents, and we try to make sense out of it, or at least figure out WHY it is what it is.

It is what it is. Whatever it is, it has already happened, and we cannot turn back the clock, as much as we wish we could. I think most of the evidence is 'in', except for Hailey, God bless her. Its just a matter of time now.

So, my only two remaining questions are really, is there complicity or is there denial? Which is it? It is either one or the other. I am still on the fence on that question. I think it could be either one.

IMO

Hailey, you are LOVED sweetheart.
    I just cannot see Billie purposely or consciously harming Hailey. She has made some rather questionable choices, but I do not think she meant to hurt her child in any way. She has perhaps been shortsighted and immature, but not purposely abusive imo.

What she really reminds me of is mothers who are in denial when their children tell them that daddy/boyfriend/grandpa is abusing them. I have seen that so many times and it is heartbreaking.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

If the story is that she called 911 before contacting SA I find it very odd that you would not contact the adults she lives with (both households) to see if they have see her or heard from her before calling the police.

41. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Just wanted to add that they also have this disclaimer posted with the info on Billie.
    Disclaimer: The views of our guests expressed are not always the views of our staff or our hosts at BRING THEM HOME or our affiliates

43. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    if people from here try to call in it would be good if they could discuss their questions in private as we know these forums are read. I would prefer to hear BD answer questions on the spot rather than have scripted answers.
    "No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

I think the important question is who is gonna be willing to transcribe Billie?
    I just might need allot os aspirin for the headache..........
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast