1053 users online (216 members and 837 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Oregon Fugitive: D.A.D.

Months ago, I wrote Portland LE & suggested looking into who Terri would know personally or business-wise that lives on Sauvie Island. One that could be manipulated by Terri in believing that Kyron, baby K, and herself were in danger of her imagined Kaine abuse.

Here is one such man that could be a friend/associate of Terri's.

David Anthony Durham (43) Single
    Lives on Sauvie Island on SI Rd. near a dock.
    Lived in this area for last six years
    Another home in town of Rhododren (Mt. Hood Nat'l Forest)

Long brownish/red hair

Worked at Willamette Print & Blueprints Co. Inc for last 5 years

2005: Left job to go to school F/T

Is an avid landscaper
    Very comfortable with living, camping in the forest
    Volunteer firefighter

Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor prostitution charge Portland 1999
    Started acting weird 6 months ago.
    Last edited by grandmaj; 02-04-2011 at 03:53 PM. Reason: pulled out wording about profile. No such profile that we know of.
    ...Past behavior predicts future behavior...

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Months ago, I wrote Portland LE & suggested looking into who Terri would know personally or business-wise that lives on Sauvie Island. One that could be manipulated by Terri in believing that Kyron, baby K, and herself were in danger of her imagined Kaine abuse.

Here is one such man that fits as someone who could be a friend/associate of Terri's.

David Anthony Durham (43) Single
    Lives on Sauvie Island on SI Rd. near a dock.
    Lived in this area for last six years
    Another home in town of Rhododren (Mt. Hood Nat'l Forest)

Long brownish/red hair

Worked at Willamette Print & Blueprints Co. Inc for last 5 years

2005: Left job to go to school F/T

Is an avid landscaper
    Very comfortable with living, camping in the forest
    Volunteer firefighter

Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor prostitution charge Portland 1999
    Started acting weird 6 months ago.
    Also, I believe DAD to be mentally ill. I don't think his weird behavior starting 6 months ago has anything to do with Kyron. I think it is a coincidence. JMO.
    Last edited by grandmaj; 02-04-2011 at 03:53 PM.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

Seems like this might be worth looking into. Where there's smoke, and I do see smoke here with acting strange, shooting a policeman, and a few other small things, there is often fire. My apartment building had a fire right before Christmas. It started out as smoke, ended up a fire that displaced 24 families temporarily, 12 of them permanently.

I believe any lead, no matter how small, should be followed up on. Finding Kyron is the most important thing to me, no matter who done it or why.

My opinion only

Very interesting. I hope LE does not overlook ANY possibility no matter how remote.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtFox View Post
    More background that gets into the "acting strangely" part. If we count back 6 months, that gets us only back to August, while Kyron disappeared in May.

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news...id-outdoorsman
    Kyron disappeared JUNE 4, 2010!

I would think the "6 months" observation by his friends would be an approximate....

Quote Originally Posted by wvjules View Post
    Kyron disappeared JUNE 4, 2010!
    Sorry, LOL. Where I live school gets out in May - I got confused late at night.

ETA: I only missed by 4 days, please don't shoot me!

Do we have any knowledge of what this guy was doing in May/June/July?
    Last edited by ThoughtFox; 02-04-2011 at 11:05 AM.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

I would think the "6 months" observation by his friends would be an approximate....
    Well, yeah, but his family and co-workers are talking about when his job and personal life started going downhill, which was 6 months ago, not the beginning of last summer. They know him better than we do so I'll take their word for that.

But still, what is the connection to TH and Kyron? I've seen a few blogs with speculation but I don't think we can link them here. Is there anything?

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

IMO the prostitution charge suggests he's been acting weird since at least 1999

Guys....... first of all we do not make any GUILTY COMMENTS about this person who has not been NAMED in this case. He could be or he may not be related to this case. You may speculate only.

You can discuss this incident. You may not link it to the Kyron case until it is reported in MSM. You can speculate. Kimster has ruled you can slueth him because of this latest incident. Use approved methods of MSM and police files.

LAST AND CERTAINLY NOT LEAST. THERE ARE COMPANIES RIGHT NOW SUEING WEBSITES FOR PRINTING COPYWRITED MATERIAL. YOU MAY POST NO MORE THAN 10% OF ANY ARTICLE. BUT WE PREFER YOU LINK AND GIVE A ONE OR TWO LINER.
    Last edited by grandmaj; 02-04-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks for the link to these photos.

I noticed in one of the photos, DAD has long, brownish red hair ...

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    Guys....... first of all we do not make any GUILTY COMMENTS about this person who has not been NAMED in this case. He could be or he may not be related to this case. You may speculate only.

You can discuss this incident. You may not link it to the Kyron case until it is reported in MSM. You can speculate. Kimster has ruled you can slueth him because of this latest incident. Use approved methods of MSM and police files.

LAST AND CERTAINLY NOT LEAST. THERE ARE COMPANIES RIGHT NOW SUEING WEBSITES FOR PRINTING COPYWRITED MATERIAL. YOU MAY POST NO MORE THAN 10% OF ANY ARTICLE. BUT WE PREFER YOU LINK AND GIVE A ONE OR TWO LINER.

IF I HAVE ANYMORE ALERTS ON THIS THREAD TODAY I WILL CLOSE IT AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THIS DISCUSSION

I may be confused on this, and I do not want to get in time-out since I am still "new" to posting.

If I understand correctly, we can discuss DAD, but cannot link him to KH -- is this correct ?

I was looking for news this morning to see if LE found DAD, and saw an article that says the FBI has issued a reward for the capture of DAD.

"FBI announces reward as search for Durham continues"

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local...ItmsshddA.cspx

I am guessing he is a "poi" or "suspect" since he is accused of a shooting a police officer -- and -- the FBI is involved ? Please correct this if I am incorrect.

Thank you.

Hope

You can speculate. You cannot say he is guilty, or that he is a POI. You may speculate and theorize that he lived in the area and the coincidences which lead you to believe he could be a factor. Only LE can name a POI or suspect is my point. And until LE does that all we can do is say in our opinion .........

You can also use public sources. But only quote a tiny percent of the articles and link.

No personal information that is garnered by dong background checks that cost money.

Thanks.

DAD has been spotted in northern California by Calif Hwy Patrol. In a van he acquired while in OR

http://www.redding.com/news/2011/feb...e-north-state/

I, too, am not clear on the rules for posting. I did go to OR Sec of State's records and found who owns a business named Sandpiper Plumbing. That's the name on the side of the van he's driving. And it isn't DAD, of course. He apparently "borrowed" it in Brookings, OR.

If you mapquest Redding, CA to Tijuana, MX, it's about an 11 hour drive down the hwy.
    Last edited by pinktoes; 02-04-2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: correction

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast