Oregon Fugitive: D.A.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Reaction score
Months ago, I wrote Portland LE & suggested looking into who Terri would know personally or business-wise that lives on Sauvie Island. One that could be manipulated by Terri in believing that Kyron, baby K, and herself were in danger of her imagined Kaine abuse.

Here is one such man that could be a friend/associate of Terri's.

David Anthony Durham (43) Single
Lives on Sauvie Island on SI Rd. near a dock.
Lived in this area for last six years
Another home in town of Rhododren (Mt. Hood Nat'l Forest)

Long brownish/red hair

Worked at Willamette Print & Blueprints Co. Inc for last 5 years

2005: Left job to go to school F/T

Is an avid landscaper
Very comfortable with living, camping in the forest
Volunteer firefighter

Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor prostitution charge Portland 1999
Started acting weird 6 months ago.

Months ago, I wrote Portland LE & suggested looking into who Terri would know personally or business-wise that lives on Sauvie Island. One that could be manipulated by Terri in believing that Kyron, baby K, and herself were in danger of her imagined Kaine abuse.

Here is one such man that fits as someone who could be a friend/associate of Terri's.

David Anthony Durham (43) Single
Lives on Sauvie Island on SI Rd. near a dock.
Lived in this area for last six years
Another home in town of Rhododren (Mt. Hood Nat'l Forest)

Long brownish/red hair

Worked at Willamette Print & Blueprints Co. Inc for last 5 years

2005: Left job to go to school F/T

Is an avid landscaper
Very comfortable with living, camping in the forest
Volunteer firefighter

Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor prostitution charge Portland 1999
Started acting weird 6 months ago.

Also, I believe DAD to be mentally ill. I don't think his weird behavior starting 6 months ago has anything to do with Kyron. I think it is a coincidence. JMO.

Seems like this might be worth looking into. Where there's smoke, and I do see smoke here with acting strange, shooting a policeman, and a few other small things, there is often fire. My apartment building had a fire right before Christmas. It started out as smoke, ended up a fire that displaced 24 families temporarily, 12 of them permanently.

I believe any lead, no matter how small, should be followed up on. Finding Kyron is the most important thing to me, no matter who done it or why.

My opinion only

Very interesting. I hope LE does not overlook ANY possibility no matter how remote.

I would think the "6 months" observation by his friends would be an approximate....

Kyron disappeared JUNE 4, 2010!

Sorry, LOL. Where I live school gets out in May - I got confused late at night.

ETA: I only missed by 4 days, please don't shoot me! :truce:

Do we have any knowledge of what this guy was doing in May/June/July?

I would think the "6 months" observation by his friends would be an approximate....

Well, yeah, but his family and co-workers are talking about when his job and personal life started going downhill, which was 6 months ago, not the beginning of last summer. They know him better than we do so I'll take their word for that.

But still, what is the connection to TH and Kyron? I've seen a few blogs with speculation but I don't think we can link them here. Is there anything?

IMO the prostitution charge suggests he's been acting weird since at least 1999

Guys....... first of all we do not make any GUILTY COMMENTS about this person who has not been NAMED in this case. He could be or he may not be related to this case. You may speculate only.

You can discuss this incident. You may not link it to the Kyron case until it is reported in MSM. You can speculate. Kimster has ruled you can slueth him because of this latest incident. Use approved methods of MSM and police files.

LAST AND CERTAINLY NOT LEAST. THERE ARE COMPANIES RIGHT NOW SUEING WEBSITES FOR PRINTING COPYWRITED MATERIAL. YOU MAY POST NO MORE THAN 10% OF ANY ARTICLE. BUT WE PREFER YOU LINK AND GIVE A ONE OR TWO LINER.

Guys....... first of all we do not make any GUILTY COMMENTS about this person who has not been NAMED in this case. He could be or he may not be related to this case. You may speculate only.

You can discuss this incident. You may not link it to the Kyron case until it is reported in MSM. You can speculate. Kimster has ruled you can slueth him because of this latest incident. Use approved methods of MSM and police files.

LAST AND CERTAINLY NOT LEAST. THERE ARE COMPANIES RIGHT NOW SUEING WEBSITES FOR PRINTING COPYWRITED MATERIAL. YOU MAY POST NO MORE THAN 10% OF ANY ARTICLE. BUT WE PREFER YOU LINK AND GIVE A ONE OR TWO LINER.

IF I HAVE ANYMORE ALERTS ON THIS THREAD TODAY I WILL CLOSE IT AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THIS DISCUSSION

I may be confused on this, and I do not want to get in time-out since I am still "new" to posting.

If I understand correctly, we can discuss DAD, but cannot link him to KH -- is this correct ?

I was looking for news this morning to see if LE found DAD, and saw an article that says the FBI has issued a reward for the capture of DAD.

"FBI announces reward as search for Durham continues"

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...search-for-Durham/hJkOKWmi5kipKItmsshddA.cspx

I am guessing he is a "poi" or "suspect" since he is accused of a shooting a police officer -- and -- the FBI is involved ? Please correct this if I am incorrect.

Thank you.

Hope

You can speculate. You cannot say he is guilty, or that he is a POI. You may speculate and theorize that he lived in the area and the coincidences which lead you to believe he could be a factor. Only LE can name a POI or suspect is my point. And until LE does that all we can do is say in our opinion .........

You can also use public sources. But only quote a tiny percent of the articles and link.

No personal information that is garnered by dong background checks that cost money.

Thanks.

DAD has been spotted in northern California by Calif Hwy Patrol. In a van he acquired while in OR

http://www.redding.com/news/2011/feb/02/oregon-police-shooter-could-be-north-state/

I, too, am not clear on the rules for posting. I did go to OR Sec of State's records and found who owns a business named Sandpiper Plumbing. That's the name on the side of the van he's driving. And it isn't DAD, of course. He apparently "borrowed" it in Brookings, OR.

If you mapquest Redding, CA to Tijuana, MX, it's about an 11 hour drive down the hwy.

And this "sighting" was on Tuesday...He could be anywhere by now.

MSM has reported that DAD sold a lot of his personal belongings recently and, "...told a number of friends and relatives that he planned to travel to the Caribbean and live on an island there, an FBI arrest warrant affidavit filed in U.S. District Court states."

The article also reports that detectives have his passport (which he wouldn't need to enter much of the Caribbean--see the article for explanation). FBI's affidavit also states that he has travelled to Thailand in the past.

http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cm...89-41/durham-police-fbi-lincoln-affidavit.csp

MSM has reported that DAD sold a lot of his personal belongings recently and, "...told a number of friends and relatives that he planned to travel to the Caribbean and live on an island there, an FBI arrest warrant affidavit filed in U.S. District Court states."

The article also reports that detectives have his passport (which he wouldn't need to enter much of the Caribbean--see the article for explanation). FBI's affidavit also states that he has travelled to Thailand in the past.

http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cm...89-41/durham-police-fbi-lincoln-affidavit.csp

BBM
Thank you for that.
I find that interesting, because Thailand is known for its underage prostitutes. IMO that's very interesting.
Is there another blog where people are discussing Kyron today? I would have thought that more people would be fascinated by this news.

Holy moly. What if someone committed one or both of those abuse crimes on Jan 24 in 1200 block of Ransom Ave. And then took off in the Sandpiper Plumbing vehicle, with dog aboard? Not DAD, but someone whose vehicle then headed for Hwy 101, maybe. And that vehicle got "borrowed" or a hitchhiker joined the driver. Just thinking...

I'm sorry. I'm totally lost since the DAD and Ky threads got separated out. Either that, or the person's post I was responding to at 3:16 today got removed by the moderators. (Or, it's on another thread I can't find)

Anyhow, my post was in response to someone posting a police report of 2 crimes committed on Jan 24 in the same block where the vehicle DAD is currently driving should have been parked. Now I'm afraid to post for fear of breaking some rule. Let me try:

here's the link to a police report. Scroll down to Jan 24; look at Ransom Avenue. Given the timing, for DAD to be in that area he would, I think, have to have come by vehicle. My other thought is that a crime was committed on Ransom Ave on Jan 24; the perp took off in Sandpiper Plumbing's vehicle, with the dog in it. And proceeded to near Hwy 101 where DAD either "borrowed" that vehicle, or joined them as a hitchhiker (or otherwise).

link:
http://www.currypilot.com/201101261...ts/Police-Log-published-Wednesday-Jan-26-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave