Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - #1

Helicopters Aid In Search For Missing Boy

Investigators are using helicopters to search for an 18-month-old New Braunfels boy missing since Friday.
    http://www.ksat.com/video/26795230/index.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Joshua has front page coverage at Texas Equusearch.

http://texasequusearch.org/

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to FaerieB For This Useful Post:

Woai

Long time lurker here. I'm trying to find out where the info is posted on what I can or can not post. Could somebody please point me out to that. I am not very familiar with message forums.

Anyway I live 20 minutes from NB and just finished watching the local news (WOAI) They mentioned what was taken from the backyard. Am I able to post what they said without having a link to support it?

I realize the news makes mistakes and I would really hate to post something and have the news be wrong in the end. Which is why I've been trying to find a msm link but have been unable to find what I've heard.

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to siamese4me For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by siamese4me View Post
    Long time lurker here. I'm trying to find out where the info is posted on what I can or can not post. Could somebody please point me out to that. I am not very familiar with message forums.

Anyway I live 20 minutes from NB and just finished watching the local news (WOAI) They mentioned what was taken from the backyard. Am I able to post what they said without having a link to support it?

I realize the news makes mistakes and I would really hate to post something and have the news be wrong in the end. Which is why I've been trying to find a msm link but have been unable to find what I've heard.
    Welcome siames4me:

Found the msn link for you:

http://www.woai.com/home.aspx

A bucket and a tarp is what the linked video says - is that what you heard?

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dee10 View Post
    Missing toddler's dad talks about search, polygraph tests

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Miss...115595439.html

It bothers me that in every interview... Josh Sr. looks away from the camera...he's always looking to the side or looking down...never straight into the camera.

I'm at a total loss as to where Joshua could be...I want to believe that no one hurt him, I want to believe that he's still alive...I sincerely want a miracle for this family and lil' Joshua but there is something here that is just so not right...where is the panic? Does anyone else see it, because I do not.

I'm not saying there is a wrong way or a right way to act when your child is missing, but I know what I've see from others who have experienced this nightmare...Deena was panic stricken when Somer was missing, KC was cool as a cucumber (although Caylee wasn't actually missing), Drew was cool as a cucumber when Laci; who was pregnant with baby Conner, went missing...
    Does anyone see what I'm getting at or is it just me?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    Welcome siames4me:

Yes that is what I heard. Thank you for finding the video for me

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to siamese4me For This Useful Post:

I'm leaning towards one of the 7 adults knowing exactly what happened and where the baby is...
    Just my opinion, of course.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Yes that is what I heard. Thank you for finding the video for me
    And here is what you probably saw live from the news/video link:

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Mary, Joseph and all others do we all realize that the one listed sex offender lives directly across the street from where Joshua lived? Maybe this has been mapped previously and posted?
    LE says there is one RSO in the area - did they specifcally say that the RSO lived across the street from Joshua's house. Found via Family Watchdog:

http://www.familywatchdog.us/
    Elepher, if you read back, I believe that LE cleared the RSO...
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Elepher, if you read back, I believe that LE cleared the RSO...
    Yes, that is what has been reported in MSM several times. I didn't realize that the RSO was directly across the street from Joshua's house and it floored me.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

Welcome, siamese4me!!!!!

Thanks for joining us - and, yes, I do believe you can post something you've seen on the local news, although I think elepher already answered that for you.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    The search radius is still 2 miles.

Emmett Trapp weighed less than Joshua but was 12 inches taller.

He walked 3-4 miles, barefoot, in up to 90 degree temperatures, through washes, thickets, over hills before ending up a mile from home again.

Emmett was only missing for 40 hours.

Joshua has been missing for 94 hours.

He could easily be outside that 2 mile radius. I don't think he is too far outside it, but he could be outside it.

Combine that with the fact that they are not using actual SAR dogs...

I'm not surprised they haven't found him, even if he did just wander away and even if he is within the search area.

I have a feeling that once they do find him... we will find that if they had brought in real SAR dogs... they may have led them to Joshua in time... that will haunt people just like knowing Emmett Trapp could have been found in time.

http://www.kvue.com/news/SEARCH-CONT...115595194.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/TheLaw/emme...ry?id=11323106
    And this is exactly why we are getting ready to begin training in SAR with our dog. If something local happens, you guys will see me in the background saying " I learned on WS that you guys are not using the right dogs"!!!! LOL Sorry to be kinda O/T, But I am gonna be PEEVED if Joshua really died out there alone because of using the wrong resources

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mommy23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    It bothers me that in every interview... Josh Sr. looks away from the camera...he's always looking to the side or looking down...never straight into the camera.

I'm at a total loss as to where Joshua could be...I want to believe that no one hurt him, I want to believe that he's still alive...I sincerely want a miracle for this family and lil' Joshua but there is something here that is just so not right...where is the panic? Does anyone else see it, because I do not.

I'm not saying there is a wrong way or a right way to act when your child is missing, but I know what I've see from others who have experienced this nightmare...Deena was panic stricken when Somer was missing, KC was cool as a cucumber (although Caylee wasn't actually missing), Drew was cool as a cucumber when Laci; who was pregnant with baby Conner, went missing...
    Does anyone see what I'm getting at or is it just me?
    You summed up what's been eating at me beautifully. "Thanks" just wasn't enough.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FaerieB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I'm leaning towards one of the 7 adults knowing exactly what happened and where the baby is...
    Sadly I am also. I can't see the little boy wandering that far in so short a time, given he didn't have any shoes on and the freezing weather. I could see him maybe hiding somewhere such as under a mobile home, but all of those were searched early on, from what I understand. And I can't see him continuing to hide anywhere while he is freezing. I would think he'd be crying and want to go home. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Welcome siames4me:

In the video it said the vigil was going to start in 20 min. in the background is man on the front steps smoking a cigarette (looking a bit angry IMO) when someone comes out of the house to talk to him. Is this the father of JD?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dee10 For This Useful Post:

In the video it said the vigil was going to start in 20 min. in the background is man on the front steps smoking a cigarette (looking a bit angry IMO) when someone comes out of the house to talk to him. Is this the father of JD?
    Yes, that's Josh Davis, Sr.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FaerieB For This Useful Post:

It sure looks like Josh Sr. - here is a snag of it from the video:

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Going to start a new thread - will open it up in 10 minutes or so.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FaerieB View Post
    Yes, that's Josh Davis, Sr.
    and the female speaking to him is Joshua's mother...and yes, I definitely saw the anger in his face as she was speaking to him and immediately thereafter.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    and the female speaking to him is Joshua's mother...and yes, I definitely saw the anger in his face as she was speaking to him and immediately thereafter.
    ....and again, no eye-contact. *hinky*

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FaerieB For This Useful Post:

New thread open

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127606"]TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223