: February 6, 1996 from Raymond, Washington
Classification
: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth
: December 9, 1984
Height and Weight
: 4'2 - 4'5, 65 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics
: Asian (Laotian) male. Black hair, brown eyes. Phiangdae's nickname is Luke. He has a birthmark on his right buttock. Phiangdae may reverse his first and last names, as in "Phiangdae Loukthayoth." He is an immigrant from Laos.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A blue shirt, black pants, a black denim jacket and tennis shoes.

Details of Disappearance

Phiangdae was last seen near his family's residence on Crescent Street in Raymond, Washington on February 6, 1996. He apparently left home after an argument with his parents and has never been heard from again. His bedroom door was locked, and a screen had been removed from the window. Phiangdae's loved ones said that it is uncharacteristic for him to leave without warning.

Foul play is suspected in Phiangdae's case. He may have been sighted in Oregon after his disappearance, but this has not been confirmed. His case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Raymond Police Department
360-942-3455
Charley Project
NCMEC

Little Luke has been missing for 15 years today. :(

Missing after an argument with his parents. Foul play suspected. I wish there was more info on this one. :(

Luke Phiangdae has been missing from Washington for 16 years today.

http://www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest

Charley Project - MISSING: "Luke" Phiangdae - Raymond WA, 1996
‎
11-year-old Loukthayoth "Luke" Phiangdae was last seen near his home in Raymond, Washington on February 6, 1996. He apparently left home after an argument with his parents, and has never been seen again. Foul play is suspected in Luke's disappearance.

There are 8 people in the United States on intellus and 3 are the same person Louik Phiangdae,2 for Loukthayane Phiangdae, it shows them all age 32. According to the dob we have he would be 28????

Here's a citation notice Louk Phiangdae 32 of Raymond, child restraint violation, $124.

There is a phone # for him in the Raymond Washington business directory under the name Luke Phiangdae.

There are 8 people in the United States on intellus and 3 are the same person Louik Phiangdae,2 for Loukthayane Phiangdae, it shows them all age 32. According to the dob we have he would be 28????

Here's a citation notice Louk Phiangdae 32 of Raymond, child restraint violation, $124.

There is a phone # for him in the Raymond Washington business directory under the name Luke Phiangdae.

I doubt that's him, he seems too young to have gone off on his own without anyone noticing and I think that if he was kidnapped then he probably wouldn't be living under his own name. :twocents: However the Oregon connection is interesting, perhaps he was eventually let go but given a fake birth date.

His Doe Network page says:

Phiangdae was last seen in his residence in Raymond, Washington on February 5, 1996.
On the morning of February 6, 1996, Luke's parents went to his bedroom. They found that his door was locked and his window screen was off the window and he was missing.
He has not been seen or heard from since.

So which is it? Did he leave home after arguing with his parents and never came back, or did they send him to him room after the fight and he was gone by the next morning? I wonder where each site is getting their information from. It seems strange that parents would argue with a kid that young and not keep an eye out for his return to the point of assuming he's in his room the next morning.

Maybe he left, came back, went to his room... his parents noticed his return, didn't think of it until they checked on him the next morning. Maybe while he was away he ran into someone who followed him home. Or perhaps they assumed he returned but he never did and someone just removed the screen.

Do we know anything else? Where he went when he left, if they heard him come back, if anything was found in the room?

For him to have been possibly sighted in Oregon and for there to be multiple listings for a man with the same name (and "close" birthdate), seems rather strange. I'm curious where his family is now and whether or not he had any siblings? It seems easy enough to call the number listed for LP. If only his family could see this...

If foul play is involved in Luke's disappearance as authorities say they suspect then I wonder why there is so little information available. I mean, this is an eleven-year-old boy we are talking about. Hopefully they have investigated acquaintances, family, and neighbors. JMO and :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back