Q & A for LOCALS ***NO DISCUSSIONS***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This thread is for asking our dear locals questions about the area and things of that nature.

The intent here is to ask a question and the locals can answer it. If it leads to a new topic, open a new thread please. :tyou:

What is the general "feel" among the locals? Do they think something bad has happened? Do they think HD ran away? Did they recognize there are some dysfunctional people in her life or do they think the D's and A's are OK people?

Does anyone see SA/BD any where?
Doing normal things like grocery shop?
Are they hiding in their houses?

How safe do you feel with all these mystery men? SA? BD? all still free among you?

LOCALS: You don't have to be verified to answer in this thread unless you have inside information.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions on what you can post here. :hug:

Yes, we think something bad happened,,, yes we think the family is dysfunctional,,

I'm just curious if people are divided in their thinking or are most of the same belief of who may be have done this? (as far as 'the word in the 'hood' goes)

How are the children in school handling all of this?
Are they afraid?

O/T alittle, with all the drugs being videoed and talked about around Hailey.
Do the locals feel that allot of peole will be arrested on drug charges???
Is there a big drug problem in CCity??? and areas being talked about?
TIA

Wondering if any locals know if Shawn's ex workplace (can't remember the name of it) has security cameras or not?

I must have missed the link discussing the drugs,,,,,,,, As I said before, I live in Snyder,, so I cannot talk about people from CCity. But I can tell you there are Hailey's posters in the schools, stores, and cars.. I feel there is a drug problem in both towns, I haven't been getting on here everyday, because it is simply too draining for me. I cannot talk for everyone else but I can tell you my feelings. The facts are right in front of us,,,,, when Hailey first went missing, I cried for everyone involved, Hailey, her mom, her dad, her family,,, when the facts started leaking out, anger replaced my tears, and only tears for Hailey, her brother, and her dad,

I can only talk about how my children feel,,, They have lost their innocence of living in a small town, where they never worried about talking to a stranger,,,,now,,, they look at me to see if it is okay if they answer a stranger who asked them a question,,,,,,, they are more aware of their surroundings when playing in the front yard. It has been over a month since Hailey went missing and I can now at least go inside my house with my children outside,,,,,,,, but I am still looking out a window every 2=3 minutes,,,,,,,,All I can do is hope and pray for is that the LE have some evidence in this case, and if I am wrong in believing Shawn and Billie did this,,, then I am so sorry in thinking that/ All I can do is by what I see in front of me,,,,,,,

I read there are less than 100 8th graders at HD's school
Does this sound correct?

Does anyone know of how BD was acting at work on the 27th and 28th? Was it just a normal BD at work or a preoccupied BD at work?

I would like to know how much time Hailey spent alone? It has seemed to me that she was a little girl left alone alot and I am thinking locals would pick up on that pretty quickly. The doors were unlocked..per Billie's statement and the window was broken.

Could somebody have come into the home after SA and BD left for work that morning?

I believe she lived pretty close to a project where out of towners might have been visiting during the holiday season. That project, with the back doors facing the route Hailey took to Clints, would be a place she could have been snatched.

Surely there are some Colorado City people here to bring us up to date.

Thank you in advance.

What do locals think about what happened to Hailey?

Are locals afraid to speak out??

Do we have any locals here?

I was watching Pyschic kids the other night and two young pyschic children was helping with a missing person case and working with a PI for the family and both got some many things correct surprisingly...

The girl was named Santana (I think) and they showed her home...She lives in BIG SPRING TEXAS...

Wondering is any local knows her...she looked about Haileys age or a few years older..

I'm wondering about traffic cams on I-20.

Also - any info on traffic cams in Snyder, Dunn, C-City, & Big Spring, or surrounding areas of any of these towns?

TIA!

Dear Locals, is the FBI/SS or any high ranking LE around?
Big media shows? like Nancy Grace?
Do you trust your local LE?
What's happening around BD house???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads