When was Hailey last seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.There's a video here,also.

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother,DD,indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

DD - Left at 9PM- Reports seeing Hailey playing video games

Billie thinks DD left earlier than 9PM...

Whatever time DD left home to me was the last time Hailey was seen
Im feel DD is truthful at this point and not sure about anything after that ...JMO

Based on the timeline Sunday the 26th? I think. Does anyone else see a discreapancy regarding the times HD was seen on surveillance tape and the time BD reported a 2:00pm early dinner? I do not.know the areas but HD also had a 7yr old in tow.
I checked the times again and something aeems hinky here. Could she have been home by 2:00?

snipped from Billie's Timeline 1-31-11 Presser:

"With that said, I want to start out by saying that there was no blowout on Christmas, there were no arguments or disagreements. Everyone was getting along fine. And everyone pretty much got exactly what they asked for. On Sunday, Dec 26, Hailey returned home around noon after spending the night with Clint. I cooked a small Christmas dinner for the four us. We ate around 2:00. After dinner, we all just relaxed and hung out. I was just a nice, quiet enjoyable lazy day. Later in that evening around 8 o r9, DD left to spend the night with a friend. That’s where some of the inconsistencies with family comes along. DD says he left at 9 o’clock at night, I was saying he left at 6 or 7. That’s the inconsistencies. Shawn and I were watching TV in our bedroom. Hailey was playing a xBox game in DD’s room. Around 10 o’clock I saw that Hailey was in her room watching TV. I told her good night and I went to bed. ..."
--------------------

We know DD saw Hailey on the 26h at 9:00 pm playing the x-box.

(I don't know anything at all about x-box but I would guess that also has a date and time device on it.)

What I would like to know is did Hailey telephone anyone after she arrived back home on the 26th after 12:00 pm ??

Did she call Clint ... any of her friends ... to talk about Christmas ? her Christmas gifts ? Since school was out, did she have any plans with her friends ? Shopping ?

I don't recall if Billie has a computer at the house (please correct me if I am wrong on the computer at the house) but if they had a computer, was Haliey on it ? We know that computer activities can be traced to time, etc.

I'm questioning all versions of that at this point...DD says 9PM Sunday..BD has said that she thought it was more like 6PM until DD apparently told her differently...3 hours is a BIG difference..Wonder what made BD think it was 6PM to begin with? Television show? Something did..or should have, if that's what she thought..IMO

Personally, I don't believe Hailey was in her bed on Monday morning..AFAIK even Billie has never said that she actually saw her..and I discount SA altogether..mooo

I think the last confirmed time Hailey was seen was on the 26 when DD saw Hailey before he left to go to his friends house.

I believe in DD story...... 9pm playing his xbox.
I do not believe anything BD or SA say....JMOO

I dont think we have seen anything that places her out of her home or a confirmed sighting after 9pm on 12/26. Even SA description never says anything to the effect "she ran out the door headed to her dads" or anything close. Dont think she left that house of her own free will. JMO

I do question that if Sunday was such a normal lazy day with everyone at home ..how there could possibly be a 3 hour discrepancy in DD and BD's memory as well as the conflicting reports as to what room Hailey was in..

In Billies words..her description of that Sunday..

snipped from Billie's 1/31/11 presser~Many Thanks To All Those Who Transcribed..you rock!

On Sunday, December 26, Hailey returned home around noon, after spending the night with Clint. I cooked a small Christmas dinner for the four of us. We ate around two.

After dinner, we all just relaxed and hung out. It was just a nice, quiet, enjoyable, lazy day.

Later in that evening around eight or nine, D. left to spend the night with a friend. That’s where some of the inconsistencies with family comes along. D. says he left at 9 o’clock at night. I was saying he left at six or seven. That’s the inconsistencies.

Shawn and I were watching TV in our bedroom. Hailey was playing a Xbox game in D.’s bedroom. Around 10 o’clock I saw that Hailey was in her room watching TV. I told her ‘good night’, and then I went to bed.

From the affidavit..Many Thanks to BeanE's hard work to put everything in text format for copy and paste ease!

Hailey DUNN‘s 16 year old brother, D. D. indicated when he left the house at approximately 9:00pm on Sunday night, 12-26-2010, Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room of the residence. Based on the progress of the game, and Hailey’s skill level with the game, D. D. believed Hailey played the game until approximately 12:00 midnight.

So they ate Christmas dinner around 2PM then relaxed and hung out..just would really like to know what it was that had her 'guesstimating' at the time DD left to be around 6PM, when it turns out it was actually a good bit later around 9PM. And why does BD contradict what DD says in the affidavit about what room she was in?..IDK, something hinky about this to me, but I just can't put my finger on what I think it is. Was she THAT preoccupied with something else while lying around to not only get the time so wrong..but what room Hailey was in as well? Was it just BD and SA *hanging out and relaxing* that afternoon or was it all 4 of them?
I mean, it was Christmas afternoon, so I could understand someone maybe taking a nap after dinner and losing track of time..BUT, she doesn't say that and I have to assume that she would have since according to the quote from her above.. "That's the inconsistencies"..I find it quite interesting that she believes that's all there is to clear up and wa-la, she 'cleared it up' in her mind ..:floorlaugh:.....Newsflash, THAT'S not all "The Inconsistencies" and even if it was, it sure wasn't cleared up!

Whoa, hold up a minute? :eek:..Why does she say she cooked a small Christmas Dinner on Sunday December 26th? That's not Christmas! Was it because Hailey was at Clints during Christmas and they were just now celebrating
? I'm sure y'all have discussed this and I missed it..but, I had never noticed that Billie even said *That she cooked a small Christmas dinner on Sunday Dec. 26th until I started typing it..Can anyone fill me in? TIA..

IDK why she cooked on the 26th unless she just wanted "family time" after going to all the other places for Christmas. HD spent the night with CD on Christmas night, but I don't think we know when she went to his house?

IDK why she cooked on the 26th unless she just wanted "family time" after going to all the other places for Christmas. HD spent the night with CD on Christmas night, but I don't think we know when she went to his house?

I had never noticed before that she even called it a Christmas Dinner. :waitasec:.. It just strikes me as so odd that in a prepared statement she says.....

On Sunday, December 26
, Hailey returned home around noon, after spending the night with Clint. I cooked a small Christmas dinner for the four of us. We ate around two...

Last known sighting of Hailey.......Sunday at 9 pm by DD (IMO). I don't believe that BD or SA saw her on Monday. I also don't believe that anyone in town saw her on Monday. I don't believe that Hailey sent that text at 2:16 on Monday either.

snipped from Billie's Timeline 1-31-11 Presser:

"With that said, I want to start out by saying that there was no blowout on Christmas, there were no arguments or disagreements. Everyone was getting along fine. And everyone pretty much got exactly what they asked for. On Sunday, Dec 26, Hailey returned home around noon after spending the night with Clint. I cooked a small Christmas dinner for the four us. We ate around 2:00. After dinner, we all just relaxed and hung out. I was just a nice, quiet enjoyable lazy day. Later in that evening around 8 o r9, DD left to spend the night with a friend. That’s where some of the inconsistencies with family comes along. DD says he left at 9 o’clock at night, I was saying he left at 6 or 7. That’s the inconsistencies. Shawn and I were watching TV in our bedroom. Hailey was playing a xBox game in DD’s room. Around 10 o’clock I saw that Hailey was in her room watching TV. I told her good night and I went to bed. ..."
--------------------

We know DD saw Hailey on the 26h at 9:00 pm playing the x-box.

(I don't know anything at all about x-box but I would guess that also has a date and time device on it.)

What I would like to know is did Hailey telephone anyone after she arrived back home on the 26th after 12:00 pm ??

Did she call Clint ... any of her friends ... to talk about Christmas ? her Christmas gifts ? Since school was out, did she have any plans with her friends ? Shopping ?

I don't recall if Billie has a computer at the house (please correct me if I am wrong on the computer at the house) but if they had a computer, was Haliey on it ? We know that computer activities can be traced to time, etc.

~BLUE BY ME~ There was no computer at Billies at that time

The last credible, reliable sign of life from Hailey was at 9pm Sunday night, December 26, when her brother saw her playing xbox either in his room or in the living room.

I do think also that Billie saw her alive a little later - about 10:00pm that night. I think Hailey's demise may have started as early as shortly after that time.

The only other possible sign of life from Hailey was at 2:00pm the next day, Monday December 27, when the text message was sent to her friend MB, but I do not believe Hailey sent that text, unless she did so under duress.

I think the message to MB was an attempt at alibi, or an attempt to lure MB into abduction, either way, with the message being sent by Shawn, the named suspect, or an accomplice of his.

I think it's quite possible there were one or more other males involved with Shawn in Hailey's demise.

I am with the majority with the 9 pm sighting by DD being last to see HD.
I do not believe BD checked on HD Monday morning. I'm starting to think BD and SA were using drugs Sunday night and BD passed out. Leaving SA plenty of time with HD. I think he made HD bed look like she was in it just in case BD would look in on HD in the morning.
If BD would have checked on HD that morning then SA runaway plan could have worked because BD would have thought HD made her bed to look like she was in it then ran away.
When SA did not get a call from BD saying omg HD is not in her bed she must have snuck out, SA panicked and went home to take the lumps from under her covers and to try plan B (kidnapping).
I think the text to MB was to go with his plan B or as Bean stated maybe he was going to lure MB to the house, but she never answered his text.

I have two teen dd and I can not find one single day (that they were out of school) on our phone bill where there are no calls and text to and from friends before 2pm. Their text and calls start from the time they wake up till they go to bed.
That makes me believe what ever happen to HD happen late Sunday or very early Monday.
MOO

I would believe DD over BD anytime, if he says 9pm he is probably right. BD is obsessed with muddying up the waters. I believe that both SA and BD are complicit in covering up what happened to HD. If BD really didn't peek into Hailey's room Monday, then she knew something bad happened. The more BD talks about what she "remembers" the more she pretties up her Mommy Dearest role. My only hope is that DD will not lie to protect BD.

'When was Hailey last seen?"

Depends on who you ask.

The last time someone claims to have seen her is 830 pm on dec 27th.

Le hasnt confirmed a last time seen. They just say last seen leaving her house.

Billie says 6 am
DD says 9pm we he left on the 27th. Billie said DD left at 7pm on the 26th
SA says 315 pm.
Clint says the 26th in the afternoon.
NS thought she saw her on the 27th then said she was sure she did not and that H came over for a minute on the 26th instead.
The hair dresser says she saw her on the 27th between 1030 and noon.
The neighbor said he saw her in the yard at noon (he is the only witness that has been stated as to be uncrediable)

Great question!

Sunday at noon. (when she came home from CD's) IMO. Just sayin', don't throw anything. :innocent:

Sunday at noon. (when she came home from CD's) IMO. Just sayin', don't throw anything. :innocent:

I've thought that a few times myself... it was a fair day, right after the holiday, wouldn't a young girl want to see her friends? An awfully long day inside that house, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth