Do you think SA harmed Hailey? ***POLL***

Is Shawn involved in Hailey's disappearance?

• Yes, or LE wouldn't have named him a suspect

Votes: 84 26.8%
  • Yes, because of all the evidence I've seen so far

Votes: 173 55.1%
  • No, I don't think LE should have named him a suspect

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • No, there isn't enough evidence to prove he harmed her

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • I'm sitting on the fence

Votes: 40 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying hard to keep open to other scenarios. It is always possible that there is a rush to judgement here. BUt .....he is such a suspicious character and fits so much of the prime profile; last to see her, hinky behavior that day, failed polygraphs, live in boyfriend, drug user, anger issues, past death threats, admittedly obsessed with serial killers.

uughhhhhhhhh. Hard to dismiss him as the top suspect, imo

I voted: Yes, because of the evidence so far. I can't wrap my head around his leaving work, going back to CC, then dropping off the ping map. Distancing himself after the failed poly, lawyering up, and mocking/taunting the searchers sure don't help his case any either. moo

Suspect is a
going to be a much nicer name than his fellow inmates will be calling him.
MOO

I voted yes because of the evidence seen so far. He may not be the only one to have harmed Hailey, IMO, and do feel someone else was involved as well - maybe even after the fact.

Also locking DD out and the whole "deer in the headlights" look.
I voted: Yes, because of the evidence so far.

SA walked off his job the same day he was the last one to see Hailey. It can't be a coincidence, IMO. That's just for starters.

Quitting Work & Lying To LE About The Circumstances
Cell Phone Pings
"I Love Hailey With All My Heart & She Loves Me". When we have several witness' who say Hailey Felt Otherwise.
Failed Poly's
No Longer Speaking To LE/Trying To Help Find Hailey By Excluding Himself as a POI

So much circumstantial evidence.....too much for there to be no complicity in the disappearance. So many unexplained actions and unanswered questions.....I have to believe he is guilty.

I voted SA harmed Hailey because IMO-
1. Hailey told her grandma she was afraid of Shawn. I don't doubt for a second that Hailey was afraid of suspect SA.
2. SA just happened (cough) to quit his job the day Hailey fell off the face of the earth.
3. SA said he went to his grandmother's, BD's house and his mothers that day. WHY did he say he went to all 3? Was he further working on his alibi and hiding evidence...or worse?
4. DD said he tried to get into his house but couldn't because all windows and doors were locked. Something BD said they never did. WHO and or what was SA trying to keep out that day?
5. SA is the one who said he last saw Hailey. He last described what she wore. IMO he's the last person she saw .........ever.
6.Failed poly.
7.Cops named him a suspect for a reason.

I voted yes and I think he had help.
"It's just like killing a deer" what a cold calculated statement
and IMO, he confessed a couple times already in the aff.
Like look at 'me and Billie' JMOO

While there is a good chance that he is involved in a cover up of some sort, IMO there isn't enough evidence that he is directly involved in her dissappearance. Actually, there isn't any evidence at all.

Keep in mind that allmost all the characters in this drama were having unusual days over this period. There is enough unexplained/inexplicable stuff going on to put all them in the shadow of doubt. To sort through all that LE are going to need more hard evidence, which they don't appear to have at the moment, or if they do, they are not sharing. I think finding HD, dead or alive, would go a long way in helping us figure out this situation.

Still superglued to the fence. The ping evidence seems to be strong, but we don't have all the information.

There was no sleepover with this other girl. That was a big lie.

There Was No Sleepover.

What that did was buy this guy time to hide evidence or do whatever he needed to do.

At first they called Hailey a runaway and I thought perhaps she had lied to him about where she was going. But we have no good evidence that she left that house alive since she took nothing with her. JMO

I have faith in the polys from both BD and SA, as well as the lies, inconsistencies, mistruths, misspoke, or whatever word is used for lying now a days.

He, imo is taunting LE. and thinks he can outsmart them, imo.
But one can never really hide the truth. moo

I don' think LE has any evidence that SA hurt Hailey and I don't believe they found any evidence to suggest a crime was committed in BDs home. I don't think interest in horror movies or in crime makes you more prone to be a murderer. (We are reading and posting on a website about murder, kidnapping, torture, rape, dismemberment and burning bodies.) His actions that day and unexplained time do raise suspicion but are proof of nothing.

I do not believe SA was the last person to see Hailey alive.

...while ITA with your post,it is exactly his actions THAT day and his actions towards BD (threats in the past) that DO make me think he was the last one to see Hailey :(

I'm still on the fence.
It doesn't look good for Shawn, but then why hasn't he been arrested?
I am thinking someone Hailey trusted might have lured her away.

I voted yes but i would like to have had #1 and #2 put together ....the evidence made him the POI ......and i believe that SA wanted HD outta their lives .....and BD didnt care she just wanted SA, We have all seen these kinds of families. A 16 yr old and a 13 yr old that have to cook for themselves ,entertain themselves, because the adults are all into there own thing .....drugs sex etc with the door closed. Not wanted to be bothered with the kids .....

I just don't know yet. Right now I certainly lean toward SA having something to do with Hailey's disappearance. Sure, it's everyone's right to hire an attorney, but to stop talking to the mother about the case? Remain holed up at his mother and grandmother's? Is he just going to hide out forever or WTH is he doing?

Saying he was the last person to see Hailey wasn't too bright, but it did buy him time - close to 24 hours before the authorities were notified.

I'm really suspicious of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member