Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2011.02.06 Clint Dunn says someone close to family needs to be looked into.

2011.02.06 Clint Dunn says someone close to family needs to be looked into.

(Mods if I am doing this wrong I apologize. I remember back on the Caylee board we were allowed to make threads like this with media articles. I think this is worth discussing)

(Snipped taken quotes)

Hailey's father says yes, there is a potential person to be looked at. "He needs to be looked at because we knows the family good. People who know Hailey the best need to be looked at first. He's up there at the top of the list of people that need to be looked at," said Dunn

Dunn said nobody can be ruled at. "We don't know what's happened here. There's not a clue so we have to expect the unexpected."

*mod snip for copyright*

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339146
    Last edited by Texas Mist; 02-07-2011 at 03:31 AM. Reason: date format
    !~*Mar*~!

Maybe he was pointing at Billie? JMO

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CONNIEHU For This Useful Post:

SubtleGrace is offline Zaylee Rose born 1/2/11. In loving memory of Zahra and Caylee. Love you angels.
    You've got to be kidding me.
    IMO, MOO and all that jazz....

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SubtleGrace For This Useful Post:

Breathe is offline Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus
    There must be something here if this person keeps being brought up. Wonder who it is *mod snip* and what the prior history is with the family?
    Last edited by grandmaj; 02-07-2011 at 12:37 AM. Reason: using phrase we have asked not be used.
    We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way. ~Author Unknown

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breathe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe View Post
    There must be something here if this person keeps being brought up. Wonder who it is *mod snip* and what the prior history is with the family?
    I totally agree with you and the fact that this is now coming from Clint speaks volumes here. He's been most reliable (Not that I think Billie has anything to do with it) so far in this whole case.
    Last edited by Texas Mist; 02-07-2011 at 12:45 AM. Reason: snipped quoted post
    !~*Mar*~!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

Has anyone done any sort of family tree/circle of friends chart?
    Waiting for Ali to return.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blue Eyed Chick For This Useful Post:

I wonder if he could be an associate of SA that LE has alluded too on a few occasions? Certainly LE should be looked at him. Hmmm, there was the pesky name Joe mentioned, and wasn't he from Tennessee? Anyone have those news links?

It sounds to me like it is a family friend that both Billie and Clint knew personally which makes me wonder is it someone on Billie's side? Who was it that had a cousin who was SO that was camping in MB's yard?
    !~*Mar*~!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

So Clint heard this from????..........BD. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    So Clint heard this from????..........BD. Sigh.
    He did but as I said before it sounds to me like Clint knows this person personally and agrees he needs to be checked into. If Clint didn't know them and was only hearing it from BD then I might be like "Well maybe it is wrong" but the simple fact that it seems Clint knows them as well speaks volumes. JMO
    !~*Mar*~!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

I think "JOE in TN", was said tongue in cheek in reference to another case that this one reminds some of us of. They didn't mention a name or anything other than a lead in TN., and it turned out to be nothing IIRC.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Maybe it's legit and LE mentioned it to CD after the "interview" the other day.
    Waiting for Ali to return.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue Eyed Chick For This Useful Post:

Well, it will be interesting to hear BD tomorrow then. Clint didn't seem too concerned about this guy in an interview last week IIRC. Interesting...

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dee10 For This Useful Post:

IMO, LE would not share much with CD as he still talks to BD who is one step away from moving back into her home their #1 Suspect.

Also IMO, I think BD rewove a few threads that came undone with Clints interview. He got off course and she put him back on it.

CD, don't drink anymore kool aid!

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Is he referring to someone who made the reported threat to BD? I'm so lost...
    ~"Be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle"~

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

I don't think LE is sharing much with either parent, to be honest. I don't think they have figured out who they can trust yet. They may not think Billie is involved but surely they can't trust her with any sensitive information. But this game of "who's on first" is getting old.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    I think so, unless someone else has came up.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    IMO, LE would not share much with CD as he still talks to BD who is one step away from moving back into her home their #1 Suspect.

Also IMO, I think BD rewove a few threads that came undone with Clints interview. He got off course and she put him back on it.

CD, don't drink anymore kool aid!
    You could not have said that in a more accurate and acceptable way!..and I agree with you!..yep, I can just imagine how that went..can hear it now...

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I think so, unless someone else has came up.
    Threat against both Billie and Hailey

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I don't think LE is sharing much with either parent, to be honest. I don't think they have figured out who they can trust yet. They may not think Billie is involved but surely they can't trust her with any sensitive information. But this game of "who's on first" is getting old.
    No, and as bad as I felt listening to CD..it a good thing (for the investigation) that they don't..They haven't kept quiet this long to risk anything now imo

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

I just feel everything drifting away from Hailey and she may soon be out of reach...
    Just my opinion, of course.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dee10 View Post
    Well, it will be interesting to hear BD tomorrow then. Clint didn't seem too concerned about this guy in an interview last week IIRC. Interesting...
    Said he didn't have any clue as to it could even be IIRC!!! Wonder if someone emphatically clued him in to the terror of it all .. The picture that's emerging for me is an interesting one...

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

At first I thought the title of the thread was wrong with CD's name being in it.

Ok, so what's going on here? Strange.

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to curiousc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    I'm paying attention, yet I am very confused. Who's on first?

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

I feel like I'm in another HaLeigh case and I'm going to wait for LE to act and not believe what I read till something is confirmed.I feel like we're dealing with a divorce/custody/gf/bf/he did it/she did it/cousin Joe did it and in the midst of all this bologni a child is missing.I don't want it to be another two years and still no Hailey.All donations to all of them need to stop until LE can figure out what's going on and who has taken this child.And all of them need to be polygraphed.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast