2011.02.06 Clint Dunn says someone close to family needs to be looked into.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
(Mods if I am doing this wrong I apologize. I remember back on the Caylee board we were allowed to make threads like this with media articles. I think this is worth discussing)

(Snipped taken quotes)

Hailey's father says yes, there is a potential person to be looked at. "He needs to be looked at because we knows the family good. People who know Hailey the best need to be looked at first. He's up there at the top of the list of people that need to be looked at," said Dunn

Dunn said nobody can be ruled at. "We don't know what's happened here. There's not a clue so we have to expect the unexpected."

*mod snip for copyright*

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339146

There must be something here if this person keeps being brought up. Wonder who it is *mod snip* and what the prior history is with the family?

There must be something here if this person keeps being brought up. Wonder who it is *mod snip* and what the prior history is with the family?

I totally agree with you and the fact that this is now coming from Clint speaks volumes here. He's been most reliable (Not that I think Billie has anything to do with it) so far in this whole case.

I wonder if he could be an associate of SA that LE has alluded too on a few occasions? Certainly LE should be looked at him. Hmmm, there was the pesky name Joe mentioned, and wasn't he from Tennessee?:waitasec: Anyone have those news links?

It sounds to me like it is a family friend that both Billie and Clint knew personally which makes me wonder is it someone on Billie's side? Who was it that had a cousin who was SO that was camping in MB's yard?

So Clint heard this from????..........BD. Sigh.

So Clint heard this from????..........BD. Sigh.

He did but as I said before it sounds to me like Clint knows this person personally and agrees he needs to be checked into. If Clint didn't know them and was only hearing it from BD then I might be like "Well maybe it is wrong" but the simple fact that it seems Clint knows them as well speaks volumes. JMO

I think "JOE in TN", was said tongue in cheek in reference to another case that this one reminds some of us of. They didn't mention a name or anything other than a lead in TN., and it turned out to be nothing IIRC.

Maybe it's legit and LE mentioned it to CD after the "interview" the other day.

Well, it will be interesting to hear BD tomorrow then. Clint didn't seem too concerned about this guy in an interview last week IIRC. Interesting...

IMO, LE would not share much with CD as he still talks to BD who is one step away from moving back into her home their #1 Suspect.

Also IMO, I think BD rewove a few threads that came undone with Clints interview. He got off course and she put him back on it.

CD, don't drink anymore kool aid!

Is he referring to someone who made the reported threat to BD? I'm so lost...

I don't think LE is sharing much with either parent, to be honest. I don't think they have figured out who they can trust yet. They may not think Billie is involved but surely they can't trust her with any sensitive information. But this game of "who's on first" is getting old.

IMO, LE would not share much with CD as he still talks to BD who is one step away from moving back into her home their #1 Suspect.

Also IMO, I think BD rewove a few threads that came undone with Clints interview. He got off course and she put him back on it.

CD, don't drink anymore kool aid!

You could not have said that in a more accurate and acceptable way!..and I agree with you!..yep, I can just imagine how that went..can hear it now...

I don't think LE is sharing much with either parent, to be honest. I don't think they have figured out who they can trust yet. They may not think Billie is involved but surely they can't trust her with any sensitive information. But this game of "who's on first" is getting old.

No, and as bad as I felt listening to CD..it a good thing (for the investigation) that they don't..They haven't kept quiet this long to risk anything now imo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back