Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2011.02.06 Clint Dunn says someone close to family needs to be looked into.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia24 View Post
    JMO momma but in the video I believe I hear Clint say that Billie has known about this mystery man the 'whole time'. I'ma wonderin why she didn't utilize that massive show of excellent LE that was in town cuz if the U.S. Marshalls, Texas Rangers, Secret Service and Trooper Sparky couldn't find him...we're sunk. Oh and someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think she alluded to this MM in her 'setting the record straight' presser last week?

I've heard the threat to her and Hailey come up before 'they did (she and Hailey) MM wrong' believe those were Billies words. NO I DO NOT HAVE A LINK, take pity on me I haven't slept in 24 hrs...
    part BBM
    Maybe because BD doesn't want this MM found?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGiGi View Post
    Was I hearing things or at the end of the video did CD say that BD had known about the threat all along? Didn't she say that she just learned about it about 3 weeks ago?

I'm not believing this other person of interest. And the whole thing just keeps getting crazier.
    Thank you so much GiGi, I was afraid I was the only one hallucinating

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mia24 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I am beginning to think the person's name, if he/she exists is NOTSHAWN.
    Don't be tryin' to scarf up a great opinion and leave me out of it

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mia24 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    If either parent believed this MM existed out there somewhere (not actually exists but if either of them even believed it to be a possibility) every penny of every donation would be spent on a private investigator finding this MM. Every item donated would be sold. The house would be put up for collateral. Pleas would be made for private investigators to donate their services.

If this person possibly existed on the planet SA and his family would be greatly motivated to get that info out, to get that person found, and they would be figuring out how to secure a private investigator. They secured an attorney when he needed one. There is no better defense in the world than finding the MM if he exists and is involved.

Innuendo and empty words.
    ITA!!!

I strongly feel Billie threatened, coerced, and/or manipulated Clint into making the MM statement. Surprised he's not wearing a cervical collar today.

It's sad we've came to this point. WHERE IS HAILEY???!!!!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    I believe that we is a typo... should be he.
    Same as the "....nobody can be ruled at".... should be ruled out.
    Sometimes I wonder who writes this stuff... do they ever proofread??

I don't think this is a figment of Billie's imagination since LE told her about this threat to begin with.
    Wonder if there were any teachers in her school who suddenly quit and took a job some other place?
    That person should be easy to find then, imo. I'm going to put in writing what I have had an inkling on from the get go. Some type of LE involvement, knowledge or meddling; and/or SA knows. Also, did the voice we hear in the beginning of the case (before FBI/Rangers) sound familar to anyone.....(like a 911 call response?) That would be a jaw dropper.

QUESTION: Why wouldn't LE tell someone that a threat has been made against a child......let alone two adults? Does she still not know who made that claim? Why not tell? Really.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

A year ago MM made this threat ....hmmmm

usually money is involved....and sometimes drugs...

Maybe Billie told her dealer she couldnt pay him cause her daughter trashed the product but instead it was another case of SA snorting the "rent money" again....

thinking of how 12 year old Hailey and Billie could have " wronged" him...

Or Billie and Hailey claiming sexual advantages that may not have happened.

JMO

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
    ok...I can't believe I'm gonna seriously consider one of BD's smokescreens...but I am for at least a couple minutes. Just to try and process this in my head. please bear with me.
    someone who knows the family well....but no one knows where they are.....
    This leads me to believe we're not talking a family member. Too easy to track down a family member. Someone else in the family would know where they are. I don't know where my one cousin is, but I do know a few phonecalls to aunts I would track her down in minutes if I needed to.
    They don't know where MM is, so they obviously cut this person out of their lives. They wouldn't have had many mutual friends with this MM, or else they could track him down thru friends.
    So what does that leave us? Past neighbors....past coworkers....and possibly ex spouse/ex boyfriend of a friend. anyone else?
    This person was cut off from their lives for a reason. and for more than threatening BD and Hailey. BD and CD seem to be the only ones who know what that reason is. and now my mind is wondering if any males in Hailey's past were accused of "inappropriate attention" towards Hailey when she was younger. and BD and CD can't talk about it because they would have to admit Hailey was abused and they didn't report the person.
    All IMO

BBM I've wondered the same thing.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    JMO momma but in the video I believe I hear Clint say that Billie has known about this mystery man the 'whole time'. I'ma wonderin why she didn't utilize that massive show of excellent LE that was in town cuz if the U.S. Marshalls, Texas Rangers, Secret Service and Trooper Sparky couldn't find him...we're sunk. Oh and someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think she alluded to this MM in her 'setting the record straight' presser last week?

I've heard the threat to her and Hailey come up before 'they did (she and Hailey) MM wrong' believe those were Billies words. NO I DO NOT HAVE A LINK, take pity on me I haven't slept in 24 hrs...
    part BBM
    Maybe because BD doesn't want this MM found?
    So I'll go out on a limb and say that perhaps there was/is this MM out there who really did make a threat to BD and Hailey. And that BD has known all along. But she is saying that someone else recently brought it to her attention again is how I'm taking it, right?

My conclusion: she didn't report this MM before now b/c she knows what happened to Hailey (or has her suspicions), and MM is not involved - and she knows it.

MOO
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Clara~~~and I mean this in all sincerity Clint just does not strike me as the reading type
    Not to make light of the situation but your comment made me giggle.
    Beam me up Scotty

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clarabelle For This Useful Post:

I am not buying the MM for one minute. It's just another way to deflect the attention from SA, and in my opinion, away from finding Hailey.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Suthrnqt For This Useful Post:

I disagree, I do think there is a MM and we should give CD the benefit of the doubt. I believe he has all good intents and purposes to make sure everyone is looked at. Just my opinion.
    Please view on Youtube and hit "like" on "Monica Caison: The Searcher" Please share, this is what reality TV should be about; helping families of the missing. Help us spread the word! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kwRt...feature=colike

Born out of the Stacey Peterson case, the E.A.A. was created to insure that the victimís words about her fears and previous violence will not disappear if she does.
    Please share with anyone you know suffering in a violent relationship
    http://www.susanmurphy-milano.com/p/...affidavit.html
    Never Forget ~ In Memory Of Susan-Murphy Milano ~ October 28th 2012

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walker007 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
    I feel like I'm in another HaLeigh case and I'm going to wait for LE to act and not believe what I read till something is confirmed.I feel like we're dealing with a divorce/custody/gf/bf/he did it/she did it/cousin Joe did it and in the midst of all this bologni a child is missing.I don't want it to be another two years and still no Hailey.All donations to all of them need to stop until LE can figure out what's going on and who has taken this child.And all of them need to be polygraphed.
    bbm - well said. This is another Misty and Ron saga....thanks for saying it!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KR2tonenow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Walker007 View Post
    I disagree, I do think there is a MM and we should give CD the benefit of the doubt. I believe he has all good intents and purposes to make sure everyone is looked at. Just my opinion.
    I think it would be very dangerous if the police didn't search and find anyone who had threated harm.

Awhile back didn't LE say they had other persons of interest they couldn't rule out?

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Is there a live interview with SA on now? And if so, can someone point me where that is happenin. Thanks y'all!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to swedie For This Useful Post:

Kimster is offline WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
    Quote Originally Posted by swedie View Post
    Is there a live interview with SA on now? And if so, can someone point me where that is happenin. Thanks y'all!
    Not yet. We will be covering it here just before it begins: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127532"]2011.02.07 Shawn Adkins speaks out: 10pm Central KTAB - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

Quote Originally Posted by Walker007 View Post
    I think there is a shady family member on this tree, who probably has a drug habit, and his whereabouts are not known. From where I sit the idea that one of Billie's in laws has possibly threatened her over the years, not shocking.

Not related to the current "mess" as mommy refers to it. But not mutually exclusive either.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Hypothetical here:

IF SA and BD did do something to HD and they wanted to get away with the perfect crime. Could they have called this MM over to the house, and did away with him along with HD...this way the cops would be searching not only for HD but this MM. SA and BD could claim later on that MM must have taken HD somewhere, out of the Country...cannot locate because he is dead too.

PURE SPECULATION on my part.

Okay, so we've got multiple law enforcement agencies and MM cannot be located.

From what I have seen of a possible MM I doubt he is much of the workin' bring home the bacon type.

So if he is on some kind of social assistance wouldn't LE be able to find him through those types of records?
    "No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    Why do I feel like I am watching one of those movies that you can't follow the timeline, can't tell what is a flashback and what is happening currently, and that maybe we started with the end of the movie at the beginning we just aren't suppose to know it yet.

This is insane. Creepy unnamed missing relative/friend of the family/rumor someone heard along the way person or not SA saw her last, is the sole source of a lie about where she is going, a lie that created a very convenient 24 hour period between sighting and reporting, and quit his job but told no one leaving him two days of unaccounted time before said child, who btw told people she was afraid of him.

Failed his polygraphs, deleted evidence during questioning, and has lawyered up and is no longer cooperating.

There is no vague shadowy character in the night that explains that away or fits anywhere in that set of facts.

If Clint is merely trying to say he wants every possible avenue pursued and he doesn't have enough data to know if this has been checked out and verified as a deadend, okay, fine I get that.

But otherwise I going to have to assume that CD shares some traits with BD.
    I opted to take the blue pill.
    Last edited by grandmaj; 02-08-2011 at 08:26 PM.
    "No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

35. The Following User Says Thank You to KMouse For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    I have a question: why would a threat about hitting BD/HD over the head with a hammer be taken more seriously than a threat to kill BD/HD?
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

37. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

IMO, MM is another smoke and mirrors...........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news...24/detail.html (article dated 2/12)

"I haven't talked to them in three weeks, I don't know what their doing." said Dunn Saturday.

Clint told KTXS "They haven't called me or nothing. Last time I went up there, I talked to them three weeks ago was the last time they have gotten a hold of me."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339146 (article dated 2/7)
    Hailey's Dad: Yes, There May Be Another Person To Look At

So I guess it's safe to assume if Clint has not talked to LE in 3 weeks, his whole interview about the MM he gave on 2/7 is from info he got from BD? Interesting...
    Last edited by lynnb; 02-13-2011 at 01:42 PM.

41. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:

I don't understand, if my child is missing, they would be talking to me every day. Three weeks? Naw.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

43. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news...24/detail.html (article dated 2/12)

"I haven't talked to them in three weeks, I don't know what their doing." said Dunn Saturday.

Clint told KTXS "They haven't called me or nothing. Last time I went up there, I talked to them three weeks ago was the last time they have gotten a hold of me."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339146 (article dated 2/7)
    Hailey's Dad: Yes, There May Be Another Person To Look At

So I guess it's safe to assume if Clint has not talked to LE in 3 weeks, his whole interview about the MM he gave on 2/7 is from info he got from BD? Interesting...
    I think that both Billie and Clint knew this MM a year ago. I believe Billie said she reported him to child services because of something Hailey told her.
    This MM was probably POed that Billie reported him, made the comment to someone that he, either would like to hit Billie and Hailey in the head with a hammer or that he is going to hit them in the head with a hammer.
    Possibly neither Billie nor Clint were aware of the hammer threat, but obviously someone was told by the MM about this threat.
    IMO the person who was told this threat, were the one that came forward to LE with this info.
    I'm wondering why it took them so long to tell LE this info.
    I'm also wondering who this person might be?
    Sorry, I think we now have 2 mystery persons.

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jo in Calif For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I don't understand, if my child is missing, they would be talking to me every day. Three weeks? Naw.
    I would schedule a face-to-face at least once a week at this point, and insist on a review of progress for the previous week, plans for the next week, and a list of what I should/could do in the upcoming week to assist, and a review of whatever leads/tips I had come up with in the previous week.

I'd have an agenda all typed up every week, and I'd take notes, and I'd record the meeting.

So maybe that would be on Fridays, and then on Wednesdays, I'd do the same thing with the FBI.

Mondays could be for the Texas Rangers.

Tuesdays for the DA's office.

lol

47. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast