Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hatcher View Post
    If you all are hiding out tomorrow, please leave me a map to your wabbit hole ! I like this group of posters !!! Ya keep it grounded and real.....
    So don't leave me alone again , it hurt my feelings..... LOL
    I've been here for awhile and I still get lost,it will be easier now.Bookmark where you last read when you log out or put it on your favorites list,then you'll come back to these threads.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to winterrose For This Useful Post:

HUH??? I think we're on punked'!

I've been away all day and return to this!

I'm still a lil' too superbowl party (yes, it WAS a party---not denying it---lol) coconut rum & coke happy to comment much, but i had to say something on this thread!

And also...THANK YOU TO THE WONDERFUL MODS FOR GIVING US A FORUM FOR HAILEY!!!

Off to read...

New Information

I mean if there is a mystery person, I would feel bad to not take a look !
    but I just don't see that being a viable truth ! So Y'all ? JW
    I have to wonder if everyone of the adults in this horrible situation is so worried about keeping the funds coming in so they can keep up their lifestyles and meds , it makes me and nearly makes you wan to forget the whole darn thing !! Except then I rememeber their is a beuatiful young lady that was just maybe going to rise above all this and be somebody !!

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hatch For This Useful Post:

Totally different dynamics today.

Good to see CD speak up and back BD about other people/things that LE needs to look into. Its been over a month with absolutely no movement in this case. HD is still missing and there are no clues or any evidence about what happened to her.

Interesting comment...wonder if CD reads here:
    He added he does not think Billie Dunn is bringing this person up just to get the blame off of her or her former live in boyfriend and only named suspect in the case. "We may not be on the same page but i don't think she's intentionally trying to get the attention off of herself," said Dunn.
    Beam me up Scotty

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to clarabelle For This Useful Post:

Why do I feel like I am watching one of those movies that you can't follow the timeline, can't tell what is a flashback and what is happening currently, and that maybe we started with the end of the movie at the beginning we just aren't suppose to know it yet.

This is insane. Creepy unnamed missing relative/friend of the family/rumor someone heard along the way person or not SA saw her last, is the sole source of a lie about where she is going, a lie that created a very convenient 24 hour period between sighting and reporting, and quit his job but told no one leaving him two days of unaccounted time before said child, who btw told people she was afraid of him.

Failed his polygraphs, deleted evidence during questioning, and has lawyered up and is no longer cooperating.

There is no vague shadowy character in the night that explains that away or fits anywhere in that set of facts.

If Clint is merely trying to say he wants every possible avenue pursued and he doesn't have enough data to know if this has been checked out and verified as a deadend, okay, fine I get that.

But otherwise I going to have to assume that CD shares some traits.
    Last edited by grandmaj; 02-08-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Here is my question about this mystery man. Last week Clint said he did not know anything about this, and had not spoken to Billie about it.

OK, LE tells Billie about this scary guy who is still missing and may have ben involved, and it is someone Clint knows well too.

So WHY didn't she contact him immediately and warn him, and ask if he knew how to contact him? That makes no sense if she was truly frightened. Clint lives right around the corner from DD and spends time with him. Wouldnt she want Clint to be aware of this threat and their old family friend?

Makes me wonder how real it is to her if she did not bother telling Clint about it from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Here is my question about this mystery man. Last week Clint said he did not know anything about this, and had not spoken to Billie about it.

OK, LE tells Billie about this scary guy who is still missing and may have ben involved, and it is someone Clint knows well too.

So WHY didn't she contact him immediately and warn him, and ask if he knew how to contact him? That makes no sense if she was truly frightened. Clint lives right around the corner from DD and spends time with him. Wouldnt she want Clint to be aware of this threat and their old family friend?

Makes me wonder how real it is to her if she did not bother telling Clint about it from day one.
    Well, if you'll recall, LE only told BD about this mystery threat guy about 3 weeks ago. Still, you'd think she would have informed CD about it as soon as she found out, given he's an old family friend/acquaintance.

But I swear, if this mystery guy's name turns out to be Joe, I'm gonna

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Velouria For This Useful Post:

Hailey's Dad: Yes, There May Be Another Person To Look At

WTH is going on here?

The unnamed person, who authorities are yet to indentify, may be a person close to the Dunn family.

He added he does not think Billie Dunn is bringing this person up just to get the blame off of her or her former live in boyfriend and only named suspect in the case. "We may not be on the same page but I don't think she's intentionally trying to get the attention off of herself," said Dunn.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339146
    Last edited by CONNIEHU; 02-07-2011 at 10:09 AM.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CONNIEHU For This Useful Post:

And the mystery deepens.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to concernedmother For This Useful Post:

Mystery man would have had to been standing outside the house at 3:15 in the afternoon waiting for her to come out that door. How did MM know she would come out and not SA or that DD might come out of the house or walk into the house? Why wouldnt MM have snatched her before any cars were parked in the driveway? Why not knock on the door and when she answered snatch her? Why wait until SA was home? That is one brave risk taker MM.

17. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to concernedmother For This Useful Post:

IMO, no MM.
    Look more at BD and maybe family she visited for 15 min.
    after SA?BD did buy drugs.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Is MM someone that perhaps got pizzed off because of a drug issue gone bad? Seems a stretch to me now that I type it out, as a drug dispute doesn't ordinarily seem like it would involve harming the child of someone unless we're talking big time amounts of cash or drugs, which I can't see BD or SA being involved in (they don't seem "ambitious" or savvy enough to be involved in big time hustling).

Family dispute? If it is someone known and close to both CD and BD, that could be possible. I hope it is not out of bounds to speculate on this, but is there bad blood between them and DDs father? Is he even alive?

Again though, both of these possibilities seem like a stretch to me. MM seems very unlikely. I think CD is so distraught that he wants every possibility, no matter how remote, checked out in depth. And I agree with that, it should absolutely be checked out, while still investigating the one named POI, SA.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by swedie View Post
    Hi TM! No I'm not local, I'm in Canada. Thank you for answering my question. I learnt about H's case on NG. I found WS about a year ago while looking up information on our Canadian case about VStafford. I'm pretty close (within an hours drive) from Woodstock, ON, where she lived.

These cases are so very sad and disturbing. What is this world coming to? What bothers me the most is when a parent/parents are involved in their childs death. So so sad.
    [bbm]

howdy neighbour!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

It seems like if this mystery person is a real lead then LE should release a name and or photo...so maybe if someone knows this persons whereabouts LE can question them. So the question is....why have they not done that? I'm sure they have their reasons at this point. Back to the question at hand...Where is Hailey? Someone speak!

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jessicat For This Useful Post:

IMO, BD spoke to Clint after his interview went public. BD ripped Clint a new one. Clint sat there and listened to it as he always has. Clint has now fallen for whatever BD told him hook line and sinker. Old habits are hard to break I guess. I had to read the article 3 times because they sounded like words coming out of BD's mouth, not Clints. All IMO.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast