Share Your Theory: What happened to Hailey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This is for your theory on what happened. Make sure your theory makes some sense in regards to what we know about this case. And do not make statements that people who are not named as suspects have harmed her. If that's the theory you have, then you need to pass on this thread.

I'm considering the theory of SA being the suspect of a fake abduction and why he's still in contact with BD,why he deleted the phone calls to see exactly when and who he talked to and why he went to work and used the excuse he was fired.He would have the whole day to get her somewhere,by it not being reported till the next day it gave the excuse she was going to someone's house to spend the night and was abducted.Especially because of the distance would make it more feasible.The tracks would be more cold. It would make sense of the inconsistencies,lies,failed polygraphs,reading the crimestories two months before her disappearance,cellphone being off all that time,cell pinging around CC and saying Hailey left to spend the night somewhere.Also the text to MG at 2pm to make it look like she was going to MG's.JMO

Hd has been being sort of imtimidated by SA for a while with little threats of this and that IMO and maybe even some contact advances, with threats of what he wanted to do to her . I think someone in that house ignored this going on and just took her meds or pot or whatever and just let her man have his fun,,
I think they partied with HD, maybe slipping her some drugs, has their little sex ordeal, then a person went off to sleep and SA continued and I think he killed her, and then took all day Monday and part of Tuesday to cover his tracks, and I think a person knows ever last detail of his deeds. but to give him up would give themself up to LE. And end the little windfalls coming in etc.
I think here in WT we call it Milking the situation.... If you know what and where has happened to a person and you have come to terms with it, why not just ride the wave of good fortune that has come along....
Or at least AS LONG AS IT LASTS !!! As long as there are plenty of meds, and cigarettes ! No Worries !! JMO

HD had posted she loved her family. What reason other than to protect her from SA/and thatenviornment would they need to be hiding her for. I will only say that homes do still exist for teenage girls with special temporary circumstances
And that is ALL I will say. It is highly possible. SA may still end up in jail.
But it would mean HD is alive and being cared for and will return ... Even her parents may not kmow
SA is the one with a lawyer. THERE Is no evidence shec
was harmed. But we do have dogs opacing her at a hotel room door. For transportation? And not taking her things... maybe things are not
allowed there. FBI does not have her missing for a very good reason ...

MOO

HD had posted she loved her family. What reason other than to protect her from SA/and thatenviornment would they need to be hiding her for. I will only say that homes do still exist for teenage girls with special temporary circumstances
But it would mean HD is alive and being cared for and will return ... Even her parents may not kmow
was harmed. But we do have dogs opacing her at a hotel room door. For transportation? And not taking her things... maybe things are not

MOO
I sure do hope you are right GNGR !

OMG I had never read that !! A very sick puppy !!!

Can you imagine Hailey living with such an animal? I'm sorry, I have no other way to describe him. Lord forgive me for saying this, but I pray she was abducted by someone else because I can't imagine what he could have done with this precious little girl.

Bless you Hailey - wherever you are.

MOO

Mel

There are 4 or 5 potential scenarios banging around in my head because this case has so many different possible timelines and variables. But if I HAD to choose the most likely one
right now it would go like this;

Hailey was uncomfortable with SA because he was being inappropriate and sickeningly seductive towards her for quite some time. She began to speak of it when she was 11 and he first began lurking outside her bedroom door at night.
She slept away from home a lot and even went to live with family friends. She begged her dad to let her move in but he did not have legal custody and had legal issues blocking him still. So according to some friends and family she was afraid and felt trapped.
She slept in the livingroom for the past 2 years. It felt safer to her and she used the TV as an excuse to stay on the sofa. But when school got out for christjmas her mom and SA gave her a tv for her bedroom. Now she was expected to sleep in her own room again. SA loved that idea. He wanted the privacy that it would bring him.

Sunday night at 10 she is in her room watching tv. Billie says goodnight. Billie takes another pain pill and an Ativan and goes into a deep sleep. Sometime later, the coast is
clea and SA finally gets his first chance in 2 long years to trap the 13 yr old in her bedroom. Maybe he even drugged her hot chocolate or ice cream earlier, just to make her more compliant.

She wanted to scream, but SA had already told her that if she ever told anyone about his secret touches, that he would hurt her baby sister. Why wouldn't she believe that---he had already threatened to kill her mom and dad and nobody did anything about it.
She knew it was useless to keep trying to tell her mom. So she laid there quietly.

He had never gone so far before. This was the first time he had her alone in her bedroom, with DD gone and BD drugged and asleep. So he went way too far and she was quite upset. She was drugged enough that she went to sleep but she was not happy.

next morning SA cannot sleep because he is nervous. He knows that she will not be quiet this time because he went too far. He leaves before BD, but plans to come back as soon as she leaves for work. He calls her as he is driving back, to make sure she is gone. Then he goes home to speak with Hailey. He needs to intimidate her some more, threaten her to keep her quiet. So he scoops her up, duct tapes her and puts her in the trunk and takes her somewhere else.

Later, after something bad happens, not sure exactly what, he decides to go back home and stage her exit. He locks the door, cleans up, and begins to gather things for her bag. He sends the text, and starts to pack her things, when DD appears in the hallway. THUD

:great:
I sure do hope you are right GNGR !

What did HD want more than anything else?
IMO to get out of that house!
FBI investigates ans for whatever reason she is not listed as missing?
IMO that is a big deal. They know something !
SPARKY'S smile gave it away. IMO it was
a she's alive... and we know where she is, why she is there and who's butt os in a sling.

that her parents are not even privy to. My initial theory just did a 180°… SEVERAL SUSPECTS...only one MALES a suspect. Not arrested YET! And MOST IMPORTANTLY with all of BD'S list of fallacies, she is not behind bars, but KC Anthony is?

<Mod Snip> MOO
edited with addl thoughts

:great:

What did HD want more than anything else?
IMO to get out of that house!
FBI investigates ans for whatever reason she is not listed as missing?
IMO that is a big deal. They know something !
SPARKY'S smile gave it away. IMO it was
a she's alive... and we know where she is, why she is there and who's butt os in a sling.

that her parents are not even privy to. My initial theory just did a 180°&#8230; SEVERAL SUSPECTS...only one MALES a suspect. Not arrested YET! And MOST IMPORTANTLY with all of BD'S list of fallacies, she is not behind bars, but KC Anthony is?

<Mod Snip>MOO
edited with addl thoughts

I know where you're going and have gone there myself! Temporary shelter popped into my mind a couple of weeks back. I think it's a strong possibility if the shelter is not a formal one (guessing they'd have had a confidential meeting with LE by now if it's official). I also think that one parent knows everything and would have arranged that shelter to protect the one whose butt is in a sling. Also, if LE was sure Hailey was alive, I don't think they'd have spent all the money on the landfill searches and searches near SA's stomping grounds, unless they were looking for something related to a hiding, rather than a possible murder.

I believe there is good reason why we have not seen the Sunday surveillance tape of Hailey at the Dollar General Store and that it holds clues about Hailey's circumstances just before she went missing.

I'm very open to the possibility that Hailey is still alive. The longer this goes on and the more deception that is propagated by the last 2 people to see Hailey alive, the more I believe that Hailey might have ended up dead instead of in hiding/shelter...

There are 4 or 5 potential scenarios banging around in my head because this case has so many different possible timelines and variables. But if I HAD to choose the most likely one

Hailey was uncomfortable with SA because he was being inappropriate and sickeningly seductive towards her for quite some time. She began to speak of it when she was 11 and he first began lurking outside her bedroom door at night.
She slept away from home a lot and even went to live with family friends. She begged her dad to let her move in but he did not have legal custody and had legal issues blocking him still. So according to some friends and family she was afraid and felt trapped.
She slept in the livingroom for the past 2 years. It felt safer to her and she used the TV as an excuse to stay on the sofa. But when school got out for christjmas her mom and SA gave her a tv for her bedroom. Now she was expected to sleep in her own room again. SA loved that idea. He wanted the privacy that it would bring him.

Sunday night at 10 she is in her room watching tv. Billie says goodnight. Billie takes another pain pill and an Ativan and goes into a deep sleep. Sometime later, the coast is
clea and SA finally gets his first chance in 2 long years to trap the 13 yr old in her bedroom. Maybe he even drugged her hot chocolate or ice cream earlier, just to make her more compliant.

She wanted to scream, but SA had already told her that if she ever told anyone about his secret touches, that he would hurt her baby sister. Why wouldn't she believe that---he had already threatened to kill her mom and dad and nobody did anything about it.
She knew it was useless to keep trying to tell her mom. So she laid there quietly.

He had never gone so far before. This was the first time he had her alone in her bedroom, with DD gone and BD drugged and asleep. So he went way too far and she was quite upset. She was drugged enough that she went to sleep but she was not happy.

next morning SA cannot sleep because he is nervous. He knows that she will not be quiet this time because he went too far. He leaves before BD, but plans to come back as soon as she leaves for work. He calls her as he is driving back, to make sure she is gone. Then he goes home to speak with Hailey. He needs to intimidate her some more, threaten her to keep her quiet. So he scoops her up, duct tapes her and puts her in the trunk and takes her somewhere else.

Later, after something bad happens, not sure exactly what, he decides to go back home and stage her exit. He locks the door, cleans up, and begins to gather things for her bag. He sends the text, and starts to pack her things, when DD appears in the hallway. THUD

I agree with you and would like to add someting.
Recently right before Hailey disappeared she started to reach out to her AUNT.
Hailey was starting to get hysterical and maybe told more people than we know of.
This was a threat to BOTH BD / SA.
Hailey knew about drug deals, slasher films, kinky stuff......and more.
If they were turned in........the 6 AWSOME months would be destroyed.
Hailey HAD to go!
SA got his dream come true and BD looked the other way.......(Karla comes to mind) JMOO

I keep trying to figure out how she could have run away and still be alive and in hiding.

If there is, indeed, a mystery-person that BD and CD think should be checked out, maybe that mystery-person could be guilty of abetting a runaway but nothing worse.

Maybe that mystery-person helped to plan the entire escapade - "Wear your old shoes, Hailey, that'll throw them off." "Wear your old jacket, that'll be confusing." "Leave your money, you won't need it here, and it'll be another mystery."

The other thing that I'm thinking could turn it towards runaway-with-help is that if there were threats made against other members of HD's family, she may have decided that running away would keep her family members safe.

But, unfortunately, I don't think it's looking good.

Hd has been being sort of imtimidated by SA for a while with little threats of this and that IMO and maybe even some contact advances, with threats of what he wanted to do to her . I think someone in that house ignored this going on and just took her meds or pot or whatever and just let her man have his fun,,
I think they partied with HD, maybe slipping her some drugs, has their little sex ordeal, then a person went off to sleep and SA continued and I think he killed her, and then took all day Monday and part of Tuesday to cover his tracks, and I think a person knows ever last detail of his deeds. but to give him up would give themself up to LE. And end the little windfalls coming in etc.
I think here in WT we call it Milking the situation.... If you know what and where has happened to a person and you have come to terms with it, why not just ride the wave of good fortune that has come along....
Or at least AS LONG AS IT LASTS !!! As long as there are plenty of meds, and cigarettes ! No Worries !! JMO

If SA strangled Hailey in her bed, that means SA remembered to take her flip flops when she was taken from the house.

He may have drugged Hailey and killed her somewhere else considering all the time he had on his hands Monday & Tuesday. SA told us Hailey was dressed casually in a t-shirt, jogging pants & flip flops when she left and we don't know what clothes Hailey wore to bed.

SA didn't say whether Hailey was wearing a bra, undershirt or panties which may indicate whether Hailey dressed herself that day.

It is unfortunate DD didn't catch SA in Hailey's room packing her clothes or holding her bag when DD entered the house. DD didn't see SA doing anything that suggests he harmed Hailey and DD didn't report seeing anything out of the norm.

If SA strangled Hailey in her bed, that means SA remembered to take her flip flops when she was taken from the house.

He may have drugged Hailey and killed her somewhere else considering all the time he had on his hands Monday & Tuesday. SA told us Hailey was dressed casually in a t-shirt, jogging pants & flip flops when she left and we don't know what clothes Hailey wore to bed.

SA didn't say whether Hailey was wearing a bra, undershirt or panties which may indicate whether Hailey dressed herself that day.

Kids do sleep in T shirts, jogging pants and probably Hailey had dozens of cheap flip flops..........did they ever say color???
My bet no flip flops........they just said that.
Drugged up and taken alive somewhere for SA morbid fun.
Still alive in car, no cadaverine scent? JMOO

I agree with this, though I don't think Hailey was alive when she left the house. I believe BD is one to look the other way regarding SA-- kind of a what's done is done sort of attitude, and after all, putting SA in jail is not going to bring Hailey back. :mad:

:bowdown:

Thank you for being in my head and writing out all of my thoughts for me, almost to a tee...

MOO

It sounds plausible but the one issue I have with this theory: there's no way that this "place" where she may be would not have seen this case on the news. I think if this were the case, they would have called LE just to let them know that Hailey is okay. If not and they were later found to be harboring Hailey, I think they could lose their license at a minimum and maybe even wind up with charges/in jail. JMHO

Today I'm thinking accident and cover up. That may change, but looking at who had poly's, (SA, BD, DO - that we know of, plus one guy BD says she didn't know) I'm thinking there was at least one "helper". IMO.

I don't have a theory...or even a feeling. I just can't get a grip, at all, as to what may have happened to Hailey. :(

Kids do sleep in T shirts, jogging pants and probably Hailey had dozens of cheap flip flops..........did they ever say color???
My bet no flip flops........they just said that.
Drugged up and taken alive somewhere for SA morbid fun.
Still alive in car, no cadaverine scent? JMOO

SA's obsession is at the heart of this case; the catalyst for the crime.

Imagine how stressful taking a shower would have been for Hailey who reported SA stood outside her bedroom during the night.

I heard Hailey was wearing a pair of flip flops and because one or both of them could have fallen off, an exact description of the sandals Hailey had on her feet when she left the house is a key piece of evidence in this particular case since it could turn up anywhere.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member