Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Belenky also goes by the Russian spelling Mikhail. DOB 7/22/64. He lived at
    5119 Lake Street in Omaha.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brudsaunt For This Useful Post:

Oh, I forgot. The house on Lake Street was last sold in June of 2008 for $5,000
    below the asking price.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brudsaunt For This Useful Post:

Hi Brudsaunt! Welcome and thank you for the info. May I ask how certain you feel that this is the correct DOB for MB? If he is eventually named a POI then we can submit the DOB to our forensic astrologers to draw a chart for him on the day of the murders, which is why I ask. I hope I am not being too nosy....

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

I found the DOB on website. It fits his age anyway. Not sure about some of
    those websites and, unfortunately, we have to have an element of doubt about EVERYTHING since we don't have access to anything solid. I also saw a woman's name associated with him in Portland, but not in Omaha. First, when I saw the name, ADU,(I wonder if it's easier to find something about her if it's a hyphenated name) listed as a roommate, I though I'm just not sure about some info you find on the web.

Then I thought, I wonder if there's a problem with women that fueled a fire and led to anger. How many women would like their man to be constantly having problems in his employment? MB is handsome and is a "doctor" (every silly mother's dream for their daughter). He could attract them, but could he keep them happy?

Poor Shirlee may have learned the hard way about the killer's (whoever he is) hatred of women.
    Last edited by fran; 02-14-2011 at 03:19 PM. Reason: initials only, please

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brudsaunt For This Useful Post:

Wow! So MB also possibly lived in Portland with ADU? Someone had posted here that he is married to a woman named 'M', who could be a 'cantor' but don't know for sure. I am just not sure of stuff one finds on the web either.

I would not be at all surprised to learn if there's a woman involved in this case, directly or indirectly. MOO

In what year was MB in Portland, if you don't mind my asking? I am continuously adding to my timeline. Thanks for all the info!

wm

Quote Originally Posted by brudsaunt View Post
    I found the DOB on website. It fits his age anyway. Not sure about some of
    those websites and, unfortunately, we have to have an element of doubt about EVERYTHING since we don't have access to anything solid. I also saw a woman's name associated with him in Portland, but not in Omaha. First, when I saw the name, ADU,(I wonder if it's easier to find something about her if it's a hyphenated name) listed as a roommate, I though I'm just not sure about some info you find on the web.

Then I thought, I wonder if there's a problem with women that fueled a fire and led to anger. How many women would like their man to be constantly having problems in his employment? MB is handsome and is a "doctor" (every silly mother's dream for their daughter). He could attract them, but could he keep them happy?

Poor Shirlee may have learned the hard way about the killer's (whoever he is) hatred of women.
    Last edited by fran; 02-14-2011 at 03:20 PM. Reason: please use initials

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

The website doesn't say the year, just the town and the address. I'd have to
    look again to find the website, too, since I forgot which one had the info, but I wrote down the Portland address;
    it was 15818 Sandy Blvd. #12 (an apartment?), Portland, OR 97230. I'll see if I can find out what years he was there.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brudsaunt For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by brudsaunt View Post
    Oh, I forgot. The house on Lake Street was last sold in June of 2008 for $5,000
    below the asking price.
    This is probably not worth even saying out loud, but is there any chance Shirlee could have cleaned his house as well? I remember seeing she cleaned other houses for doctors.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omaha For This Useful Post:

Just a reminder FWIW.

Please do not use full names of persons not previously mentioned in news articles or by LE and we also request you don't sleuth them.

Thank you and HaPpY SlEuThInG!

fran

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fran For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    Just a reminder FWIW.

Please do not use full names of persons not previously mentioned in news articles or by LE and we also request you don't sleuth them.

Thank you and HaPpY SlEuThInG!

fran
    Thanks for the heads up.
    FWIW, I found this Dr review of MB:

http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-rating...-OMAHA-NE.html

Nothing much new but it does give the name of his medical college in Russia. Not sure why he's on a site for Dr reviews by the public- his patients are not likely to have any comments!
    Last edited by fran; 02-14-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Please no discussion of contact outside of forum
    'Never stop fighting..never give up'

Kevin Kostner as Eliott Ness in 'The Untouchables'

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Snick1946 For This Useful Post:

I would be curious to know if Dr. Belenky ever knew or had reason to come in contact with Dr. Anderson or his wife.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowDog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by omaha View Post
    This is probably not worth even saying out loud, but is there any chance Shirlee could have cleaned his house as well? I remember seeing she cleaned other houses for doctors.
    I'd like to know the same thing Omaha!

Does anyone know what type of neighborhood, income wise, is the Lake St address? I have no idea of the income residents pull in.

wm

My daughter works for an Omaha television station. If anyone has any questions, I can see if she can find out anything. I certainly don't want to put her job at any risk, but perhaps she can give something that we don't know already.
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    My daughter works for an Omaha television station. If anyone has any questions, I can see if she can find out anything. I certainly don't want to put her job at any risk, but perhaps she can give something that we don't know already.
    Awesome, norestforthewicked! Maybe she can throw us a lil nugget 'off the record'.

BTW, It is great seeing you here. I really enjoy your posts on the Alcala thread

wm

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    Awesome, norestforthewicked! Maybe she can throw us a lil nugget 'off the record'.

BTW, It is great seeing you here. I really enjoy your posts on the Alcala thread

wm
    Thanks WM...I will see what I can come up with in the next few days.
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast