1088 users online (271 members and 817 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Exclamation Headless Monks Don't Like Water Slides

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Park-ride.html

Theme park ride moved due to ghost
    Posted on Monday, 7 February, 2011
    by: Karlis

A headless monk, a sudden chill, objects moving of own accord.

A new ride at an amusement park? No, the strange, seemingly paranormal, behaviour was experienced by workmen building a water ride at Thorpe Park, one of the country's biggest theme parks.

There were reports of workers feeling like someone was watching over their shoulder and sudden cold feelings being experienced.

As a result of the ghostly sightings, and fears that an ancient burial ground has been disturbed, the project was moved to another site....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1DKUUZ2pu

I have to show this to two of my kids at home Steely! Thanks!

Those two (ages 17 and 14) are really into the UFO and Ghost Hunter shows that are on cable.

They have those running constantly in the LR (we have a dvr so they record almost every night and then watch everyday).

If you remember last year we took them to Roswell NM. They had a blast! Roswell has a UFO museum there and we spent hours there...while they walked around and read and looked at each exhibit.

If you further remember----that's so not my cup of tea--- but to be honest Steely if my kids enjoy it that much I don't mind to do an activity like that with them. We love them too deeply not to take them where they really want to go and to participate with them. KWIM?

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I have to show this to two of my kids at home Steely! Thanks!

Those two (ages 17 and 14) are really into the UFO and Ghost Hunter shows that are on cable.

They have those running constantly in the LR (we have a dvr so they record almost every night and then watch everyday).

If you remember last year we took them to Roswell NM. They had a blast! Roswell has a UFO museum there and we spent hours there...while they walked around and read and looked at each exhibit.

If you further remember----that's so not my cup of tea--- but to be honest Steely if my kids enjoy it that much I don't mind to do an activity like that with them. We love them too deeply not to take them where they really want to go and to participate with them. KWIM?
    Oh I so believe this. What ghost wants a water slide for crying out loud.

Kat, your kids are welcome to my house any old time. We have ghosts/spirits in here. The EVPs are crazy. The other day a few things went missing and turned up in a few unusual spots. That's when I record.

"Party Of One". That's what the ghost said. WTH?

Maybe they'll clue me in on the water slide project.

Your kids can come to my house too. My ghost arrived last summer and has taken to knocking on the door 3 times. Scares the you know what out of us! He also moved my son's 48 inch TV off the TV stand onto the floor. It took my son and husband both to pick it back up.
    Praying for Jason.
    Find Beaner!
    Where is Kayla Berg?
    Justice for Stephanie Low, 9-22-14 RIP Stephanie

I hadnt heard of this story but as a musician I think your topic header would make an awesome album title for some alternative rock band!
    Ill have to show it to my two metal musician sons.

We had ''something'' in my last home. I would go to sleep in a dark bedroom and wake up in the middle of the night to one or both bedside lamps blazing. Things were moved, found in odd places, doors opened and shut - my DD, a young teen at the time, was very sensitive to the energy and never felt anything evil or bad coming from it.

I had a more hair raising experience here more recently, staying at my daughter's home - I've been sleeping in the NSY. One night I woke up thinking DD was standing by the crib holding the baby, when I asked if she needed anything I sensed movement then realized DGBaby was asleep in the crib and DD was not in the room (my hair is again standing on end, recounting this).

I waited a few days before mentioning it to anyone - DD smiled, they think it is the former homeowner who died (in the hospital) shortly before they moved in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom who cares View Post
    Your kids can come to my house too. My ghost arrived last summer and has taken to knocking on the door 3 times. Scares the you know what out of us! He also moved my son's 48 inch TV off the TV stand onto the floor. It took my son and husband both to pick it back up.
    That's weird. I run a fan to drown out the outside noises and every now and then I'll hear a knocking sound. The first few times it happened I went to the front door and asked if anyone was there. Now I just kinda realize it's nobody at the door.

It only happens while I sleep so I don't know if it's from my mind or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Oh I so believe this. What ghost wants a water slide for crying out loud.

Kat, your kids are welcome to my house any old time. We have ghosts/spirits in here. The EVPs are crazy. The other day a few things went missing and turned up in a few unusual spots. That's when I record.

"Party Of One". That's what the ghost said. WTH?

Maybe they'll clue me in on the water slide project.
    BBM

The ghost in your house? Was your house ever a restaurant?

BTW, if you ever go to a restaurant and have to leave your name tell them it's Tupperware. When they call you they'll yell "Tupperware party for six"

Cause of death: No head.
    TAPU'S BLOG
    Murder in the Hills

Quote Originally Posted by tapu View Post
    Cause of death: No head.
    Cause of unhappiness.....

Oh no looks like one of my spirits escaped again. He'll be back, once they're attracted to you they always come back.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vi-the...305967&theater
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

Since it's a headless monk maybe a bowling alley would be more appropriate?