IN IN - Lorenzia Tucker, 31, East Chicago, 4 Feb 2011

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
LORENZIA-TUCKER-EAST-CHICAGO-INDIANA-05FEB2011.jpg

Lorenzia Tucker - missing mother of 3

Mothers know their daughters.

They may not know all of their daughters’ business, but they know their habits.

So when a mother tells me that her 31-year-old daughter — the mother of three — has disappeared without a trace, I know that she’s already considered the worst scenarios.

According to Jeanetta Totty, her daughter, Lorenzia Tucker, left her apartment in East Chicago last Friday to pick up a refund check from a tax preparer on the West Side of Chicago. Tucker hasn’t been seen since.

The mother describes her daughter as about 5’5”, 110 pounds, with light brown skin and a black mole.” She also said her daughter has psoriasis along her hairline.

“I talked to my daughter around 1 o’clock or 2 o’clock in the afternoon, and she was supposed to be on her way home,” Totty said.

more here

http://www.suntimes.com/3709050-417/mother-fears-the-worst-for-her-missing-adult-daughter.html

Did she live in East Chicago? Because that is very strange that she would go to the west side (about an hour's drive depending on the traffic) to have her taxes done in another state. (East Chicago is a city in Indiana). Hmmmmm........

Looks like she was featured in a crime reenactment tv show:

"Crime Stoppers Case Files: Chicago" Martin Navarro & Lorenzia Tucker (2013)

Season 2, episode 3

Original Air Date
13 Apr 2013

Can anyone find this online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lorenzia Tucker – The Charley Project

Lorenzia Tucker

lorenzia_tucker_1.jpg

Missing Since 02/04/2011
Missing From East Chicago, Indiana
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race Black
Age 31 years old
Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'9, 110 - 125 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A short black jacket with the "Baby Phat" logo and a knit cap with ear flaps.
Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Tucker's nickname is Lori. She has facial freckles, a mole on her forehead and a black mole on the left side of her lower lip. She also has psoriasis, a skin condition, around her hairline. Her ears are pierced.

Details of Disappearance
Tucker was last seen on February 1, 2011. She had gone to Chicago, Illinois to get her tax refund; she collected it at approximately 2:00 p.m. and made a phone call and asked someone to pick her up. She never returned home and has never been heard from again.

Tucker left behind three children; her mother describes her as a devoted parent who wouldn't have abandoned them. She was having problems with an ex-boyfriend and had moved to East Chicago to get away from him, but he isn't considered a suspect in her disappearance.

It's uncharacteristic of Tucker to leave without warning, and she never cashed her tax refund check. Her case remains unsolved.

Looks like she was featured in a crime reenactment tv show:

"Crime Stoppers Case Files: Chicago" Martin Navarro & Lorenzia Tucker (2013)

Season 2, episode 3

Original Air Date
13 Apr 2013

Can anyone find this online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roku Click on this link and it will run the whole thing.

Bump for Lorenzia

Last known wearing a short, black jacket with the logo "Baby Phat” and a sweater cap with ear flaps.

1707184183479.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back