930 users online (177 members and 753 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Claudia Adusei aged 20 was taken to Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital.

This is interesting because South West Philadelphia police responded. I think Mercy Fitz is Darby. I heard mention of Delco Medical Examiners. This fine establishment is right by the airport. Could go either way I guess.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/bre...-1226003288075

Indeed too much emphasis is placed on appearance and Lord knows these young people are caught up in this plastic surgery stuff. I recall being 20 and knowing squat about the world. I probably wouldn't have known how to get to the airport. Still back then who knows? Somebody did something daring I was right there with them.

I agree there is too much put on young people to have the "right" looks. It is very sad I hope they catch the people, and that no one else has been harmed.

Police issued a search on a woman's home in New Jersey who is believed to have set up the appointment for the "cosmetic surgery" that killed a woman from London.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/...h_8300294.html

It appears there's a middle man in this case. The New Jersey woman set up appointments in exchange for free or discounted services from the "plastic surgeon". O.K. that's skeery.

Alot more information here including the black market business in Philadelphia of giving plastic surgery that is illegal.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...il_of_woe.html

Investigators on Friday released a list of items seized from the Main Line apartment of the "Black Madam," the person suspected of injecting an unknown substance into a London tourist's buttocks. The tourist later died.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...tiple_IDs.html

The POI Padge Victoria Windslowe aka Black Madam

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-...570549?sk=wall

Rap artist among many other things. Supposedly. How can a vocalist give cosmetic surgery?

Here is one of the Black Madams music videos, it is so absolutely terrible! And the title/lyrics seem rather ironic..."Come in My Kitchen".

Come in my kitchen....I have something for you....come in my kitchen...I have a wicked brew...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpSk4o1b6bA
    Last edited by KateB; 05-19-2015 at 01:16 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya610 View Post
    Here is one of the Black Madams music videos, it is so absolutely terrible! And the title/lyrics seem rather ironic..."Come in My Kitchen".

Come in my kitchen....I have something for you....come in my kitchen...I have a wicked brew...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpSk4o1b6bA

OMG - i think that is the WORST video/song/music that has assaulted my senses for quite some time.... yuk. and this is the person injecting "unknown substances" into people in motel rooms?? wow... the girls are gonna love her in prison....(insert wicked laughter here)...

Quote Originally Posted by nervous_nellie View Post
    OMG - i think that is the WORST video/song/music that has assaulted my senses for quite some time.... yuk. and this is the person injecting "unknown substances" into people in motel rooms?? wow... the girls are gonna love her in prison....(insert wicked laughter here)...
    I refuse to watch that video. Anybody channeling Robert Johnson better know what they are doing.

There's bee alot of people that have covered that song, but not as much as "Dust My Broom" or other Johnson songs. It doesn't fit the the common 12 bars. That chick has alot of nerve obviously. Lots of nerve doing a Robert Johnson song especially in the 100th year of his birth.

Our Daily News had tons of information on Black Madam yesterday. I'll find a link.

"gothic hip hop artist has struggled her entire adult life with "balancing what is right and what pays the bills"

http://articles.philly.com/2011-02-1...-investigators

this is really sad for the victim - i just think i would never go for having any kind of medical procedures performed in a hotel room, kwim? then again i dont know anything about butt implants or silicone injections etc. anybody?
    i saw a thread today concerning a woman doing the injection thing for people out of her home in the bronx... it must be on the pricey side if folks are willing to buy it on the street...moo

I would not dare to even think of any procedure out side of a medical environment.
    While it is sad that she died.
    She was not using her head to think. She was thinking with her
    I realize it is no joking matter. but, but, but.......
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya610 View Post
    Injecting "raw" silicone (as in the stuff you can buy at Ace hardware for home improvement projects) is common in some circles; mostly black transexual circles. They inject various substances (usually construction grade silicone) to create more rounded hips, fuller facial cheekbones, etc...

Non-sterile silicon not only can cause massive infection but the stuff "moves around" and gets all deformed looking after a bit. Definitely a sub-culture sort of procedure; the clients and the practitioners.
    WTF

I swear - every time I think I have heard it all, I come here to get shocked.
    WHO puts that chit in their body
    Stuff you can buy at Ace hardware for home improvement projects
    Women are Angels.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    This is someone's child who has died. Indeed she is of age, but out there somewhere are parents who will mourn the loss of a 20 year old.

According to our news and this is alleged that two of the people had procedures done while two other students went to go to a party in New York.

Allegedly again is that this was the second time the person had the procedure done. The other student had something with hips done.

It should take up to 6 to 8 weeks for the tox reports to come back. Whoever the two women are that did the "procedure" still are missing. Most of the arrangements were done online.

That's a crying shame.
    Hotels do have cameras, so lets hope they are found.
    Also didn't they bring the victim to the Hospital ?
    Women are Angels.

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    Hotels do have cameras, so lets hope they are found.
    Also didn't they bring the victim to the Hospital ?
    No Black Madam and the middle "man" did not take the young lady to the hospital. They split. The girls friends called 911. These are tourists mind you in Philly from London. The girl died in a hospital local to us.

Ohhhh they know who they are looking for. They just can't find her. They've been in her apartment and all.

I'll check today's newspaper to see if they found her.

Just checked. Nope. Didn't catch her yet.

I had it on for a nanosecond and got the creeps.
    Women are Angels.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast