1164 users online (173 members and 991 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Websleuth's Tribute to Haleigh Cummings ~ missing since Feb. 9, 2009

Haleigh is being featured on our front page.

We haven't forgotten you, precious Haleigh!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/home.php?

Haleigh what a beautiful angel you are in your pretty pink dress, golden curls and precious smile. We will always keep you in our prayers sweet baby. I'm so sorry for whatever happened to you during your lifetime. Know that we love you even though we never met you. We are on your side sweet baby. Justice for Haleigh.

Please feel free to post your messages in memory of Haleigh, your journey as you followed her story, and anything else as a special tribute to her.

Haleigh, please know that I will never forget about you! I know the ones that love you haven't forgotten about you either. I pray that you are found every night, and one day that is going to happen, one day the truth will be known, until then...

When I think of the past two years, I think of how many people have cared for and loved a precious little girl they never had the opportunity to meet. During my personal journey, I met the grandmother of another missing little girl - Adrianna Wix - and it was because of Haleigh. FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County - Page 19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I've also made many friends on WS because of Haleigh. Even one that joined Haleigh during the journey -DebraA.
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

There have been many members who've come and gone and Haleigh's forum has been full of passion. Haleigh even inspired a whole new forum on Websleuths, the Scanner Forum. Members continue to listen on the scanners every night hoping to gain one more clue, while making fast friends along the way. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community We've come to "know" many of the local LE and have cried with them when they've had tragedies on the job and even when one member of Haleigh's team died unexpectedly: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

When I first became a moderator, I begged Tricia to let me moderate this forum. Why? Because of Haleigh. I know that she holds a special place in the hearts of Tricia, Chicoliving and Grandmaj also. All of us would do just about anything to find her and bring her home.

We love you, Haleigh!
    Last edited by KateB; 04-09-2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

It's not new, but it's heartfelt and sincere...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4sJ_bXFshE
    Last edited by KateB; 04-09-2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    MY DAILY REMINDER; "Okay, I want you to Google the term "stay under the radar" and read the results V E R Y carefully!
    "

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    I posted this originally in the Haleigh scanner thread. (My "home-base" here @ WS.)

Kimster told me to visit upstairs ... and so ... I will repeat the post here.

Approx. 24 hours and it will be 2 years. Hard to fathom.

I googled "Haleigh Cummings' last day of school", just to be sure.

Interestingly, this was the result of that search:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/09/...ings-last-day/

our love to you little angel, from all of the scannettes

Sending up a prayer for Haleigh, and all her family who loves her. Tomorrow will be a hard day for them all.

to all here on WS's Haleigh Cummings forum.
    Last edited by Emma Peel; 02-09-2011 at 01:33 AM. Reason: spel ling. lol. (sorry 'bout that, Haliegh)

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Sweet little Haleigh,

Sweet little Angel Haleigh brought strangers together from all over the world looking for her, praying for her, and hoping every day that something would break in her case.

I feel Haleigh never had a chance. After two years of discussing Haleigh's case it broke my heart each time we found out another ugly truth about her life, about the people around her.

Every single day I pray we find Haleigh and justice is served for this dear child who has captured our hearts and souls.

Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Oh Gosh! I still have Haleigh first poster hanging on my board. Her picture still on my posts.

I look at her every morning and all day long

A made a lot great friends and lost friends in the cause to find Haleigh.
    I never give up hope for Haleigh ♥

angels girl.jpg

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Sweet little Haleigh,

Sweet little Angel Haleigh brought strangers together from all over the world looking for her, praying for her, and hoping every day that something would break in her case.

I feel Haleigh never had a chance. After two years of discussing Haleigh's case it broke my heart each time we found out another ugly truth about her life, about the people around her.

Every single day I pray we find Haleigh and justice is served for this dear child who has captured our hearts and souls.

Tricia
    awwwww...Tricia. It's nice to see ya mama.
    I know you went through a lot, right along with all of us.
    God Bless WS, you, and Haleigh's home here ... y'all are like family to me ...

When we think about what brings us into each other's virtual lives here at WS ... all of us have these little angels to thank ... and our mama-sleuth and our patient moddies.

When I think about the day that Haleigh went missing I also think about how it changed so many lives. There are thousands of people that came to love a child they never met.

How could this have happened again, I asked myself. No not another baby.

The last two years have been filled with times of hope and times of disappointment. We keep going because we have to. It is who we are.

The posters in the scanner forum have not been away from the scanner not one night since it was introduced to us by Freefallzzz within the first week of Haleigh's disappearance. We vowed we will never give up and we won't. We all feel we know Putnam County better than we know our own City. And we have made good friendships, and we have lost one member who passed last year who was also a Haleigh champion. We lost a detective who worked on the case. We picture Haleigh sitting in his lap and being hugged and loved in Heaven.

There has been a group on the Haleigh Forum who has held the same type of vigil holding on to the sparking light in Haleigh's eye and the dimple in her cheek that continue their search for answers. Haleigh deserves that is why.

If we have done nothing else we have honored that Haleigh was real, she was a person and she is alive in our hearts. That light never be extinguished for us.

Little Haleigh Marie Cummings please know, that we in our personal lives have faced happiness, tragedy, sadness and pain. But you never were far from us in those times.

My prayers are for answers for Haleigh. Prayers that she may have the dignity that she deserves. You are not forgotten beautiful one. You never will be forgotten as long as any of us have a breath left in our bodies and a prayer left on our lips to offer up for you Haleigh Marie Cummings.
    Last edited by grandmaj; 02-09-2011 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    When I think about the day that Haleigh went missing I also think about how it changed so many lives. There are thousands of people that came to love a child they never met.

How could this have happened again, I asked myself. No not another baby.

The last two years have been filled with times of hope and times of disappointment. We keep going because we have to. It is who we are.

The posters in the scanner forum have not been away from the scanner not one night since it was introduced to us by Freefallzzz within the first week of Haleigh's disappearance. We vowed we will never give up and we won't. We all feel we know Putnam County better than we know our own City. And we have made good friendships, and we have lost one member who passed last year who was also a Haleigh champion. We lost a detective who worked on the case. We picture Haleigh sitting in his lap and being hugged and loved in Heaven.

There has been a group on the Haleigh Forum who has held the same type of vigil holding on to the sparking light in Haleigh's eye and the dimple in her cheek that continue their search for answers. Haleigh deserves that is why.

If we have done nothing else we have honored that Haleigh was real, she was a person and she is alive in our hearts. That light never be extinguished for us.

Little Haleigh Marie Cummings please know, that we in our personal lives have faced happiness, tragedy, sadness and pain. But you never were far from us in those times.

My prayers are for answers for Haleigh. Prayers that she may have the dignity that she deserves. You are not forgotten beautiful one. You never will be forgotten as long as any of us have a breath left in our bodies and a prayer left on our lips to offer up for you Haleigh Marie Cummings.
    Thank you Grandmaj.

That's 2 beautiful tributes to Haleigh in one night. And that is so you...you are 2 beautiful.

If memory serves, while watching FNC there was a scrolling banner notice that Haleigh was missing on the day of Caylee Marie Anthony's memorial coverage.

I didn't hear the name clearly and thought another Caylee Marie was missing.

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    If memory serves, while watching FNC there was a scrolling banner notice that Haleigh was missing on the day of Caylee Marie Anthony's memorial coverage.

I didn't hear the name clearly and thought another Caylee Marie was missing.
    I remember chico. And, I remember we chatted about it.

It's going to be such a sad day...

oh wait.

It's Feb 9th here now. Wee hours.

And so it is officially Haleigh's 2nd year missing anniversary. Such a very sad day. For Haleigh and family.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast