BD said vs. SA said

lynnb

Reaction score
Now that SA is finally talking and doing interviews, I thought we could use a place to discuss the differences in what BD says in interviews vs what SA says happened....

i think this is a great idea for a thread :) unfortunately at the moment these two people have me so confused that i would need typed transcripts of each and every thing they have ever said hardcopied on paper with lots of different colors of highlights and post-its & flags and then i still dont know if i could keep it straight...gaahhhh... :/

Now that SA is finally talking and doing interviews, I thought we could use a place to discuss the differences in what BD says in interviews vs what SA says happened....

And, we may have to have a sub-group, titled ' BD as told to Cz.' Because there are discrepancies there as well.

ETA; I do not doubt Cz in any way. I just think sometimes BD tells her one version, then gives public statements which do not match up.

i think this is a great idea for a thread :) unfortunately at the moment these two people have me so confused that i would need typed transcripts of each and every thing they have ever said hardcopied on paper with lots of different colors of highlights and post-its & flags and then i still dont know if i could keep it straight...gaahhhh... :/

BD has given so many versions, you'd have to use a whole box of crayons (huge box) to get all the colors needed. :shakehead:

Those two can really spin, can't they?

My story changed because I remembered stuff later... :pullhair:

:waiting:

I don't know if this is the right thread but I think I caught SA and BD in another LIE.

BD originally reported HD missing at 1pm because she said she thought Shawn was home for lunch, and that is why he was home when she left.

BUT her new version of how she found out about the sleepover with MB contradicts that story. She now says that Shawn called her at work on Monday afternoon to tell her that Hailey went to her Dad's, and DD was not home yet. SO THAT MEANS SHAWN CALLED HER BETWEEN 3:15 and 4 PM on Monday.

So why would she say HD left at 1pm because she thought Shawn was home for lunch,
when she now admits he called her around 4 pm? MAJOR INCONSISTENCY ALERT

FROM BEANE TIMELINE;
03:00PM Shawn arrives at Hailey’s home in Colorado City. Hailey is in the living room watching TV, and tells him she is going to her father’s, then to her friend’s, Mary Beth Garcia.
Billie originally reported the time of this event to LE as 1:00pm, then she and Shawn changed it to 3:00pm on December 29. Time changed again by Shawn 2/7 to 3:00pm to 3:30pm.
==============================================================

WHY DID THEY CHANGE THE TIME FROM 1pm to 3PM, then 3:15?

Billie can no longer use the 'lunchtime' excuse, where she says she assumed Shawn was
home for lunch. Because now we have her giving us a new tidbit, in her revised Timeline, she tells us that Shawn CALLED HER at work Monday afternoon to tell her about Hailey's sleepover. THAT CALL HAD TO BE MADE BETWEEN 3;!5 and 4 PM because Shawn tells her that Hailey left and DD is not home. SO WHAT DID SHAWN TELL BILLIE ABOUT HIM BEING HOME SO EARLY THAT MONDAY?
And why would she think he was home for lunch if he actually called her between 3:15 and 4 ?

Plus czgtz posted that she was on the phone with Billie, and Shawn told Billie when Billie got home from work that Hailey had gone to Clint's/MB's.

Actually czgtz posted this twice.

The truth doesn't change.

And I keep asking what time Shawn called Billie and said that Hailey had already left. Never an answer.

It's a simple question, with a simple answer - just a time. It's very straightforward. Easy to answer. And cell phone records will prove your answer. And people can then move on to "focusing on Hailey".

That this question never gets answered, and isn't in Billie's timeline, and wasn't in Billie's press conference 1/31, and wasn't in the timeline Shawn gave in the KTAB interview is a Huge. Red. Flag.

Not to mention that Shawn deleted 3 phone calls to Billie.

FROM BEANE TIMELINE;
03:00PM Shawn arrives at Hailey’s home in Colorado City. Hailey is in the living room watching TV, and tells him she is going to her father’s, then to her friend’s, Mary Beth Garcia.
Billie originally reported the time of this event to LE as 1:00pm, then she and Shawn changed it to 3:00pm on December 29. Time changed again by Shawn 2/7 to 3:00pm to 3:30pm.

WHY DID THEY CHANGE THE TIME FROM 1pm to 3PM, then 3:15?

Billie can no longer use the 'lunchtime' excuse, where she says she assumed Shawn was
home for lunch. Because now we have her giving us a new tidbit, in her revised Timeline, she tells us that Shawn CALLED HER at work Monday afternoon to tell her about Hailey's sleepover. THAT CALL HAD TO BE MADE BETWEEN 3;!5 and 4 PM because Shawn tells her that Hailey left and DD is not home. SO WHAT DID SHAWN TELL BILLIE ABOUT HIM BEING HOME SO EARLY THAT MONDAY?
And why would she think he was home for lunch if he actually called her between 3:15 and 4 ?

I doubt they remember the times accurately, who would? It would just be approximate.

As to why she didn't ask him why he was home early, remember on that day he had gone to work earlier than usual (which is why she got a ride in from a friend), so getting home at around 2.30 to 3 would be more or less the right time.

If he called her there would be phone records. Unfortunately we don't know if he did or not since the cell records reported in the affidavit didn't go that far. It would be interesting if the 2.40PM phone call was the one she is talking about though, that would be difficult to explain since he was in another town at the time.

I don't know if this is the right thread but I think I caught SA and BD in another LIE.

BD originally reported HD missing at 1pm because she said she thought Shawn was home for lunch, and that is why he was home when she left.

BUT her new version of how she found out about the sleepover with MB contradicts that story. She now says that Shawn called her at work on Monday afternoon to tell her that Hailey went to her Dad's, and DD was not home yet. SO THAT MEANS SHAWN CALLED HER BETWEEN 3:15 and 4 PM on Monday.

So why would she say HD left at 1pm because she thought Shawn was home for lunch,
when she now admits he called her around 4 pm? MAJOR INCONSISTENCY ALERT

I can't understand the logic of going in at 7, having lunch at 1, and then leaving for the day at 3. ???

Also, I question whether we should use any of CZ's statements "from Billie". Only because Billie can so easily say stuff like "I never said that" or "She misunderstood what I said."

Unless it comes straight from one of the players in this case, I'm discounting it. I wish we could use those things, but they're too easy to discredit unfortunately.

Also, I question whether we should use any of CZ's statements "from Billie". Only because Billie can so easily say stuff like "I never said that" or "She misunderstood what I said."

Unless it comes straight from one of the players in this case, I'm discounting it. I wish we could use those things, but they're too easy to discredit unfortunately.

Excellent idea for a thread, I'll point out one for now where the story is changing. That has to do with SA getting fired that morning he went in for 10 minutes.

Shawn in his interview has stated he told BD he was fired but he told LE he quit. ( I did hear that right didn't I?)

Of course he lied to her but he states he told LE he quit. Maybe after they investigated his claim he admitted it but the affidavit clearly states he told LE he was fired. Only after they checked with his work it was learned he had quit. He originally told LE he was fired. This just tells me he has the propensity to morph the truth into a different version.

I can't understand the logic of going in at 7, having lunch at 1, and then leaving for the day at 3. ???

I used to go into work at 4 am, would have lunch at 11 am, then leave for the day at 12:30 pm. That was when I was allotted time for lunch, and when I had to take it.

His situation may have been similar. Especially since his job wasn't in the professional sphere and more labor oriented.

I agree. It should be used for reference only. It's unfair to both Billie and czgtz to say that info came from Billie, when it was posted by czgtz.

The only way I could accept it as coming from Billie is if czgtz was verified as a spokesperson for Billie, and the posts that are info as a spokesperson were clearly marked.

I think czgtz is verified as a regular local, isn't she?

I agree. It should be used for reference only. It's unfair to both Billie and czgtz to say that info came from Billie, when it was posted by czgtz.

The only way I could accept it as coming from Billie is if czgtz was verified as a spokesperson for Billie, and the posts that are info as a spokesperson were clearly marked.

I think czgtz is verified as a regular local, isn't she?

I believe CZ has been verified -- and excuse me for asking here but what EXACTLY does that mean?

My personal policy is to take all of the "Billie said" posts with a grain of salt because, for the reasons BeanE gives.

As for the whole SA coming home "for" lunch at 1 -- that doesn't make any sense because he'd have to drive from Snyder to CC, then go back to work. Even with an hour long break, there would not be enough time for that. I think the wording should be that BD thought SA came home "at" lunch -- meaning he came home early. Which he did.... just 7 hours earlier than she thought.

I doubt they remember the times accurately, who would? It would just be approximate.

We are talking about the last the family saw Hailey alive. I would think they could be pretty accurate about that.

As to why she didn't ask him why he was home early, remember on that day he had gone to work earlier than usual (which is why she got a ride in from a friend), so getting home at around 2.30 to 3 would be more or less the right time.

YEs, supposedly.

If he called her there would be phone records. Unfortunately we don't know if he did or not since the cell records reported in the affidavit didn't go that far. It would be interesting if the 2.40PM phone call was the one she is talking about though, that would be difficult to explain since he was in another town at the time.

We only know what SA and BD choose to tell us right now. In her new and revised timeline Billie says that Shawn called her at work Monday afternoon to tell her Hailey had left and DD wasn't home. THAT MEANS THE CALL HAD TO BETWEEN 3;15 and 4 PM MONDAY. Did he lock the doors to make that call?

FROM BEANE TIMELINE;
snipped/BBm
and in the KTAB interview SA says this
Then I came home around I guess like 3:00 I got there and Hailey was there watching tv in the living room and I went into me and Billie's bedroom and she came in there and told me she was going to her father's house and staying the night with a friend and then she left.

I believe CZ has been verified -- and excuse me for asking here but what EXACTLY does that mean?

My personal policy is to take all of the "Billie said" posts with a grain of salt because, for the reasons BeanE gives.

As for the whole SA coming home "for" lunch at 1 -- that doesn't make any sense because he'd have to drive from Snyder to CC, then go back to work. Even with an hour long break, there would not be enough time for that. I think the wording should be that BD thought SA came home "at" lunch -- meaning he came home early. Which he did.... just 7 hours earlier than she thought.

Maybe his job required him to be out and about in the country checking the oil or gas wells or delivering equipment to them. So maybe it wasn't uncommon for him to be close to CCity around lunchtime and stop in at the house to eat.
We have quite a few gas wells in this area and you wouldn't believe the number of guys in various trucks that go in and out all day. I have no idea what they do.

snipped/BBm
and in the KTAB interview SA says this
Then I came home around I guess like 3:00 I got there and Hailey was there watching tv in the living room and I went into me and Billie's bedroom and she came in there and told me she was going to her father's house and staying the night with a friend and then she left.

Trying to adjust for the pings again IMO. He could not possibly have been there at 3pm, not even likely at 3:15pm.

MOO

Verified means that Tricia has been provided proof that this person is who they say they are and from where they say they are. She goes through great lengths to ensure people who make certain claims on this site are who they are representing to be. While it's not full-proof, it is the closest we'll get to making sure people aren't making things up. HTH.

Excellent idea for a thread, I'll point out one for now where the story is changing. That has to do with SA getting fired that morning he went in for 10 minutes.

Shawn in his interview has stated he told BD he was fired but he told LE he quit. ( I did hear that right didn't I?)

Of course he lied to her but he states he told LE he quit. Maybe after they investigated his claim he admitted it but the affidavit clearly states he told LE he was fired. Only after they checked with his work it was learned he had quit. He originally told LE he was fired. This just tells me he has the propensity to morph the truth into a different version.

And that he has most probably done this so much and for so long and NOT been called on the carpet for it that he feels perfectly comfortable telling such a huge, easily disproven bald-faced lie even to law enforcement officers that are questioning him.

I wonder how many people have known, and for how long, that he lies so brazenly. He surely must have had enablers along the way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back