Hailey Dunn Connected to other Missing Girls?

sarx

Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR
Reaction score
Website
www.4themissing.net
Not sure why it took so long for Megan Durr to end up in MSM, but the resemblance is striking IMO. It's a straight shoot up to Colorado City, it was within a week, it makes me nervous.

Are there more that fit the bill? Is there a connection? What route if they continued on?

Seems like it might be worth looking into other MP's who match?

Megan Durr
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126536&highlight=megan+durr

I just learned about Megan today am shocked she has not had the same sort of publicity that Hailey has had, seeing how initially LE thought Hailey may have left on her own too. Not only do they look similar, but the last names are so similar, it makes me wonder if both girls could have been found by an internet creep looking up one last name or the other.

I have never been 100% on SA being the guilty party nor that she was a runaway, which would leave this option. I think it merits some digging to see what other cases we can find that would match especially if we continue that route north I'm thinking right now to start.

Yes I agree....I hope LE has Looked onto this...

I also did a little research and there are more girls that don't seem like runnaways... They are ones that just disappeared never seen or heard from again..

There are many, many, more just in Texas alone, but these are the ones that are in the same age range and circumstances.

View attachment Missing girls 12-16 TEXAS.pdf

Still Believe it was domestic and not stranger abduction ...but you never know...

I also been looking at theses young girls from Grand Prairie, Texas 4 hours
down I20.

Michelle J Garcia- 9/2/2010 (could be runaway)
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Stephanie L Guerra-12/1/2010

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

SUZANNE ALEMAN
Missing Date: Oct 11, 2010

Ashley Dawn Whitaker

Missing Since: May 12, 2010 from Grand Prairie, Texas
http://www.nampn.org/cases/whitaker_ashley.html

I didn't add the one from Dallas. Grand Praire has lot a missing young girl just in 2010. Might not be any connection to Hailey...They caught my attention because they were right off I20.

Not sure why it took so long for Megan Durr to end up in MSM, but the resemblance is striking IMO. It's a straight shoot up to Colorado City, it was within a week, it makes me nervous.

Are there more that fit the bill? Is there a connection? What route if they continued on?

Megan Durr

Yes I agree....

I also did a little research and there are more girls that don't seem like runnaways... They are ones that just disappeared never seen or heard from again..

There are many, many, more just in Texas alone, but these are the ones that are in the same age range and circumstances.

View attachment 13674

Looks like you and I were looking at the same thing!

Megan Durr

That is way down close to Corpus Christi, and not exactly a 'straight shoot' up to CCity. There are no straight shoots in Texas, btw, especially from one end to the other. It would be a 10 hour drive at least and several different highways. I would guess that there is no connection.
I'm guessing it's at least a 12 hour drive.

That is way down close to Corpus Christi, and not exactly a 'straight shoot' up to CCity. There are no straight shoots in Texas, btw, especially from one end to the other. It would be a 10 hour drive at least and several different highways. I would guess that there is no connection.
I'm guessing it's at least a 12 hour drive.

Wasn't it mentioned way back when that SA had been in trouble with a young girl in MX???

Megan Durr

So you think there might be a perpetrator hunting down girls with similar names? What are the odds that a girl with a similar name would also look the same? (And actually, I don't think the resemblence is all that striking, but that's jmo).

I actually think the name thing with Hailey is a coincidence. I know it's freaky, but it happens - look at Laci Peterson and Staci Peterson, as well as Caylee A., Hailey D., and Haleigh C. It happens sometimes. If it draws attention to this girl's case, that's great, but I think the chances of a connection to Hailey Dunn are slim to none. JMO

New Braunfel is just north of San Antonio. The DPS site has 2009 and the news station site has no year listed at all. It always amazes me that so many missing people are actually found since a lot of times info just is so spotty.

I always wonder especially with the girls who are missing from areas that are neat major interstates, if the missing are taken for trafficking.

Mel

37 to 10 to 83 to 208 is what I would consider a straight shot and is a 7 1/2 hour drive at 60. I was corrected today by a good friend that these are not small backroads and that you would be moving faster than that on much of it. It is a pretty well used N/S route. Remember, these happened several days apart.
Yes, trafficking is a real concern along these corridors.
I don't think the name has anything to do with it either.

ETA there are serial killers whose territory spans several states, 400 miles is nothing....

So you think there might be a perpetrator hunting down girls with similar names? What are the odds that a girl with a similar name would also look the same? (And actually, I don't think the resemblence is all that striking, but that's jmo).

I actually think the name thing with Hailey is a coincidence. I know it's freaky, but it happens - look at Laci Peterson and Staci Peterson, as well as Caylee A., Hailey D., and Haleigh C. It happens sometimes. If it draws attention to this girl's case, that's great, but I think the chances of a connection to Hailey Dunn are slim to none. JMO

I agree with you that the similar names is a bit freaky but just a coincidence. Peterson is the #63 Most Common Surname in the United States. Hailey is a very popular name (#25 in 2009) and Haleigh is just a different spelling of it. In 2009, Kaylee was the #26 Most Popular name. If another child named JonBenet was killed, that would be freaky but Hailey/Haleigh/Caylee are common names, just with different spellings.

Yes I agree....I hope LE has Looked onto this...

View attachment 13674

Still Believe it was domestic and not stranger abduction ...but you never know...

5 of the 10 girls on your attachment went missing in month of sept.

That is crazy.

I honestly don't see a connection with Hailey to anyone else. Whatever happened to her, in my opinion, stems from her homelife.

Well, according to the first post in her thread, Megan is bipolar and is on medication for it, so it is entirely possible that she is just a runaway.

I don't understand the "just" a runaway.She is still a child .If she ran away she's still in danger.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back