PCSO Marks 2 Years Into Search for Missing Child

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/9163347.php

PCSO Marks 2 Years Into Search for Missing Child

<snipped>

At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh&#8217;s disappearance is the work of a stranger. The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh&#8217;s whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information to bring this case to a logical conclusion. Contradictory statements provided by these witnesses indicate that they are concealing information from the investigators.

<snipped>
By no means is this case being considered &#8220;cold&#8221;. There are still individuals who hold important information, which if provided to investigators, could solve this case.

<snipped>

Captain Johnny Greenwood

I posted this in the media thread. Here's more from LE.

Haleigh Cummings - 2 years later, deputies think family hasn't told whole story

snipped

Investigators said they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened:

more at link

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news...-story?cid=rss

If Ron had nothing to do with Haleighs disappearance, he wouldnt be sitting in prison, period. Some may be disillusioned with the LE, but really think about it. Think about how much tape they have of Ron on NG. In letting the public think they did not suspect him was brilliant, and Ron played right into it. Ronald will feel better when he does just finally tell the truth, I dont know how he can sleep at night knowing that his daughter is in an makeshift inappropriate grave.

Think if he is guilty, and all his crowing how he was the better parent, I think the LE did a great job, hes so backed into a corner no matter what!

Here is a working link where they name Ron a POI.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/021011-Haleigh-Cummings

Wow about Ron!! I was giving him a benefit of the doubt but it looks like he might be POI now. Also so glad to hear this case is not going cold!

Pretty straight forward statement here. I was a bit surprised given how reticent PCSO usually is about statements.

From Dr. F's link above in post # 8

snipped:

The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh&#8217;s whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information to bring this case to a logical conclusion. Contradictory statements provided by these witnesses indicate that they are concealing information from the investigators.

Direct knowledge. LE speak for those that knew exactly where she was that evening because they had laid eyes on her prior to her disappearance. KWIM?

Plural. Witnesses.

Very interesting. Thanks Dr. F.

JMHO

JVM on HLN has just announced as a teaser that LE are saying that HaLeigh knew her abductor.

Is LE trying to use the anniversary to breathe new life into the case?

JVM on HLN has just announced as a teaser that LE are saying that HaLeigh knew her abductor.

Is LE trying to use the anniversary to breathe new life into the case?

Levi was on the segment and gave a good recap of Crystal at the vigil together with pointing the finger squarely at Ron and Misty with Tommy the only named suspect.

Look to CNN for the transcript...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back