723 users online (74 members and 649 guests)  

Websleuths News

Levi Page Show - Two year review of Haleigh's case

Tonight at 9 PM ET / 8 CT

We are going to discuss the 2-year-anniversary in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Attorney Kim Picazio, Defense Attorney Raymond Giudice, and "No Body" murder prosecution expert Tad DiBiase will be on the show to discuss this case and take your calls!

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...levi-page-show

Thank you for remembering Haleigh!

KP is discussing how investigative materials haven't been released because it is still an ongoing investigation.

It will take 7 years before the family can declare Haleigh legally dead, per KP.

Talking about if RC pursued a civil case, PC could still hold documents.

But KP says she doesn't think RC is going to be filing a wrongful death suit anytime soon.

I suspect she was at home too..Home at her parent's house on Magnolia Street. Did LE ever check that out?

I'm listening - Great conversation going on Levi!

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    I suspect she was at home too..Home at her parent's house on Magnolia Street. Did LE ever check that out?
    Sure wish Levi would ask Kim about Magnolia St. Em... (Please Levi, please!!)

Great show Levi!

Quote Originally Posted by nomoresorrow View Post
    Sure wish Levi would ask Kim about Magnolia St. Em... (Please Levi, please!!)
    You and me too..It's beyond ridiculous it is never mentioned considering LE has stated there was no evidence of a crime at Green Lane and they didn't know IF a crime had been committed, but IF one had they didn't know where or when.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    You and me too..It's beyond ridiculous it is never mentioned considering LE has stated there was no evidence of a crime at Green Lane and they didn't know IF a crime had been committed, but IF one had they didn't know where or when.
    & Art did say that Tommy took the call from Ron, at that house...so something was going on THERE. unless, Art got his info wrong, but I've never seen a retraction.