Levi Page Show - Two year review of Haleigh's case

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight at 9 PM ET / 8 CT

We are going to discuss the 2-year-anniversary in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Attorney Kim Picazio, Defense Attorney Raymond Giudice, and "No Body" murder prosecution expert Tad DiBiase will be on the show to discuss this case and take your calls!

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/02/10/levi-page-show

KP is discussing how investigative materials haven't been released because it is still an ongoing investigation.

Talking about if RC pursued a civil case, PC could still hold documents.

But KP says she doesn't think RC is going to be filing a wrongful death suit anytime soon.

I suspect she was at home too..Home at her parent's house on Magnolia Street. Did LE ever check that out?

Sure wish Levi would ask Kim about Magnolia St. Em... (Please Levi, please!!)

You and me too..It's beyond ridiculous it is never mentioned considering LE has stated there was no evidence of a crime at Green Lane and they didn't know IF a crime had been committed, but IF one had they didn't know where or when.

You and me too..It's beyond ridiculous it is never mentioned considering LE has stated there was no evidence of a crime at Green Lane and they didn't know IF a crime had been committed, but IF one had they didn't know where or when.
& Art did say that Tommy took the call from Ron, at that house...so something was going on THERE. unless, Art got his info wrong, but I've never seen a retraction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back