1351 users online (349 members and 1002 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Donations To Obtain Anthony Case Documents NO DONATIONS NEEDED AT THIS TIME

As you know the documents in the Casey Anthony case are numerous. It costs hundreds and can run into the thousands of dollars to get copies of these documents.

If you would like to donate to the fund so Websleuths can obtain the documents related to the Anthony case please donate using PayPal.

www.paypal.com

The address to donate is wsdocumentdonations@yahoo.com Please use only this email to donate for the documents through PayPal.

If you would rather send a check via the mail please make it out to "Websleuths". In the memo put "Documents". Send it to:

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

My self, along with KentjbKent, will oversee the fund. I will post the receipts for the documents as soon as I receive them. .

Also we will close the donations as soon as we have enough for the documents we need. If we have any left over we will keep it in the fund and use it for the next time we need documents in this case. And there will be a next time I am sure

If you have any questions please post them here or email me at tgrif@xmission.com

Please remember no one is under any obligation whatsoever to donate. We understand these are tough times for everyone so please know there is no pressure here at all. . Also remember this is NOT tax deductible.

On behalf of everyone at Websleuths thank you so very much for your participation. Websleuths has really become the go to place for true crime and for the Anthony case. This is all do to your hard work and dedication.

Thank you,
    Tricia
    Last edited by Kentjbkent; 02-10-2011 at 08:23 AM. Reason: change "DETECTABLE" to "DEDUCTIBLE"
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    I guess I missed some news during my absence.
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 02-10-2011 at 12:08 AM. Reason: brevity
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    I guess I missed some news during my absence.
    No you haven't missed anything. We are doing the donations through the new Websleuths Document Donations PayPal address. We will have a wonderful and loyal member run to the courthouse and buy them for us.

This way Websleuths is responsible so just in case anyone from say a particular group has any issues with anything they have to take it up with Websleuths and Websleuths only. Not any individuals.

If you need more of an explanation please email me at tgrif@xmission.com
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 02-10-2011 at 12:09 AM. Reason: fixed quoted post
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Tricia,
    I don't post much here, I mainly read to keep up with what is going on with the Casey Anthony case. I consider it my dues to throw in a few shekels for the documents. I read all of the updates and document downloads here at WS. It is also a pleasure to read the posts here where people are allowed to disagree yet at the same time be civil to each other.
    carry on WS!
    This site rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsy View Post
    Tricia,
    I don't post much here, I mainly read to keep up with what is going on with the Casey Anthony case. I consider it my dues to throw in a few shekels for the documents. I read all of the updates and document downloads here at WS. It is also a pleasure to read the posts here where people are allowed to disagree yet at the same time be civil to each other.
    carry on WS!
    This site rocks!!
    Thank You Mumsy. What a kind thing to say. Don't be a stranger. Jump in more. We would love it.
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

I'm not a big poster either, but I certainly appreciate those who make the documents available for WS members. Donation has been made.

Tricia, thank you for placing this notice front and center. I and other posters frequently ask that special person and others where we actually donate, and I appreciate having an clear outline of methods we can use. That way I will be able to do my part in appreciation of the swift attention our member always takes with the task, including immediately uploading them. Appreciate it and thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    No you haven't missed anything. We are doing the donations through the new Websleuths Document Donations PayPal address. We will have a wonderful and loyal member run to the courthouse and buy them for us.

This way Websleuths is responsible so just in case anyone from say a particular group has any issues with anything they have to take it up with Websleuths and Websleuths only. Not any individuals.

If you need more of an explanation please email me at tgrif@xmission.com

Just wanted to add to this that this Websleuths Document Donations account will be utilized for all current cases in which documents may become available.

In the future, if WS members desire documents on another ongoing case, this account will be used to help obtain such documents. This account is not exclusive to the Caylee Anthony case.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    Just wanted to add to this that this Websleuths Document Donations account will be utilized for all current cases in which documents may become available.

In the future, if WS members desire documents on another ongoing case, this account will be used to help obtain such documents. This account is not exclusive to the Caylee Anthony case.

Yes, that is correct. Sorry I didn't make that clear in my first post.

For now we only need documents in the Anthony case. In the future if have more than one case that needs documents we will ask you to put the case name in the PayPal notes to ensure your donation goes to the case you want.

Fow now, it is the Anthony case.
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by babiesstolemydingo View Post
    I'm not a big poster either, but I certainly appreciate those who make the documents available for WS members. Donation has been made.
    What she said.

Quote Originally Posted by heartfortruth View Post
    What she said.
    What they both said! Donation made here too. I had no clue about how much was needed. I hope it was enough.

I really appreciate being able to read the documents in this case so quickly and I know where to come when I'm chomping at the bit!

Thank you.
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 02-13-2011 at 04:12 AM. Reason: brevity

Done, Thank You

..i would also like to give my thanks for this thread.

..i was just asking "ThinkTank" very recently for a way that i could contribute to the cost of picking up the documents, and voila', this thread appeared.

..contribution happily made-----thanks again ellejay.
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 02-13-2011 at 04:13 AM. Reason: brevity
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Funds are low at the moment but at the beginning of the month I too will contribute for documents...

I thank you all for the work done on all cases, not just for Caylee Marie..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Just had to chime in and say that I am so glad to see that this info was posted when I logged in today. Like many others I have often considered the cost that must be involved but didn't really know how to contribute but I have done so now! And thanks for setting it up thru paypal - my favorite way to pay for anything online!
    I know that you think you understand what you thought you heard me say, but, I'm not sure that you realize that what you heard me say is not really what I meant to convey.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast