1557 users online (372 members and 1185 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Silicon Hills
    Posts
    9,220

    FL - Dale Chisena for soliciting, child porn, Ocoee, 2011

    APOPKA, Fla. -- A retired Central Florida elementary school teacher facing child pornography charges was arrested on Friday after, Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents said, he traveled to Kentucky in hopes of having sex with a mother and her two young daughters.

    WESH 2 News obtained exclusive video of Dale Chisena Sr. buying gifts for young girls minutes before taking off from the Orlando Sanford International Airport.

    FDLE agents served a search warrant on his Apopka home Friday night.

    Agents said they hope to find the computer that Chisena used to set up a sexual encounter with the woman and her two daughters, ages 9 and 10. They said this is a perfect example of someone caught with child pornography escalating his crimes.


    more here

    http://www.wesh.com/crime/26754321/detail.html

    "Dirty Dale" does *not* need to be out roaming the streets or flying all over the country.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~



    Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    Posts
    1,032
    I wonder how many of his students were also his victims?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    APOPKA, Fla. -- A retired Central Florida elementary school teacher facing child pornography charges was arrested on Friday after, Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents said, he traveled to Kentucky in hopes of having sex with a mother and her two young daughters.

    WESH 2 News obtained exclusive video of Dale Chisena Sr. buying gifts for young girls minutes before taking off from the Orlando Sanford International Airport.

    FDLE agents served a search warrant on his Apopka home Friday night.

    Agents said they hope to find the computer that Chisena used to set up a sexual encounter with the woman and her two daughters, ages 9 and 10. They said this is a perfect example of someone caught with child pornography escalating his crimes.

    more here

    http://www.wesh.com/crime/26754321/detail.html

    "Dirty Dale" does *not* need to be out roaming the streets or flying all over the country.

    Another one. Another one of these. What the he*l is going on?

    Travelled to Kentucky.

    Lord have mercy. Dale, Jr. was involved as well. What's he do for a living? Youth Minister, music teacher, coach?



    http://www.sickcrimes.us/tag/dale-chisena


    You can't make this chit up. Under the original charges he was set to home confinement. No computer access. Not allowed around children without an adult present. Ummm, maybe he figured he had it covered with the "mom" being there. Oh and no contacting Dale, Jr. who is aged 22.

    From Texas Mist's article it says he never changed his screen name from the original one. Brilliant. Thank goodness he's a dumb a*s.

    Out of all this it kills me he stopped and bought toys for these "kids". Lousey creeper. Man, these sex offenders sure follow the rules I'll tell ya. The aduacity.



    http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...connie-chisena
    Last edited by Filly; 02-11-2011 at 09:42 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,516
    Quote Originally Posted by MorenoI View Post
    I wonder how many of his students were also his victims?
    As far back as 2001 according to his personell file this loop was reported for inappropriate behavior with students.



    http://www.wftv.com/news/23041026/detail.html

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Silicon Hills
    Posts
    9,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    As far back as 2001 according to his personell file this loop was reported for inappropriate behavior with students.



    http://www.wftv.com/news/23041026/detail.html
    Oh my - his wife was a school principal & had to leave her job...no wonder his co-workers call him names.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~



    Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,585
    Concerning the Sr. Chesina:

    http://www.sickcrimes.us/2010/04/dal...he-family-3440

    "...a number of school employees suspect that Chesina acted inappropriately with students. The former teacher said officials were notified but no action was taken against him....”

    And:

    http://badbadteacher.com/dale-chisena-sr/

    http://www.wtsp.com/news/mostpop/sto...6&provider=top (concerning family relations)

    They're quite the pair.
    Last edited by Missizzy; 02-11-2011 at 11:39 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Concerning the Sr. Chesina:

    http://www.sickcrimes.us/2010/04/dal...he-family-3440

    "...a number of school employees suspect that Chesina acted inappropriately with students. The former teacher said officials were notified but no action was taken against him....

    And:

    http://badbadteacher.com/dale-chisena-sr/

    http://www.wtsp.com/news/mostpop/sto...6&provider=top (concerning family relations)

    They're quite the pair.
    How about how one teacher reported him because he had his arms around young female students. The other teacher described it like a teen guy would put his arm around his girl.

    Get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,524
    14 June 2012

    LEXINGTON—A retired elementary school teacher from Florida was sentenced to 30 years in prison today for traveling to Lexington in an attempt to have sex with two preteen girls.

    U.S. District Judge Karen Caldwell sentenced 60 year-old Dale Chisena for interstate travel to engage in sex with a person under 12 years of age.

    https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/lo...pre-teen-girls



Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY CA - Eugene Ballantyne for soliciting, child porn, Running Springs, 2012
    By Missizzy in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2016, 10:22 PM
  2. GUILTY CA - Christopher Olague for sexual assault, child porn, Westminster, 2011
    By Missizzy in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2016, 03:25 AM
  3. GUILTY VA - Adrienne Harris for sex abuse, child porn, Virginia Beach, 2011
    By peeples in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 06:54 PM
  4. GUILTY FL - Johnny Fleming for soliciting, child porn, Town 'N Country, 2004
    By Old Broad in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 10:55 AM
  5. GUILTY FL - Christopher Sadler for soliciting child for porn, Port Orange, 2005
    By Casshew in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 08:21 AM

Tags for this Thread