Laura Recovery and Klass kids come back to help find Hailey

Maybe with both groups back in the area there will be some more statements and updates to the media!!!

I hope that MK can get Billie motivated, again. She did say it made her feel better to get out and keep busy.
I don't understand why she quit.
She certainly doesn't need to go on searches, but there is so much she could be doing, to show she cares, about Hailey, besides giving interviews, trying to defend herself and Shawn.
It's about Hailey, remember that, Billie, get your focus back on her.

I think their efforts will bring in more searchers-- the numbers have dropped woefully low. jmo

I hope that MK can get Billie motivated, again. She did say it made her feel better to get out and keep busy.
I don't understand why she quit.
She certainly doesn't need to go on searches, but there is so much she could be doing, to show she cares, about Hailey, besides giving interviews, trying to defend herself and Shawn.
It's about Hailey, remember that, Billie, get your focus back on her.

Honestly If I were her I might be a little fearful of getting burned at the stake.
I hope MK can get her on track to better public relations myself.

Altho once she stops with the blundering I am not sure people will be as interested in what she says.
She should probably just spill her entire history in sound bits like Nancy grace does ,bit by bit over an extended amount of time.

I feel for her really how do any of us know we would react if something like this happen? All we have are opinions.
I might feel I needed to defend my hubby in we were in her shoes to. My hubby would not do anything like what shawn is presumed to have done. I would be so hated.

Defending him may even be her way or not dealing with thoughts about what could have happen to Hailey.

Really I dont care about anything she says or does or who she defends , I just want Hailey found. So far No hailey, I dont think Billie knows where Hailey is so she cannot help LE with that. The LE relationship seem to be a stressed one. I think this B/F thing might all be a play. At least I hope.

Are things what they appear? I hope not because it is sad all the way arround in that case.

(BBM)
Honestly If I were her I might be a little fearful of getting burned at the stake.
I hope MK can get her on track to better public relations myself.

Altho once she stops with the blundering I am not sure people will be as interested in what she says.
She should probably just spill her entire history in sound bits like Nancy grace does ,bit by bit over an extended amount of time.

I feel for her really how do any of us know we would react if something like this happen? All we have are opinions.
I might feel I needed to defend my hubby in we were in her shoes to. My hubby would not do anything like what shawn is presumed to have done. I would be so hated.

Defending him may even be her way or not dealing with thoughts about what could have happen to Hailey.

Really I dont care about anything she says or does or who she defends , I just want Hailey found. So far No hailey, I dont think Billie knows where Hailey is so she cannot help LE with that. The LE relationship seem to be a stressed one. I think this B/F thing might all be a play. At least I hope.

Are things what they appear? I hope not because it is sad all the way arround in that case.

RE:BBM (above)

While I respect your opinion Soulmagent, I strongly disagree. As far as I'm concerned, if my daughter is "out there somewhere" missing, burning me at the stake is/would be the least of my concerns - If "burning me at the stake" finds my daughter (the truth...) and brings her home, go ahead and burn me.

As far as any uncertainty whether people would even care to listen to BD minus her blundering, that is extremely unfair to all those who are here out of care and concern for Hailey and her whereabouts. IT IS BD's blunders that have caused/created doubts in the minds of those following this case...those who are here for Hailey.

I am one who happens to care very much about what BD says and does, as I'm sure LE cares (and watches & listens...) even more as she (BD) is the parent whom Hailey lived with and the home where she disappeared from (last seen...). Simply because LE has not successfully located/recovered Hailey yet does not in itself vindicate BD - not by a long shot IMO.

The sad part about it is, I really feel like some people tend to stop searching when the parents can't keep their stories straight. It's sad that some people may forget this is about finding Hailey, not how cooky the situation seems. I hope MK and the LR brings more locals out to help.

(BBM)

RE:BBM (above)

While I respect your opinion Soulmagent, I strongly disagree. As far as I'm concerned, if my daughter is "out there somewhere" missing, burning me at the stake is/would be the least of my concerns - If "burning me at the stake" finds my daughter (the truth...) and brings her home, go ahead and burn me.

As far as any uncertainty whether people would even care to listen to BD minus her blundering, that is extremely unfair to all those who are here out of care and concern for Hailey and her whereabouts. IT IS BD's blunders that have caused/created doubts in the minds of those following this case...those who are here for Hailey.

I am one who happens to care very much about what BD says and does, as I'm sure LE cares (and watches & listens...) even more as she (BD) is the parent whom Hailey lived with and the home where she disappeared from (last seen...). Simply because LE has not successfully located/recovered Hailey yet does not in itself vindicate BD - not by a long shot IMO.

I should have worded this differently.

I dont mean to say what she says is not worth listening to or nobody should care with she says. I mean the end result of finding Hailey is what I think is important.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=341466&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Reported by: Bigcountryhomepage.com Staff Reports
Saturday, February 12 2011

Volunteer searchers trained by two national missing child search organizations will be back out searching in and around Colorado City Saturday for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

Due to frigid temperatures earlier in the week, very few volunteers took part in organized searches. Now, temperatures will be warming up and volunteers are more hopeful their search parties will grow.

I wonder what MK is thinking right now about BD......
So glad that MK & LR are focusing about Hailey.
I think something is really odd that TES hasn't come in after all this time.
Why is LE so tight lipped?
Some cases they are and some they are not.

I dont understand why TES isnt there either.
Guessing trust issues on the tight lipped. . If they fill CD in they risk him telling BD who will tell SA.

I should have worded this differently.

I dont mean to say what she says is not worth listening to or nobody should care with she says. I mean the end result of finding Hailey is what I think is important.
I don't think the boyfriend is just play.
I see a woman who puts herself and her guy first and everyone else falls randomly on any given day.
BD comes across to me as selfish, desperate and needy for SA. I find that nothing less than sickening in this situation.
What BD says, what she does or has done in her life does matter to me. It is that information that can help allow us to figure out who she really is and what she might be capable of. I know I've read that maybe BD just can't believe that her child was possibly hurt by her monster boyfriend but c'mon. Desperate yes but not dumb to him. She is still backing and with SA because one way or the other it benefits her.
I feel so sorry for DD and HD and the lifestyle that she raised them in. It seems they both seemed to rise above their raising though. I don't give credit to BD for the activities these children participated in. I give credit only to who deserves it, HD and DD.
Hailey is absolutely the priority here and if I was where I could help search for her I would. I hope and I do think that most everyone wants justice for her. The best way to do that is to help find her!
MOO

After the BG thing I'm not sure I'd tell them everything either. LE didn't put that name out there. However, I'm still wondering if this isn't a figment of BD's imagination again, and trying to place blame anywhere but SA. ?? Until LE says that's who they are looking at then I'm not completely believing it.

Guessing trust issues on the tight lipped. . If they fill CD in they risk him telling BD who will tell SA.

JMO, TES is not there because LE still does not have enough to go on in terms of where to start searching.

While some areas have already been covered, I believe LE is hoping to uncover some credible bit of information that will lead them to a new, specific site. Until then, we'll just have to wait and keep praying.

I hope SA gets a chance to speak with Marc Klaas. I want to see that.

Yes, or since he is such a NG fan, for her to tie a few knots in his "tale".

Im so nervous about this weekend search. Alot of people will be searching and Im afraid if she isnt found this may be the last chance to get alot of people out to look for her.

IMHO, I think Tim is being extra careful. He was woefully burned in the Caylee Anthony case (ie, Laura Buchanan), and the Haleigh Cummings case (Donna Brock). I think he's now selecting his cases based on what he feels might be the outcome. In this case he may not want to get involved in the brass tax that is BD and SA. Can't say I blame him!

JMO.

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123